Con te partirò
Administrator
You can now ignore forums and threads.

When you are in a forum listing, at the far right you will see:
D2tmNMY.png

and:

When you in a thread, at the far right you will see:
PgSgcye.png

Click on either of those to ignore the forum or thread.

If you want a list of the forums and threads you ignore, you'll find new links in the navigation bar

M6j3GPm.png

Go ahead, ignore away!

You can also find a list of ignore forums & threads in your profile:

4ZrkTHi.png

Edwardo

Patron with Honors
The new layout looks good. However, I may have found a small UI error.

Once I have logged in on my phone (Safari on an iPhone) the blue bar only shows "Threads you ignore" and "Forums you ignore." It doesn't show "Recent posts," or other items that I see when I log in from my computer.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
The new layout looks good. However, I may have found a small UI error.

Once I have logged in on my phone (Safari on an iPhone) the blue bar only shows "Threads you ignore" and "Forums you ignore." It doesn't show "Recent posts," or other items that I see when I log in from my computer.
Sorry I've been mucking around trying to get the right settings without doubling up on navigation bar items. Can you check again?

Edwardo

Patron with Honors
Sorry I've been mucking around trying to get the right settings without doubling up on navigation bar items. Can you check again?

Yes, thank you, there are now three little dots to the right of the two 'Ignore' items.

It seems that on the phone screen there is only room for two items on the blue bar and the others get moved into a submenu accessed with the three dots.

The interface is now workable for me as it is, although I often check "Recent Messages" and I would guess that for most users it would be more convenient to have that item (and perhaps "New Posts") visible all the time on the blue bar.