Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
The Vulture Culture. Sho me da Money ! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5HSNRrD-Ls

Karen,

You're videos are great exposures of the even more extreme, and totalitarian abusive interpretations of even bad Hubbard's already bad and easily abused abusive system.

It's true, there were people, like me, like many others, who could sort through the Hubbard totalitarianisms, and deliver some tiny bits of justice to fellow members, but it's a huge uphill battle, and likely impossible, as the harshest critics long ago have concluded. I side with them. Hubbard's whole official system is way too offensive and overwhelming of today's accepted public personal freedoms which are the norms.

Your videos are good.

In the fight against official Scientology's current Miscavige tyranny, here's a link to a Slate audio book review discussion:

https://soundcloud.com/slateradio/t...loud.com/slateradio/the-audio-book-club-going

How to provide the FBI or local prosecutors with a case they can slam dunk win against Scientology, is my takeaway from this above very intelligent talk. It's just a matter of time before some next internal Sea Org tragedy occurs, and it will trigger some larger collapse, possibly.

Scientology's illegalities seem to be what need be exposed, and encourage defectors to come out with fresh actionable material to help prosecute any Scientology abuses!

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
This thread is about Karen de la Carriere's YouTube videos, in the Videos forum and it would be appreciated if discussion could stay on topic.

Posts discussing Priest-Penitent Privilege from this thread have been moved here: http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?31315-Priest-Penitent-Privilege-in-all-forms-of-Scientology

A variety of personal attacks and inflammatory posts and their discussion have been moved here : http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?31316-Snipped-from-Karen-s-YouTube-Channel-thread

<Addition to a Moderator's post deleted>

Moderator 1

Don't mind if I clarify the situation, do you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
***New Video****

NEVER GOING TO LET YOU GO !

http://youtu.be/XhbjYOxWjfU

Glorious video that will impinge on anyone looking at it. And frightening too. It reminded me of Nib's comment about his father L Ron Hubbard . . .

. . . Well, he [LRH] didn't really want people killed, because how could you really destroy them if you just killed them? What he wanted to do was to destroy their lives, their families, their reputations, their jobs, their money, everything. My father was the type of person who, when it came to destruction, wanted to keep you alive for as long as possible, to torture you, punish you. If he chose to destroy you, he would love to see you lying in the gutter, strung out on booze and drugs, rolling in your own vomit, with your wife and children gone forever: no job, no money. He'd enjoy walking by and kicking you and saying to other people, "Look what I did to this man!" He's the kind of man who would pull the wings off flies and watch them stumble around. You see, this fits in with his Scientology beliefs, also. He felt that if you just died, your spirit would go out and get another body to live in. By destroying an enemy that way, you'd be doing him a favor. You were letting him out from under the thumb of L. Ron. Hubbard, you see? . . .

. . . how brave you are to know this about Scientology's history and still speak out. And how reassuring for your friends to know that despite the evil which underpins Scientology, you still leave room for humour to shine through. That "rickroll" at the end is a delightful and powerful tweak: it shoves another spear into the cult for if there's one thing the devil cannot bear it is to be mocked.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
What is life without FUN ? Laughter ?

Sharing good times ?

Tonight a bunch of us had an evening of hilarity and FUN FUN FUN
while I impersonated an Ethics officer. (Role playing)

It was all shot spur of the moment, AD LIB. I created a new character which will return and return in a continuing series for my YOU TUBE Channel.

What happens in Ethics !

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Had to purchase all this Sea Org regalia from a local Army and Navy surplus store !

Notice the German Swagger stick, this is for "Ethics Presence !"

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I may need to go get that Sea Org dagger in that sheath (a throwing knife) for my waist band and hurl it into the ceiling for *Special effects*

Videos coming soon.......

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

images

Well, thank you very much ... you've just singlehandedly set my mental health back by at least 10 years!

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
STAT:
Hey! You should see me some 8 years ago!
:roflmao::buzzin::hysterical:

Good one, Stat! :)

Yes, Karen....great job on your videos, and thanks to Jeffrey and AGP too!

You three make quite a team. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let me know when you're ready for another one! I KNOW OSA ****HATES*** you doing these,
Karen.

:hug:

Tory/Magoo

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just see what good looking people congregate here at ESMB!

TG1

Thank you, TG1! :) :coolwink:
Thanks to ESMB, regular jobs, Subway sandwiches and some beer,
I believe I look like a human being now. But enough about me. LOL :biggrin:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
P.S. I think what Karen does is very cool and it really, really matters.
I wish all kindness and harmony. That's all. Love is us.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I'd laugh at that except for the fact that so many poor souls have been cast to the four winds via that route, courtesy of scientology's policy of protecting the CofS at any cost. It's a form of kidnap and imprisonment, plain and simple.
Continue exposing these crimes, Karen. :thumbsup:

Purple Rain

Crusader
The First of my on-going "Ethics Officer" series on Video

http://youtu.be/cweVaSXJVaY

I think the simplicity of that is extremely powerful - the fact that it was kept so short and that it educates people on how these human rights violations that would be illegal for anyone else are cold-bloodedly organised and implemented by the cult.

And I also did have to have a bit of a laugh! I thought you got the balance of that very right.

I can't wait to see the rest in the series.

Thank you for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.