What's new

Mike "I'm All About the Crimes" Rinder

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Thank you for the info.

I have always condoned these personnal attacks using private life information that are obviously obtained by some sort of investigations. No matter who does it, it is not OK. Wether these are either photographs or financial statements.

Only public behavior, regarding public sharings shall be of interest.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Everyone should read JohnAnchovie's Long Good-Bye post.
As part of the Ex community fragmented in acrimony and disarray it hit me that I had forgotten my OSA indoctrination. Those edicts thumped into our skulls during mammoth word-clearing sessions and incessant executive face-ripping. Forgive my paraphrasing, but it goes like this.

Infiltrate enemy groups. Make liberal use of Third Party Tech, undermine opinion leaders, create havoc and take over the enemy group's levers of power from within.

There is little defense against that form of campaign. If you can't identify the moles, you are done for. The KGB famously ran that pattern on MI6, who pretty much went on and did Yuri Andropov's job for him. Ripping themselves to shreds looking for moles and defending themselves against accusations and imputations.

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
I sent Lotus a message asking what Emma was talking about.

Lotus did not read it - thought Alanzo sent it.

Emma stated something about an email sent to her regarding Alanzo - I did not know what she was talking about. I asked Lotus if she/he knew.

I put the pieces all together now thanks to Emma's postings about this e-mail with Alanzo's financial information.

Emma had the strong reaction. I was clueless. Now I know.

Emma says someone we admire sent it - Karen? Jeff? Helluva Hoax?
I believe Alanzo IS broke. Otherwise, Emma would not have reacted as she did.

Alanzo is broke and getting paid by the Church of Scientology's OSA. It all makes perfect
Not that it matters if Alanzo is paid or not.

Alanzo behaves just like OSA and that is all that matters for lurkers and newbies trying to make sense of Scientology and deprogramming from the mind fuck.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Here is a post from Emma from Aug 12 after Helluva Hoax left, Karen and Jeffrey left EXSMB.

It's all a bit surreal really. HH leaves because I dared edit out an insult that he wrote, after warning I would. He refuses to be moderated. He probably should try blogging.
Karen leaves because I called her controlling. But she knew that days ago, but only decided to leave because HH did?
Jeffrey decides to leave because I edited his post to remove insults and the complete doxing of Alanzos full name & address. How is this unreasonable?
But people will tell me it wasn't coordinated I spose.
Most likely people will say "oh you let Alanzo back on so they left". Really? Is he that scary? What did he say that made people scurry off into the night?
Or have people just forgotten how to internet.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well, at least I understand now why Emma had the reaction to us saying Alanzo is broke.
He was and she saw the evidence.

It all makes perfect sense to me now. Thank you for your help Emma. ;)

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Trouble: What don't you understand?
I understand the whole thing but I disagree with this bit because Emma has done no such thing.

Posted by Out Ethics

Emma basically admits Alanzo is broke.
And this ...

Well, at least I understand now why Emma had the reaction to us saying Alanzo is broke.
He was and she saw the evidence.

It all makes perfect sense to me now.
Perhaps you don't understand?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I sent Lotus a message asking what Emma was talking about.

Lotus did not read it - thought Alanzo sent it.

WTF?
Yeah, that's what hysteria does to you.

We put the pieces all together now - thanks to Emma's postings about this e-mail with Alanzo's financial information. Emma basically admits Alanzo is broke. Said someone sent her an email with Social Security and other personal information.
Where did I "admit" Alanzo is broke? Just where are you getting this all from? He could be a fucking millionaire and maybe the backchannel is all about his ill gotten gains? But no, you are pretty sure he's broke aren't you.
Now I know - Alanzo does not have a pot to piss in. He IS broke. Otherwise, Emma would not have reacted as she did.

BUSTED! Thank you for confirming what I thought. It is a dreadful phenomena of doing too much Scientology - broke and can't earn a living so resort to OSA payroll.
So the only reason I reacted that way is because he's broke? I couldn't possibly have had the same reaction to the same dirty tricks campaign if he was rich? You don't get it do you. You have no idea that what has been done here is disgusting. It doesn't matter whether Alanzo is rich or poor, it's the ACTION that is disgusting.
Not that it matters
Not to you. You're not the one who has had his personal information smeared across the globe via email. People who have NO BUSINESS knowing his personal details now do. Do you get how vile that is?
Alanzo behaves just like OSA and that is all that matters for lurkers and newbies trying to make sense of Scientology and deprogramming from the mind fuck.
Oh so Alanzo behaves like OSA, but not the people who have investigated him so thoroughly that they have manage to dig up documents that could only be found if they knew intimate details about his life. WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS?????
WTF Emma - I don't get why you are acting this way but no worries.

I think I am out of here as well.

Onward to bigger and better Blogs.
I'm acting this way because I'm repulsed. I probably wouldn't have even bought this up except for you and your constant repetition of the "Alanzo is broke" line that I know has been making the rounds lately. Like wealth is the determining factor of someone's value or credibility. Are you a republican by any chance?

You're out of here? Ok, the door is right there. Thanks for coming

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Posted by Out Ethics.

Okay. You can disagree.
I have a different opinion of Alanzo's situation because of this thread. I now have total certainty. :)

Other people's business ... is none of my business (or anyone else's I would have thought).

I don't like seeing a dirty tricks campaign being run by exes against another ex and I don't like seeing what Alanzo has been doing either and I have said so very clearly.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
@Out Ethics
I pologize for "outing you asking me a question"
I am sorry as it never happened I did out someone but really thought it was Alanzo.

Obviously those people are at war.. let them have their war. We will never get what is happening because it will always be a back channel war; staying far away of this is IMO the best to do to avoid being drained in it or, soon your head put on a pike ....very toxic stuff.

:confused:

Last edited: