What's new

Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

COS and NOI News

@ISNOINews on Twitter
Nation of Islam Brother Alexander Muhammad (aka Alexander Ofori-Muhammad) has attained the Scientology religious state of OT 4.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/2193026217463050/

Wtgxfp6.jpg

fAdtxKh.png

As previously noted, Brother Alexander Muhammad (aka Alexander Ofori-Muhammad) is also a Class 5 Auditor and Minister or Minister-in-Training at the Church of Scientology of London.

ZVyTB9I.png

Last edited:

COS and NOI News

@ISNOINews on Twitter
VIDEO: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad at the 75th Peace Ride.

As I've previously mentioned, United in Peace and the Peace Rides are effectively a joint venture of the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology. United in Peace and the Peace Rides distribute The Way To Happiness booklets.

COS and NOI News

@ISNOINews on Twitter
Nation of Islam Sister Julie Muhammad thanks Louis Farrakhan for leading her to Dianetics and Scientology.

Source: https://tonyortega.org/2019/08/06/scientologys-secret-weapon-to-get-its-children-on-your-children/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

44VPtAs.jpg

Hard trials are necessary to establish truth. Grade II I likened to a hard trial, not necessarily because I had withholds and overts that I did not want to confront, but because I had numerous withholds and overts that I didn’t even know existed.

I was literally amazed at how subtle some of the overts that were pulled out were, it literally was like the scales were removed from my eyes, allowing me to clearly see for the first time.

The realisation of just how subtle missed withholds and overts are was a massive win for me, in that it brought to light to the importance of not being judgemental. A quality I actually prided myself on before, but one that took on a whole new meaning.

Thank you to the Honourable Minister Louis Farrakhan for instructing members of the Nation of Islam to study Dianetics and thereby developing in me a wider interest in Scientology and the Tech.

Thank you to the Honourable L. Ron Hubbard for being a man with an aim and purpose, who devoted time and effort to develop technology that could be studied and applied to improve humankind.

Thanks for London Org for their dedication and guidance as always.

– Julie

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

MY OBSERVATION:
Julie Muhammad's language regarding Farrakhan, Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology was carefully chosen and is significant:

"Thank you to the Honourable Minister Louis Farrakhan for instructing members of the Nation of Islam to study Dianetics and thereby developing in me a wider interest in Scientology and the Tech."​

In other words, Farrakhan does NOT promote Scientology, as opposed to Dianetics (as if there is a difference), and takes no responsibility for NOI members doing Scientology.

COS and NOI News

@ISNOINews on Twitter
Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad says: "Dianetics and Scientology does not seek to change ones religion!"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/2218922398206765/

ZhPqwnl.png

It is significant that she felt the need to post this to Dianetically Speaking, the public Facebook home of the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology.

However, as noted by Mike Rinder, the Church of Scientology said the opposite to the IRS when it applied for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status:

https://www.mikerindersblog.org/can-scientologists-be-christians-or-jews-too/

The following is from “The Church of Spiritual Technology’s Explanation to the IRS As To Why It Qualifies As a “Church” Described in Section 170(b)(1)(A)(i).” It was reprinted in the December 1993 (Vol. 8, No. 6) issue of The Exempt Organization Tax Review, a publication of Tax Analysts, Inc.

The magazine gives as its source “Response to Final Series of IRS Questions Prior to Recognition of Exemption of CST Under Section 501(c)(3) As a Church on October 1, 1993. ”

Footnote 6: Although there is no policy or Scriptural mandate expressly requiring Scientologists to renounce other religious beliefs or membership in other churches, as a practical matter Scientologists are expected to and do become fully devoted to Scientology to the exclusion of other faiths. As Scientologists, they are required to look only to Scientology Scriptures for the answers to the fundamental questions of their existence and to seek enlightenment only from Scientology. Thus, a Scientologist who grew up in the Jewish faith who continues formal membership in his synagogue and attends services with his family violates no Scientology policy or tenet. On the other hand, such a person is not permitted to mix the practice of his former faith into his practice and understanding of Scientology so as to alter orthodox Scientology in any way.

***********************************************************************************************

xj7Z9n0.png

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Wait, I thought LRH wanted to create his vision of "universal government" based on Scientology. So will this be an NOI universal Islamic government that just uses Scientology as a tool or a Scientology universal government that uses NOI Islamism as a tool?
I'm really note sure how this is going to end (apart from badly). The NOI, as far as I can gather, wants to wipe all white people from the face of the Earth, and the CofS wants to make as much money as it can and will lie and cheat in order to do so. They are both homophobic, racist and evil organisations. Perhaps they deserve each other.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm really note sure how this is going to end (apart from badly). The NOI, as far as I can gather, wants to wipe all white people from the face of the Earth, and the CofS wants to make as much money as it can and will lie and cheat in order to do so. They are both homophobic, racist and evil organisations. Perhaps they deserve each other.
My sense is that as ruthless as Scientology wants to be they are afraid or still very cautious to cross some lines whereas NOI has a history of crossing lines that Scientology tries to avoid. Scientology probably thinks they can ride NOI's coattails to benefit from their political alliances, money lines and protection but if NOI infiltrates Scientology enough then I think they have more conviction and resolution to take over Scientology than Scientology has to take over NOI. Two to three billion in assets and an international network must be very tempting to NOI.

