What's new

Latest Technical Degrades...

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
A recent email....

"
DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?
Dear Scientologist,

I have very important news for you about the Grades and NED that was just released at Flag! Please read on as this is data YOU need so that we can you get through your Grades and NED to achieve the State of Clear!

LRH says in FROM CLEAR TO ETERNITY:

“The third level, consisting of the lower grades and more books could, due to scheduling of time and all that, consume a month.” - LRH

YOU CAN ACHIEVE THIS AT FLAG!

People are now receiving intensive delivery (25 hours or more a week) on their Lower Grades, with some completing their entire lower Grades (0 – IV) in as little as 75 hours!

Yes! That means you can get through ARC Straightwire and Grades 0 – IV in 3 to 4 weeks!

We now have a special Grades and NED Auditing Package at Flag! It consists of the following:

§ 6 intensives of Lower Grades and NED® auditing donation rate is now at a 45% discount.

§ This auditing rate applies to all Lower Grades public for their Lower Grades auditing and NED.

The Expanded Grades are “the wonder workers which put ability to live back into life. They handle the basics of relationships amongst people and improve one’s ability to handle himself and others.” – LRH

Each Grade in itself results in an ability gained far beyond anything that has ever before been achieved.

With the technical standards and speed of service that is occurring at Flag, there are no arbitraries or barriers to your Bridge progress. For that exact reason, you can now receive a special Flag auditing package for Lower Grades and NED auditing, created with the intention of moving you up through Clear and onto your OT® Levels – NOW.

Please answer the following questions and/or call me directly:

1. When do you have to do to come to Flag to get through the Grades in 3 to 4 weeks?

2. Are there any barriers you are encountering getting through your Grades and/or NED?

3. Do you have any questions regarding the above news?

ARC,

"

Compare to point 8 in the Bulletin "Technical Degrades" HCO POLICY LETTER OF 17 JUNE 1970

8. Boasting as to speed of delivery in a session, such as “I put in Grade zero in 3 minutes.” Etc.

Should I report to RTC?

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've been saying this for months.

This one is just more specific.:duh:

Its sad really, because what it means is that sea org folks are not getting trained in the very subject they slave for.

Tech degrades is the second bulletin in EVERY F'ing course you take in scientology. Right after KSW.

If they dont know the second bulletin in every course, what else don't they know to make up their practice of scientology?

What are they practicing? It must be based on verbal tech.

The email came from flag...

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
A recent email....

"
DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?
Dear Scientologist,

I have very important news for you about the Grades and NED that was just released at Flag! Please read on as this is data YOU need so that we can you get through your Grades and NED to achieve the State of Clear!

“The third level, consisting of the lower grades and more books could, due to scheduling of time and all that, consume a month.” - LRH

People are now receiving intensive delivery (25 hours or more a week) on their Lower Grades, with some completing their entire lower Grades (0 – IV) in as little as 75 hours!

Yes! That means you can get through ARC Straightwire and Grades 0 – IV in 3 to 4 weeks!

We now have a special Grades and NED Auditing Package at Flag! It consists of the following:

§ 6 intensives of Lower Grades and NED® auditing donation rate is now at a 45% discount.

§ This auditing rate applies to all Lower Grades public for their Lower Grades auditing and NED.

The Expanded Grades are “the wonder workers which put ability to live back into life. They handle the basics of relationships amongst people and improve one’s ability to handle himself and others.” – LRH

Each Grade in itself results in an ability gained far beyond anything that has ever before been achieved.

With the technical standards and speed of service that is occurring at Flag, there are no arbitraries or barriers to your Bridge progress. For that exact reason, you can now receive a special Flag auditing package for Lower Grades and NED auditing, created with the intention of moving you up through Clear and onto your OT® Levels – NOW.

1. When do you have to do to come to Flag to get through the Grades in 3 to 4 weeks?

2. Are there any barriers you are encountering getting through your Grades and/or NED?

ARC,

"

Compare to point 8 in the Bulletin "Technical Degrades" HCO POLICY LETTER OF 17 JUNE 1970

8. Boasting as to speed of delivery in a session, such as “I put in Grade zero in 3 minutes.” Etc.

Should I report to RTC?

I don't see a Technical degrade in that post.

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
I don't see a Technical degrade in that post.
Well now, the text that was quoted clearly says ...
"Boasting as to speed of delivery in session ..."
But I, and many others, would probably consider the wider part of the sentence "I put in Grade Zero in 3 minutes".

Now of course with enough "authority" you could re-"word clear" the bulletin to show everyone how they had failed to understand it and that boasting about speed of delivery of a Grade didn't count as a Tech degrade because it wasn't in one session. :angry:

I read the Tech Degrade as simply "Boasting as to speed of delivery", period.

RogerB

Crusader
The Orgs Are Desperate

I got this email today from a buddy of mine who has been out for some years. Was former staff in Boston.

The subject line title of the email from him was: "THEY FOUND ME"

Body of email:

"AOLA called my wife at work and fedexed me a DVD at home. They had been calling my sister looking for me.

"They are really desperate and are on the verge of being outlawed in France.

"Anth"

It is to be noted his wife was never in, nor his sister . . . they are doing everything possible to find folks.

Roger

Wouldn't the "Tech" have actually had to work at one point, in order to have a reference of where it degraded from? Or is "degrade" just cult speak for "altered" and if that's the case, then what difference does it make, it still doesn't work just like always

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
[cut]

What are they practicing? It must be based on verbal tech.

The email came from flag...

It must be based on Command Intention.
It may be based on buttons found with surveys ... people complaining about waiting times and purposefully wrong tech estimates.
It may be based on a simple desire to con people. Promise them a fast service, once there they can't escape additional demands of time and money.

What else to expect from a business that has made of lying to its customers a religious practice?

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
It must be based on Command Intention.
It may be based on buttons found with surveys ... people complaining about waiting times and purposefully wrong tech estimates.
It may be based on a simple desire to con people. Promise them a fast service, once there they can't escape from additional demands of time and money.

What else to expect from a business that has made of lying to its customers a religious practice?

Yeah...don't think we need to worry. From all I hear, folks are still going WAY over their Tech Estimates on every level of the Bridge. Just promo to get them in the chair--then they'll be the "exception" and need to buy more hours. Same old same old.

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
What can you expect from DM?

A recent email....

"
DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?
Dear Scientologist,

ARC,

"

Should I report to RTC?

They are desperate for cash.

This also shows CoS public are idiots who think speed is important.

A disgusting and degraded approach to inspiring beings to go free.

Oh wait, is David Miscavige at the head of this movement?

That explains it... :p

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Observation and experience...

Yeah...don't think we need to worry. From all I hear, folks are still going WAY over their Tech Estimates on every level of the Bridge. Just promo to get them in the chair--then they'll be the "exception" and need to buy more hours. Same old same old.

Clami is spot-on from my experience. Particularly at Flag.

Anyone who has a substantial amount on account will be relentlessy pestered to "arrive" and upon succumbing and "routing in" - pounded by the MAA and regged insanely for "donos" "accomos", etc, all before getting "in session".

Perhaps, (arc broken BIGTIME, BTW - but relieved and propitiative) the "PC" or "preOT" may get "in session" and "run" on whatever the "C/Ss" and "Ds of Ps" dream up that will run long and burn up hours fast.

All the while, the "Regges" palms are sweating with anticipation!

Eventually desperation to get to a "Flat Spot" and go home becomes enough to make you "Tone 40" enought to do whatever the hell it takes to get the F*** outta there!

I know, Clami - "Same old, same old."

So obvious now that I spent all that time typin' this little "rant"! :melodramatic: :duh: :duh:

EP

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think you have a point there Alex. This does rather sound like boasting and gives a false impression of how quickly people can move through the grades. From my experience, most people would be very fortunate to get through each grade in 75 hours, let alone 5 of them. From 2000 – 2006, I started on ARC Straightwire, had over 400 hours and didn’t make it as far as Grade III.

You can make a report to RTC on-line – use a throw-away email addo if you’re worried about the consequences. I would be interested to hear what sort of response (if any) you get.

Axiom142

Feral

Rogue male
Flag has been promising fast delivery for years.

It isn't a tech degrade as much as it's a solution to the real scene; The public HATES to go sometimes thousands of miles to get a service and then instead of getting serviced as promised being dicked around for days while their folders are FESed and then waiting to be assigned an auditor only to get one session a day because there are four more PCs on the line up.

I've been to FLAG about 20 times for their 'fast service' and it's only worked out once or twice, when there was no public on the base.

On one occasion I had to wait 11 days to start my service, a six month check.

It never works out like they promised, and if you say anything you get a, "Well join the SO and make it right".....great.

It isn't a tech degrade as much as it's a solution to the real scene; The public HATES to go sometimes thousands of miles to get a service and then instead of getting serviced as promised being dicked around for days while their folders are FESed and then waiting to be assigned an auditor only to get one session a day because there are four more PCs on the line up.

I've been to FLAG about 20 times for their 'fast service' and it's only worked out once or twice, when there was no public on the base.

It never works out like they promised, and if you say anything you get a, "Well join the SO and make it right".....great.

"Well join the SO and make it right"?

So let me get this straight ... They are saying the Sea Org is all fucked up and just waiting for you to join so you can straighten them out

Pascal

How bout tellin'em to stop making it go wrong?

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
That email to me is definitely a tech degrade. To say you can deliver an auditing action in a certain amount of speed faster than others is something I would have been crucified for. Because you cant promise that.

Yet another thing to show people who are wavering on leaving the Church - First DM squirrels the books, now the Flag "mecca of perfection" is tech degrading.

Pascal

That email to me is definitely a tech degrade. To say you can deliver an auditing action in a certain amount of speed faster than others is something I would have been crucified for. Because you cant promise that.

Yet another thing to show people who are wavering on leaving the Church - First DM squirrels the books, now the Flag "mecca of perfection" is tech degrading.

To degrage implies a graded condition beforehand. I doubt FSO was ever the place Ron wished it to be tech-wise. Not with the caliber of beings I've seen in CoS, saldy.

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
You and I know that, but the average Joe in the Church isnt aware of it. They still think Flag is the best place in the universe to visit.