SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
WTF?! More details on this!
Was the Hiver Twins:
http://www.whyaretheydead.info/others/twinbabies.html

Sally mentioned Gitte Mogensen too:
http://www.whyaretheydead.info/lisa_mcpherson/lorenzen.html

Sally mentions:
<snip> Speaking of nervous breakdown. "Normally" when people collapse in Scientology, they are sent in baby-watching. It means you are being isolated, fx in a summer cottage, looking at stones, while another person is present, to keep an eye on you. Lene xxx tried this amazing cure devised by Scientology, and even got some very unpleasant sexual experiences simultaneously. She even had to pay for it.

Steen Jorgensen was also out baby-watching, he found the man, Jorgen Nielsen, dead the next morning. Hanged. Bjarne Hededam hanged himself. Michelle Enger was in baby watching. Susanne Schrøder went quazy and her husband had to admit her to the hospital. Frank Boyd litterally went nuts! Hans Jacob ran around on a German highway, talking nonsense, that is why he is in a cl. V organization today.

Gitte from Lyngby Mission (Tried to) commited suicide at FLAG, even I went down and became hospitalized for 24 hours, then there was the woman from AOSH EU who killed two babies and drove around with them in a babycarriage.

Arne Højer there went more and more zombie-like as hours passed, though he was OT7. He was dotty. The cousin of Mikkel Jørck went psychotic in the sauna, and the last of which just occurs to me: Sjudur Jacobsen, who went PTS type three and was hospitalized. Met him twice, just terrible. <snip>
I've not heard of Jørgen and Bjarne before. Found nothing on the internet.. So the Scientology connection was kept quiet?

There must be many of these cases. Also, apalling that this many babywatches has occurred. Babywatch means that the person went psychotic (from Hubbardian mindboggeling), and that the scientologists kept them locked up and under guard.

We may need a 'Shit that happened in Denmark' thread?

:yes:

Was the Hiver Twins:

Sally mentions:
I've not heard of Jørgen and Bjarne before. Found nothing on the internet.. So the Scientology connection was kept quiet?

There must be many of these cases. Also, apalling that this many babywatches has occurred. Babywatch means that the person went psychotic (from Hubbardian mindboggeling), and that the scientologists kept them locked up and under guard.

Of course they kept it quiet. Even if you have a "normally" way leaving your body, it is kept quiet. It is like dying is an ovet in scientology. One day I was at course in dk-org, drilling with Ella, the next week I was asking: where is Ella by the way? Oh you do not know, was the answer. "NO" i replied and continued: is she perhaps on Flag?
"NO, she is dead." They did not even take the oppotunity to tell her fucking buddy. It is just gross.

Was the Hiver Twins:

Sally mentions:

Oh no no we need a fucking: Shit that happened all over the fucking planet thread.

G

Gottabrain

Diana, how WONDERFUL to have your friend Sally out!!!

Cheers to you, Sally! :cheers:

What a great letter you wrote, Sally! Outpoint after outpoint, lie after lie, brainwashing, destructive Scientology. You hit them hard! Love it. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

I hope to you a lot on ESMB, Sally!

Dorthe

Patron
One day I was at course in dk-org, drilling with Ella, the next week I was asking: where is Ella by the way? Oh you do not know, was the answer. "NO" i replied and continued: is she perhaps on Flag?
"NO, she is dead."

Has Ella Buhl died ???

I am so sorry to hear that. She was such a sweet woman.

Dorthe

Oblivion

Patron
Has Ella Buhl died ???

I am so sorry to hear that. She was such a sweet woman.

Dorthe

I'm sorry to hear about that too.

I didn't know her well, but she was always nice to me. And I never saw her act superior or rude to anyone else either.

Dorthe

Patron
hi Sally,

Can you tell something about Niels Glob?

Niels is the dane who has donated the most to Scientology - after winning 32 million dkr ~ 6-7 million US dollars in a lotteri.

Dorthe

Dorthe

Patron
I just learned that SØK has died too.

Søren was my favorite REG. I have such fond memories of him.

When on purif he and Søren Rode came into the sauna where I and another Dorthe were "purifing". They were both in suit and tie and came with with whipped cream cakes (flødeskumskager) which they sad down to eat with us. An amazing picuture - two girls in swimsuits eating whipped cream cakes with two guys in suit & tie.

Another time SØK ended up in the bathroom with me because he was so eager to sell me something. But he did leave before I sad down on the toilet.

He was one of the first persons I called after attesting to the state of Clear.

I remember him at new years event when it was time for cognac and chess.

We both loved books.

We had so much fun.

Søren for pokker ....... hvorfor gik du ikke i tide? (Dam you Søren - why didn't you leave when in due time)

loved you,
Dorthe

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Diana, how WONDERFUL to have your friend Sally out!!!

Cheers to you, Sally! :cheers:

What a great letter you wrote, Sally! Outpoint after outpoint, lie after lie, brainwashing, destructive Scientology. You hit them hard! Love it. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

I hope to you a lot on ESMB, Sally!

Hi Gotta:

I am very proud of Sally because she handled it very well...and there is more to come!

Diana

I just learned that SØK has died too.

Søren was my favorite REG. I have such fond memories of him.

When on purif he and Søren Rode came into the sauna where I and another Dorthe were "purifing". They were both in suit and tie and came with with whipped cream cakes (flødeskumskager) which they sad down to eat with us. An amazing picuture - two girls in swimsuits eating whipped cream cakes with two guys in suit & tie.

Another time SØK ended up in the bathroom with me because he was so eager to sell me something. But he did leave before I sad down on the toilet.

He was one of the first persons I called after attesting to the state of Clear.

I remember him at new years event when it was time for cognac and chess.

We both loved books.

We had so much fun.

Søren for pokker ....... hvorfor gik du ikke i tide? (Dam you Søren - why didn't you leave when in due time)

loved you,
Dorthe

Ha ha...Indeed there were fun moments too.
One night I was holding the post as the quatermaster getting paid 1o $ for the hole night, during that night a thief, stold a ghettoblaster through the window, and I was to replace it with my own. Ha ha... Stupid me! :duh:

A little update from Denmark.

Since I have not read anything about this any other places, I will make an additionally note:

Trine Kjeldsen OT8 left her body several years ago. Cancer.

Steffen Lind OT7 left his body about 2 years ago. Cancer.

Singer/songwriter Ole Boskov "OT7" I guess, L11, died in june 2011. Cancer.