Islam has Taqiyah which tells them they can be deceptive about what they believe until they are powerful enough not to need deception. Scientology has it's policy on only providing "an acceptable truth" which is essentially the same thing. So here you have two belief systems which equally believe in hiding what they really believe until they can take over the other.

:popcorn:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
My sense is that as ruthless as Scientology wants to be they are afraid or still very cautious to cross some lines whereas NOI has a history of crossing lines that Scientology tries to avoid. Scientology probably thinks they can ride NOI's coattails to benefit from their political alliances, money lines and protection but if NOI infiltrates Scientology enough then I think they have more conviction and resolution to take over Scientology than Scientology has to take over NOI. Two to three billion in assets and an international network must be very tempting to NOI.

Islam has Taqiyah which tells them they can be deceptive about what they believe until they are powerful enough not to need deception. Scientology has it's policy on only providing "an acceptable truth" which is essentially the same thing. So here you have two belief systems which equally believe in hiding what they really believe until they can take over the other.

Well, as I said in my earlier post, I can't see this amalgamation ending well. Trouble is I'm not getting any younger, so if the s**t is going to hit the proverbial, as I'm sure it will, I hope they get the fuck on with it and that it happens sooner rather than later, I haven't got all day!

COS and NOI News

@ISNOINews on Twitter
Nation of Islam Brother Luqman Muhammad investigates whether, "each level of the Tone Scale with regards to Speech could be found in the Holy Qur’an." He concludes that, 'the different levels of the Tone Scale with regards to Speech, the condition of the world today, and the Truth of the Holy Qur’an are in harmony."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/2227447514020920/

Luqman Muhammad

14 hrs

“Tone of their Speech…” – Part 2

Giving thanks and praise to Allah, the Source of All Inspiration and Guidance.

After reading in the Holy Qur’an 47:30 the thought came to mind with regards to the Tone Scale and Speech found in Science of Survival.
Surah 98:3 describes the Holy Qur’an is a book “…wherein are (all) right books.”

This would imply that whatever truth is found in any book, it is already located in the Holy Qur’an.

The idea was to see if each level of the Tone Scale with regards to Speech could be found in the Holy Qur’an.

On the Hubbard Chart of Human Evaluation and Dianetic Processing, under Communication – column K, the scale regarding speech can be found.

Tone 4.0 “Strong, able, swift and full exchange of beliefs and ideas.

“The highest level of the scale contains the faculty of communicating completely and withholding nothing, also the ability to communicate with complete rational selectivity, also the ability to be conversationally creative and constructive. At this high level of the scale, the individual is able to listen to everything which is said and evaluate it rationally. He can listen to entheta communications without becoming severely enturbulated. He can receive ideas without making critical or derogatory comments. And while receiving another person’s ideas, he can greatly aid that person’s thinking and talking.” Science of Survival, pg. 100

Not only does this describe the character of the Hon. Min. Louis Farrakhan but it also corresponds with Study Guide #18 titled “Rising Above Emotion into the Mind and Thinking of Allah(God).

What does this have to do with Allah and the characteristic of speech?

In the Religion of Islam, on page 163, it states…

“Kalam (speaking) is an attribute of the Divine Being.”

The Attributes, Al Kaleem or Mutakaleem, means One Who Speaks or One Who is the Best of Speakers.

Tone 3.5 “Will talk of deep-seated beliefs and ideas.”

The concept “deep-seated” also means to be “firmly established.”

“Allah confirms those who believe with the sure word in this world’s life and in the Hereafter…” HQ 14:27

The word “confirms, in Arabic, is Thabata, means to be firmly established, stable or fixed.

Tone 3.0 “Tentative expression of limited number of personal ideas.”

The word tentative means that which is not done with confidence. Done with uncertainty, hesitation or doubt.

“And if you are in doubt as to that which We have revealed to Our servant…” HQ 2:23

Tone 2.5 “Casual, pointless conversation”'

These terms are defined as "having no meaning or purpose, devoid of meaning".

In the Bible this type of speech is described as “profane and vain babblings.” 1 Timothy 6:21

“They will not fight against you in a body save in fortified towns or from behind walls. Their fighting between them is severe. Thou wouldst think them united, but their hearts are divided. That is because they are a people who have no sense.” HQ 59:14\

In Arabic the word is ya’qiluuna, which means reason. To have no sense also means to be mentally deranged, lacking understanding, demented, insane or mad.

Tone 2.0 “Talks in threats. Invalidates people”

“The devil threatens you with poverty and enjoins you to be niggardly, and Allah promises you forgiveness from Himself and abundance. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.” HQ 2:269

Another version of the Holy Qur’an describes his actions as “Satan threatens you with poverty and enjoins upon you what is foul…”

The word “invalidate” can be found, contextually in Surah 5:91

“The devil desires only to create enmity and hatred among you by means of intoxicates and games of chance, and to keep you back from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer. Will you then keep back?”

That which is foul, also described as niggardliness, is fahshai.

The root word, fahusha, means to be obscene, excessive, foul, shameless, to use obscene language. Fahsha means abomination, adultery, fornication and whoredom.

Fahhas means to be obscene, lewd, shameless in speech or action.

Giving in to the indecency of this world is what may invalidate us in the eyes of Allah(God).

Tone 1.5 “Talks of death and destruction only.”

“So naught was the answer of his people except that they said: Slay him or burn him! But Allah delivered him from the fire. Surely therein are signs for a people who believer.” HQ 29:24

When individuals are constantly speaking of destruction they are showing their location on the Tone Scale.

Tone 1.1 “Talks in apparent theta but vicious intent. Lies”

“Those who took the calf (for a god) – wrath from their Lord, and disgrace in this world’s life, will surely overtake them. And thus do We recompense those who invent lies.” HQ 7:152

Tone 0.5 “Talks only in apathetic tones. Very little”

Apathetic, or apathy, means "showing no emotion, spiritless or indifferent."

“The 0.5 talks dolefully and hopelessly in terms of bad things which are happening and will happen and for which there is no remedy….He cannot be heartened or cheered up, but will slump immediately into his apathy. Here is hopelessness.” Science of Survival, pg. 104

“Man tires not for praying for good, but, if evil touches him, he is despairing, hopeless.” HQ 41:49

Despair and hopelessness are fayausun and qanutun.

Tone 0.1 “Does not talk.”

“At 0.1 we have an inability to talk and an individual who is completely unresponsive to conversation.” Science of Survival, pg. 104

“For those who respond to their Lord is good. And as for those who respond not to Him, even if they had all that is in the earth and the like thereof with it, they would certainly offer it for a ransom. As for those, theirs is an evil reckoning and their abode is hell; and evil is the resting-place.” HQ 13:18

As we can see, the different levels of the Tone Scale with regards to Speech, the condition of the world today, and the Truth of the Holy Qur’an are in harmony.

Peace Family!!!

HQ 96:1-5

ns2F9Dv.png

sSFsc06.png

ZjHK7ig.png

COS and NOI News

@ISNOINews on Twitter
VIDEO: The Nation of Islam is Scientology for Racist Black People

The discussion of the connection between Scientology and the Nation of Islam begins at about 17:30.

AD1950

Patron
"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the tone scale, neither of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the tone scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow."

"Science of Survival" (Chapter 27, Book One), by L. Ron Hubbard (1951)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

I wonder if a special revised version of OT III was created for NOI members that didn't inform them that their current religious beliefs are a result of implants? :cool:

IF they're serious about retaining their existing religion, and that's a big if, then they may not take too kindly to OT III, if they are given the authentic version.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder if a special revised version of OT III was created for NOI members that didn't inform them that their current religious beliefs are a result of implants? :cool:

IF they're serious about retaining their existing religion, and that's a big if, then they may not take too kindly to OT III, if they are given the authentic version.
It's an interesting question. Have any NOI done OT III yet?

Anyone who watches South Park could know the basics and I have to imagine a lot of NOI have but the COS can't acknowledge that it is true so they have to lie until they do it and see that it was really literal. Eventually there will be feedback into the NOI community that South Park was legit. But before they can do the OT levels they have to do the OT prep sec-checks. I wonder how they answer the questions about doing other practices? If I were ever in another practice that claimed to be the only true religion then I'd expect to have to petition OSA to do the OT levels and that petition would have to say that I now recognize Scientology as the only true religion and I don't do that anymore or I only do it for PR purposes.

Somewhere along the line somebody is going to have to do a whole lot of fudging to make this work.

COS and NOI News

@ISNOINews on Twitter
It's an interesting question. Have any NOI done OT III yet?

Anyone who watches South Park could know the basics and I have to imagine a lot of NOI have but the COS can't acknowledge that it is true so they have to lie until they do it and see that it was really literal. Eventually there will be feedback into the NOI community that South Park was legit. But before they can do the OT levels they have to do the OT prep sec-checks. I wonder how they answer the questions about doing other practices? If I were ever in another practice that claimed to be the only true religion then I'd expect to have to petition OSA to do the OT levels and that petition would have to say that I now recognize Scientology as the only true religion and I don't do that anymore or I only do it for PR purposes.

Somewhere along the line somebody is going to have to do a whole lot of fudging to make this work.
As previously noted in this thread, Nation of Islam Brother Alexander Muhammad (aka Alexander Ofori-Muhammad) has attained the Scientology religious state of OT 4.

Wtgxfp6.jpg

He is also a Class 5 Auditor and Minister or Minister-in-Training at the Church of Scientology of London.

ZVyTB9I.png