What's new

Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Report: Hundreds of Nation of Islam members "are using Scientology."

Carrie Fraser [@HollywoodNTrump] tweets in support of two things: the Trump administration and Scientology. In my experience she is generally knowledgeable about Scientology from but only within the perspective of the Church of Scientology. She appears to be a Scientologist. She recently tweeted the following:

https://twitter.com/HollywoodNTrump/status/944107060580487169

DJzioVI.png

CommunicatorIC

I sometimes post about members of the Nation of Islam receiving free sets of Scientology Basics Books and Lectures. As part of my incessant campaign to disseminate the fact that NOI members are practicing the religion of Scientology, I've decided to tweet and cross-post that NOI members are receiving free sets of Scientology Scriptures.

As always, quotations adding content, retweets and replies welcome.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/947005460481179648

R6F5Brj.png

Graphic:

F1r8zSv.png

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
The desperation for "bodies in the shop" has caused an abandonment of the "mixing practices" prohibition of years past.

APDTA is shorthand for "All praise is due to Allah" which begs the question: Do Nation of Islam Scientologists also do the
"Hip, hip, hooray?"

CommunicatorIC

It appears Nation of Islam Brother Kendrick Muhammad has joined, or is joining, staff at a Church of Scientology. He has completed the 'What Is An Org' course, and is working on his 'Full Hat.' ("Full Hat" refers to all of the coursework required for a Church of Scientology post.) He is also completing his Purification Rundown.

8AHlpn5.png

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad again has free sets of Scientology Scriptures to donate to members of the Nation of Islam.

As always, quotations adding content, retweets and replies welcome.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/952390160255275009

PsX7qXw.png

Graphic used for tweet:

g61YYBe.png
We've been hearing about whales being pressured to buy book packages "to put into libraries". I'm guessing that this is where the donated books really go.

The bigger question is, what does Miscavige get out of this?

Terril park

Sponsor
We've been hearing about whales being pressured to buy book packages "to put into libraries". I'm guessing that this is where the donated books really go.​

The bigger question is, what does Miscavige get out of this?
NOI is probably the only area of expansion for CO$, all
evidence appears to show serious decline everywhere else.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad has completed M-1 Word Clearing. As a result, she has attained the status of "Word Clear" and is a Fast Flow Student (FFS).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1472476866184659/

eK1e6JD.png

...I owe my thanks to THE Honorable Minister Farrakhan for finding Scientology...you know...that thing that's a household name...I mean who hasn't heard of Scientology? And he found it!

Thanks, Louie, cause it was sooo hidden!

PS Don't get vaccines, watch out for chemtrails and beware flouride in the water!

Terril park

Sponsor
Expansion only counts if it results in increased income. What does the association with NoI do to increase income?
Its good PR the only good PR the CO$ has. The purpose of good PR, at least nowadays, in CO$ is ultimately to boost income.

What income is directly gained from NOI I don't know.
A whistleblower in this area would be welcome.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Word Clear's Word Error tally
743f1dd9-142f-4462-8e5f-d5ed8dd1eab5_zpsiov8oens.png

-------

"Recovered so much ability."

Really?

This is cult think. A person uses a dictionary and looks up the meaning of a word--thereby "RECOVERING" ability. Get it? They once had the knowledge and power, but the misunderstood word denied them that "ability".

They were also once miracle-capable Gods, trillions of years ago. They had supernatural powers. But implants (engrams & BTs) stole their magical powers.

But that's all fixed now. Their superpowers have returned!

Just not the superpower of being able to write sentences that lack the grammatical "super-literacy" of a 3rd grader. Shall we use our "knowingness" and "lookingness" now---to inspect how clear a word clear is--if a word clear could clear words? lol

TENN .POINT'S. OF KEEP.ING WORD'S WERKING...!!!

1) Recovered so much ability .. (but not the ability to end a sentence with a period)
2) NO more . (total freedom to use the space bar!)
3) .Suppressed education . (apparently still suppressed)
4) . test anxiety and more! (also anxiety about using capitals at the beginning of sentences)
5) Now with out a shadow of a doubt I can study anything without Fear (e.g. no Fear of randomly capitalizing words or breaking prepositions apart into 2 words)
6) Now I just qualified my self to be a Fast Flow student ... (maybe it would have been better to let "my self" get qualified by someone that was qualified to write a simple error-free sentence like a third grader who passed English and knew how to spell "myself" as well as end sentences with a period)
7) I thank Mr. L. Ron.Hubbard (for helping to recover the ability to abbreviate the word "Ron."?)
8) for All to have it... !!! (Sure, why not? An ellipsis has three dots and seems like a cool thing to use, so why not hit the space bar and add three exclamation points, that kinda makes it look symmetrical!)
9) Modern technology to get rid of posion (but despite being both modern and technical, it was unable to get rid of a "Word Clear's" unclear ideas about how to spell words)
10) Be humble and willing to Learn about yourself...grateful...#GoClear (learn about yourself, go Clear, but somehow don't learn that you don't have the superhuman powers of a Clear)

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Repair of the Black Family Interfaith Luncheon at the Church of Scientology Fort Harrison Hotel. The keynote speaker was Nation of Islam Minister Patrick Muhammad. There was a special presentation by Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Muhammad.

5JGwlTk.jpg

PZAtZe0.png

CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Brother David Muhammad, the husband of Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad, has completed the Scientology PTS/SP Course. Please note in the second photograph his efforts to reconcile Scientology scriptures with Nation of Islam scriptures. I can readily see how "hypocrites" in NOI theology would correspond to the 1.1 Covertly Hostile in Scientology scriptures. I do not (yet) have sufficient knowledge of NOI doctrine to see how "the learning of the 26 letters" is reflected in Scientology scripture. I must admit, I am at a complete loss how the the concept of "prayer" is reflected in PTS/SP doctrine. Also important is Brother David Muhammad's statement, "It can help keep the NOI going and strong for a long time with implementation."

8RYUGDa.jpg

2bM5gQ9.png

The_Fixer

Class Clown
It appears Nation of Islam Brother Kendrick Muhammad has joined, or is joining, staff at a Church of Scientology. He has completed the 'What Is An Org' course, and is working on his 'Full Hat.' ("Full Hat" refers to all of the coursework required for a Church of Scientology post.) He is also completing his Purification Rundown.

8AHlpn5.png
I wonder how big a course that was, and how much it cost?

My mind is boggling here, really.

Could this be the ultimate time and money waster?