What's new

I Hate Scientology

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
The fact that so many of us made an honest effort at that thread indicates that we all were willing to keep the "notion of love". At least that is my take.

Not in doubt...

But I feel for the guy trying to hold his viewpoint in the face of all the enthusiastic but differing viewpoints overwhelming his.

Hope he comes back...

alex

Escalus

Patron Meritorious
I hate scientology because scientology is institutionalized hypocrisy.

When someone says they have been hurt by someone else scientology answers that they "pulled it in on themselves' and/or they "went into agreement with the pain." But this never applies to the church. If the church has an enemy who is doing them harm they didn't "pull it in" or "go into agreement with it", they try to damage the person causing their discomfort. They didn't cause it on themselves, but if you have an upset YOU did that to yourself because you agreed with it.

This is the ultimate bullshit that people who swear by scientology have deluded themselves with. It's perfectly fine to believe this because of the subtext that lies under every one of hubbard's teachings "WE ARE NEVER WRONG. WHATEVER WE'RE DOING IS FOR THE BETTER OF EVERYONE. THEREFORE WE CANNOT BE TOUCHED BY ANY QUESTION OR CRITICISM."

I hate that. The tech is never wrong, you're just doing it wrong. The church is never wrong, you just have overts and withholds.

Scientologists are full of shit. They are so full of shit they make an asshole out of themselves every time they open their mouth.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'll post just out of basic support for this idea.

I just hate that Scientologists think it's ok to lie and do things that are immoral to push forth their religion. This goes hand in hand with the "you pulled it in idea".
Which is just plain insanity.

Pixie

Crusader
I hate scientology because scientology is institutionalized hypocrisy.

When someone says they have been hurt by someone else scientology answers that they "pulled it in on themselves' and/or they "went into agreement with the pain." But this never applies to the church. If the church has an enemy who is doing them harm they didn't "pull it in" or "go into agreement with it", they try to damage the person causing their discomfort. They didn't cause it on themselves, but if you have an upset YOU did that to yourself because you agreed with it.

This is the ultimate bullshit that people who swear by scientology have deluded themselves with. It's perfectly fine to believe this because of the subtext that lies under every one of hubbard's teachings "WE ARE NEVER WRONG. WHATEVER WE'RE DOING IS FOR THE BETTER OF EVERYONE. THEREFORE WE CANNOT BE TOUCHED BY ANY QUESTION OR CRITICISM."

I hate that. The tech is never wrong, you're just doing it wrong. The church is never wrong, you just have overts and withholds.

Scientologists are full of shit. They are so full of shit they make an asshole out of themselves every time they open their mouth.

I agree with all of this. I used to ask who corrects DM, he's only human, what if he makes a mistake, I used to get sent to ethics quite a lot for asking questions and was told that I had crashing MU's all over the place. It was disgusting, every time something went wrong it was your fault, never ever ever theirs. They can give it but they can't take it, they can treat people like shit slaves but don't dare ask them any questions about why they're pulling in a load of protesters outside the orgs. You're right, they are full of shit, and we were all once full of that very same shit too!! :eyeroll:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I agree with all of this. I used to ask who corrects DM, he's only human, what if he makes a mistake, I used to get sent to ethics quite a lot for asking questions and was told that I had crashing MU's all over the place. It was disgusting, every time something went wrong it was your fault, never ever ever theirs. They can give it but they can't take it, they can treat people like shit slaves but don't dare ask them any questions about why they're pulling in a load of protesters outside the orgs. You're right, they are full of shit, and we were all once full of that very same shit too!! :eyeroll:

Because EVERY single one of them are SP's. :whistling: