What's new

Mark 'Marty' Rathbun: Scientology Top Management (video of Marty being ambushed)

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Tony has a post up about it:

http://tonyortega.org/2014/10/19/ma...t-lax-by-raving-scientologists-it-was-insane/

But here’s what really stuns us about this encounter — its timing. Right now, the Texas Third Court of Appeals is deliberating on whether to reverse the denial of the Church of Scientology’s anti-SLAPP motion in Monique Rathbun’s lawsuit for harassment — the same kind of harassment that her husband just experienced.

One of the key elements in the lawsuit so far is whether any of the surveillance of the Rathbuns was connected to Scientology’s leader. Miscavige denies having anything to do with the stalking and photographing of Monique and her husband in Texas, and a collection of low-level church members and private eyes has tried to convince the court they were acting on their own.

But here? Three top Scientology officials, one as close to Miscavige as it gets, somehow learn that Marty Rathbun is traveling (a trick the church has practiced for decades) and then show up to berate him in a bizarre scene clearly intended to intimidate him? It’s almost impossible to imagine that Miscavige had nothing to do with today’s incident.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: Mark 'Marty' Rathbun: Scientology Top Management (with video of Marty being ambus

Yeah, she is scared of Marty. Made me wonder what HER crimes are. srsly.

We just witnessed one in that video.

To wit: Using every bit of power, button-pushing and treachery she can muster to try to "spin in" another person. Linson's goal was to "shatter" and "cave in" and drive Marty Rathbun so far down the "tone scale" that he would have a "psychotic break". Why else did she keep walking away and then coming back?

It's the diametric opposite of what Scientologists claim and pretend they are trying to do.

Simply described: Evil liars.

HelluvaHoax!

While watching the video (and even afterwards) I was struck by another thing. The intentionally 1.1 grinning, head nodding taunts from one of the MartyBusters. I concluded that the 3 Scn goons each had a script to stick with.

Linson was the ferocious attack dog. Her role was just to flat-out invalidate him with everything they have ever "found" on him through their previous OPS or his PC folders.

The head-wagging guy with the leer was supposed to push another putative button of Marty's (button of "self importance" which he supposedly would not be able to tolerate leering mocks)

It was so obviously concocted and staged.

I just read Marty's own take on it over at The Underground Bunker.

“The setup was for me to shove or hit Yager, who was giving me this leering grin,” Marty points out. As with the Squirrel Busters in Texas, the point is to get the person being harassed upset enough to take a punch — and then call in cops or file a legal complaint. “The thinking is, we’re going to make you go off or make you cave into yourself. It was insane.”

Perfection! LOL. I love when things are exactly what they seem to be. LOL

Last edited:

BunnySkull

I do wonder sometimes if what would crack the facade of a trio like this is instead of TR's or silently filming response would be to tell them how much you care about them. Tell them you know what they are suffering, you worry about them ending up like Annie Broker, that they deserve to be treated like human beings. Their decades of non-stop work deserves more than endless abuse, sleeping under their desks and rice and beans, and being sent on missions to make fools of themselves in public, etc...

I mean Marty worked for more than two decades with most of those people harassing him at the airport today. He knew them as real human beings on some level. I would use that to try and make them stop and think. It's a great opportunity to have them physically away from the INT base and DM - even if mentally the chains are still strong.

Would they break down and cry and hug Marty? No, probably not even close. But I think it would shock them to their core to have their nastiness returned with kindness, probably to the point that they would get so uncomfortable with it they would walk away. I think it would plant a seed, a big one. The next time DM has them up all night and is screaming at them all for being worthless SP's that can't handle a cock-sucking SOB like Marty Rathbun, their brain may flash back to Marty's small act of kindness and consider it in light of the endless abuse they get from DM.

Last edited:

tetloj

No, probably not even close. But I think it would shock them to their core to have their nastiness returned with kindness, probably to the point that they would get so uncomfortable with it they would walk away. I think it would plant a seed, a big one. The next time DM has them up all night and is screaming at them all for being worthless SP's that can't handle a cock-sucking SOB like Marty Rathbun, their brain may flash back to Marty's small act of kindness and consider it in light of the endless abuse they get from DM.

I had smiliar thoughts but then wondered, that they would shrug off any kindness as a weakness. :confused2:

My emotional reaction was one of pity. They all look dreadful. I want to just hold their hands in two of mine and tell them they are entitled to love and kindness in their lives.

But I'm not sure that would work - maybe down the track as you suggest.

Not that I would blame anyone for wanting to smack-a-bitch if they were at the receiving end of this treatment, and all that Marty and his family have had to put up with.

Just think they are pitiful.

wigee1

Patron with Honors
What a Fruit Loop those 3 are!!, Didn't quite recognize Dave Bloomberg, except the voice,.He used to be chubby, Probably,.. being on Weightwatchers!!
The whole time viewing it,. I had these pictures flash past,......... Marty digs out his cell phone, and starts talking to Dave(COB)after a long too and fro

Yells! (well you talk to her then) and hands her the phone,. while filming.. the Fear! One can only come to one conclusion, they're certainly NUTS..

Free Being Me

Crusader
I do wonder sometimes if what would crack the facade of a trio like this is instead of TR's or silently filming response would be to tell them how much you care about them. Tell them you know what they are suffering, you worry about them ending up like Annie Broker, that they deserve to be treated like human beings. Their decades of non-stop work deserves more than endless abuse, sleeping under their desks and rice and beans, and being sent on missions to make fools of themselves in public, etc...

I mean Marty worked for more than two decades with most of those people harassing him at the airport today. He knew them as real human beings on some level. I would use that to try and make them stop and think. It's a great opportunity to have them physically away from the INT base and DM - even mentally the chains are still strong.

Would they break down and cry and hug Marty? No, probably not even close. But I think it would shock them to their core to have their nastiness returned with kindness, probably to the point that they would get so uncomfortable with it they would walk away. I think it would plant a seed, a big one. The next time DM has them up all night and is screaming at them all for being worthless SP's that can't handle a cock-sucking SOB like Marty Rathbun, their brain may flash back to Marty's small act of kindness and consider it in light of the endless abuse they get from DM.

I had smiliar thoughts but then wondered, that they would shrug off any kindness as a weakness. :confused2:

My emotional reaction was one of pity. They all look dreadful. I want to just hold their hands in two of mine and tell them they are entitled to love and kindness in their lives.

Not that I would blame anyone for wanting to smack-a-bitch if they were at the receiving end of this treatment, and all that Marty and his family have had to put up with.

Great posts! The Airport Trio were obviously trying as hard as possible to elicit a negative videoed reaction. I wonder what would happen if they were told they are loved and accepted with friendly warm smiles, hugs and genuine affection. Perhaps the gestures of kindness would be lost through their cultist filters but what a contrast it would show what life is like outside the cult with a message from the heart giving them something to think about.

Last edited:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Wow! That first guy was Yager? I didn't recognize him at all. He looks really bad. Needs some dental work. I've never met him but I've seen pic's of him before, he looks like shit. The woman has those weird black eyeballs like she's possessed. I couldn't watch more than 20 seconds.

BunnySkull

These people are so brainwashed DM trusts them to go out to LAX, do exactly as he commands and scurry back asap to report and take their lumps from him like good little cult members. They haven't failed him yet. (Though I do think it's interesting it's a trio he sent, rather than a pair, to keep the group mentality in check while out.) So no I don't think there is any magic words or gestures that could probably crack the zombies at that moment. They have to much though stopping mechanisms engrained and other Pavlovian techniques used on them to ensure they stay in check while out on one of these missions.

However, I do think a gesture of kinds would go a long way down the road. There's only so much abuse and ridicule humans can take. How long has it been since ANYONE has shown any one of the three just a drop of human kindness? It's been so long they probably have forgotten it exists and it would be a shock to their system. It's amazing what the mind latches onto while under duress and I think a gesture of kindness could really have far reaching effects down the road.

So could, possibly, pointing out how happy and alive Mike, Marty, JB, Steve Hall, etc... all are now. Tell them how great life has turned out to be outside of the cult and how they can't even fathom now putting up with the endless abuse they are still enduring. That people will be waiting for them on the other side of the razor wire, ready to help them recover and find happiness in life again - to be treated like a human being with love and respect.

I do know ridicule or facts about LRH's lies don't make a dent in their mental armor and actually put their mind into lock down, but kindness - the cult never counted on kindness because its such a foreign concept to them.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
#1 Jenny Devoct Linsen was not permitted to sleep for 1 week. 7 days of sleep deprivation circa 2005. CIA describe sleep deprivation of this kind actual TORTURE. When she was finally permitted to sleep, Miscavige ordered all INT execs to "watch her sleep" and people were not permitted to leave the room til she woke up. So she slept (embarrassing) with 100 pairs of eyes on her. And here she comes as David Miscavige emissary to win some points by him by hissing with venom at Marty ? WTF ?

#Marc Yager (formerly Watchdog Committee Chairman and Commanding Officer of CMO INT) has been beaten, punched, kicked, socked in the chest, humiliated, called a fag, a homosexual more and utterly abused more than anyone at INT Base. He once attempted to mutiny against Miscavige and was crushed by being forced to live in a wilderness in a tent in isolation with only a garden hose to clean him for the better part of 3 years. When he once tried to escape he was lunged upon and threatened that he would be DESTROYED if he attempted escape.

#David Bloomberg (Australian) long term executive of Author Services (ASI) pretending secular (non Church) while RPF and SP hole loom on the horizon just as if they were current Sea Org, Bloomberg was SP Holed for years.

These 3 know the sadism. These 3 have been beaten and bloodied and attended the *seances* in SP HOLE and yet they provide the service of attacking Marty Rathbun as *ecclesiastical* Church staff in cahoots with Miscavige.
Here's Jenny Linson, pathological liar.
It is hard to swallow. I will never understand Stockholm syndrome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRQjKhILlmc&index=9&list=PL97bG9F7T-UfbWG17flpaFJg8pUw75W89

I mean Marty worked for more than two decades with most of those people harassing him at the airport today. He knew them as real human beings on some level. I would use that to try and make them stop and think. It's a great opportunity to have them physically away from the INT base and DM - even if mentally the chains are still strong.

One of the UK IAS event protesters did a little bit of that.

HelluvaHoax!

Re: Mark 'Marty' Rathbun: Scientology Top Management (with video of Marty being ambus

LOL LOL LOL Entheta huh? Well, just you listen to me....:p

Here's my latest Grasshopper Video. "Wicked Scientology Witch"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpRKIa2OOFE&feature=youtu.be

\...............................................................................................
:hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Sorry about that--laughed so hard I fell out of my assigned seating.​

HelluvaHoax!

Here's an earlier similar AMBUSH of Marty at LAX Los Angeles Airport by 3 "OT 8s" Marianne and Izzy Chait and the infamous squirrel buster lunatic John Allender

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVaboggKZi4

Watched every gruesome moment whilst contemplating the reality that this is, ultimately, how Scientologists handle problems with the tech.

How? By trying to overwhelm people they imagine to be the source of the problem with absurd propaganda, nasty innuendo, lies and introversion techniques.

These folks are truly classless cult clowns.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

These people are so brainwashed DM trusts them to go out to LAX, do exactly as he commands and scurry back asap to report and take their lumps from him like good little cult members. They haven't failed him yet. (Though I do think it's interesting it's a trio he sent, rather than a pair, to keep the group mentality in check while out.) So no I don't think there is any magic words or gestures that could probably crack the zombies at that moment. They have to much though stopping mechanisms engrained and other Pavlovian techniques used on them to ensure they stay in check while out on one of these missions.

However, I do think a gesture of kinds would go a long way down the road. There's only so much abuse and ridicule humans can take. How long has it been since ANYONE has shown any one of the three just a drop of human kindness? It's been so long they probably have forgotten it exists and it would be a shock to their system. It's amazing what the mind latches onto while under duress and I think a gesture of kindness could really have far reaching effects down the road.

So could, possibly, pointing out how happy and alive Mike, Marty, JB, Steve Hall, etc... all are now. Tell them how great life has turned out to be outside of the cult and how they can't even fathom now putting up with the endless abuse they are still enduring. That people will be waiting for them on the other side of the razor wire, ready to help them recover and find happiness in life again - to be treated like a human being with love and respect.

I do know ridicule or facts about LRH's lies don't make a dent in their mental armor and actually put their mind into lock down, but kindness - the cult never counted on kindness because its such a foreign concept to them.

It was tried in a big way at the height of the demonstrations. Anon and a few exes sent thousands of postcards with messages of love and hope and promises of help over a period of several months. Most went to the inmates of SP Hall, some also to RPF members.

A couple of links to that bit of history.

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/operation-over-the-wall-postcards-from-paradise-to-sp-hall.9323/

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL592C36C597A8D7FD

Unfortunately, there was no sign of response from all of this and we have never heard of anyone waking up as a result. :no:

But I sure was proud to be associated with Anonymous.
. . :grouphug:

Hatshepsut

Crusader

Originally posted by HelluvaHoax

Fascinating!

Jenny Linson has become everything her guru Ron warned Scientologists about. A lying, hate-filled SP thug who fights imaginary "enemies" with sociopathic dramatizations.

From the cover of Battling Bolto for Thrilling Wonder Stories sci fi magazine
"Robots ape men, but when a man apes a robot he is asking or plenty of electronic grief"

Attachments

• 2014-10-20_0357vv.jpg
    2014-10-20_0357vv.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 500801 Thrilling Wonder Stories - Battling Bolto - text version.pdf
    661.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
As luck would have it, a Religious Scholar of new Religions and Cults was visiting with us for the day, Dr James Beverley. I believe he posted here on this board a little a couple of years ago.
So we watch the latest stalking video of Mark Rathbun together. Then Louis Theroux visits with John Dover (Director of the Scientology documentary) and Jim Beverley and and Louis Theroux had some very interesting discussions....So now everybody re-watches the latest David Miscavige emissaries hiss and strike preaching about "helping mankind".

There is this thing called "The Law of unpredicted consequences....."
You just can't unring the bell.
LouisJim1.jpg

LouisJim3.jpg

Louiskaren.jpg