What's new

Mike "I'm All About the Crimes" Rinder

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Now 12 years from being 'out' of the Church of Scientology, and finishing 3 seasons of a TV Show where he vowed to produce a Federal Investigation and a review of the IRS Tax Exemption, Mike Rinder has never revealed any criminal act that would put David Miscavige, or any other Officer of the Church of Scientology, into criminal jeopardy, or cause any IRS tax exemption review.

Before the end of the Series Finale, Mike Rinder proffered another seeming "shore story" about why no crimes were revealed on Leah Remini's Scientology and the Aftermath.

"Our work is not done yet. Unfortunately sponsored television has limitations. There are things we cannot film or show on camera because of certain restrictions. These restrictions have limited us in many ways to tell the full story and in some cases, not permitted us to tell the story at all."

So this seems to be why Mike is saying that, despite running the Office of Special Affairs for David Miscavige for 22 years, he was never able to expose any criminal act on his TV show: Because "unfortunately sponsored television has limitations"

It's reminiscent of Hubbard's "We build a world with broken straws", isn't it?

He goes on.

"For us, the work never stops. There are things we and others have done and are doing that have not been able to air. We have met with lawyers, we have met with law enforcement and victims have come forward and spoken. You will see and hear more about this in the future."

TV shows can report on law enforcement issues. It's done every day. Yet we're going to have to wait even longer to hear about the crimes Mike Rinder can spill.

Then yesterday, Mike said this:

..."the security for the few appearances he has been making (exclusively at events and ribbon cuttings in the last few years) is high. Lots of hired PI’s and off-duty law enforcement to keep anyone unknown away. Screened entrances and exits. Photo ops only with screened dignitaries and no “mingling” with the riff-raff.'
"This scenario is still a relatively safe environment to prevent civil service. But it would not prevent law enforcement from serving him. If they know where he is going to be, there is no PI that can prevent a Federal Marshall, local law enforcement or the FBI from conducting their business in order to serve him. They can certainly sound the alarm and the COB can try to slip out a back door, but it’s not likely he would be able to pull that up."

You got that, right?

Mike here is saying that law enforcement has the power to penetrate Miscavige's shields way more than any civil service. And since Mike earlier gave the history of Hubbard's "ALL CLEAR UNIT", and showed he has known since the 1980's the difference of reach and power of criminal subpoena over civil service - he is admitting here that he has known this the whole time he was the Chief Protector of the Church as the head of OSA, and the whole time he has been out of the Church as a "critic" and "whistleblower".

But now things seems to have changed for Mike. He's unleashed. He's no longer tethered from the restraints of sponsored television (even though he promised a federal investigation from the TV show, and ran a blog for 10 years prior) he seems to be winding us up for his next series of 'exposes'.

He seems to be STEAMED. And he SEEMS to be ALL ABOUT THE CRIMES NOW.

So what kind of crimes?

Victoria Britton said she had two interviews with Scientology and the Aftermath, and they never produced an episode on the murder of Kyle Brennan.

Are we all now waiting breathlessly for Mike to reveal a jaywalking charge for DM?

Will he reveal all Dave's speeding tickets?

Let's watch Mike Rinder really closely now.

Because, after 12 years, Mike Rinder's all about the crimes!

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
You admitted on this forum just a a week or two that you didn't know if Mike Rinder revealed crimes or not.

That you continue to write over and over since then that he has not coughed up any crimes is telling. It says much more about you than Mike Rinder.

Now 12 years from being 'out' of the Church of Scientology, and finishing 3 seasons of a TV Show where he vowed to produce a Federal Investigation and a review of the IRS Tax Exemption, Mike Rinder has never revealed any criminal act that would put David Miscavige, or any other Officer of the Church of Scientology, into criminal jeopardy, or cause any IRS tax exemption review.
He vowed to produce a Federal investigation? Another lie.

DOX or STFU!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
You admitted on this forum just a a week or two that you didn't know if Mike Rinder revealed crimes or not.

That you continue to write over and over since then that he has not coughed up any crimes is telling. It says much more about you than Mike Rinder.
There is absolutely no evidence that Mike Rinder has ever revealed a crime regarding Scientology in the 12 years he's been out.

You're the one who believes he did, simply because the guy who ran OSA for DM for 22 years said he did.

I'm afraid that says a whole lot about you.

He vowed to produce a Federal investigation? Another lie.

DOX or STFU!
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/f...rusade-i-want-a-federal-investigation-1027737

https://www.salon.com/2017/08/09/le...tigation-into-scientologys-abusive-practices/

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-...ederal-investigation-into-scientology-121924/

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
Leah Remini Wants Federal Investigation Into Scientology
Leah Remini calls for a federal investigation into Scientology's "abusive practices"
Leah Remini Doubles Down on Anti-Scientology Crusade: I Want a Federal Investigation

is Not DOX

herp derp

Veda

Sponsor
From Senator Nick Xenophon of Australia, re. Scientology:

What we are seeing is a worldwide pattern of abuse and criminality... On the body of evidence, this is not happening by accident; it is happening by design.
Scientology is not a religious organization. It is a criminal organization that hides behind its so-called religious beliefs.

_______

Group2.jpg

:)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Leah Remini Wants Federal Investigation Into Scientology
Leah Remini calls for a federal investigation into Scientology's "abusive practices"
Leah Remini Doubles Down on Anti-Scientology Crusade: I Want a Federal Investigation

is Not DOX

herp derp
Come on, poopy. Think.

Document 2 docx.png

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
There is absolutely no evidence that Mike Rinder has ever revealed a crime regarding Scientology in the 12 years he's been out.

You're the one who believes he did, simply because the guy who ran OSA for DM for 22 years said he did.

I'm afraid that says a whole lot about you.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/f...rusade-i-want-a-federal-investigation-1027737

https://www.salon.com/2017/08/09/le...tigation-into-scientologys-abusive-practices/

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-...ederal-investigation-into-scientology-121924/
You're consistent in using the same routine whenever anyone asks you for a shred of evidence to support your position.

Ignore the request, beat the hell out of the strawman, and fire off some sentences of Ad Hom.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
Is your argument that Mike Rinder never wanted a federal investigation of Scientology?

Even though he was a co-star and producer for three seasons of a TV show that called for one?
Alanzo, do you agree with Senator Xenophon that Scientology is a criminal organization hiding behind its so called religious beliefs?

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
Is your argument that Mike Rinder never wanted a federal investigation of Scientology?

Even though he was a co-star and producer for three seasons of a TV show that called for one?
I'll keep you guessing on what my argument Is.

still no DOX

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Alanzo, do you agree with Senator Xenophon that Scientology is a criminal organization hiding behind its so called religious beliefs?
I believe that specific individuals at the top of Scientology, such as Mike Rinder, David Miscavige and Marty Rathbun - and others at Int Base - committed specific criminal acts. And I believe that they hid those acts from all other Scientologists, and from law enforcement.

Further, I believe that Mike Rinder has continued to hide those criminal acts since he "left" Scientology 12 years ago, and has engaged in a weird kind of distraction game to keep law enforcement from finding them out, while winding people up and distracting them onto morally outrageous acts which no government or law enforcement agency can prosecute.

That is my belief based on 20 years of being out of Scientology, and 12 years of watching and interacting with Mike Rinder.

And I also believe that this could be wrong - and that Mike Rinder could be exactly the hero he presents himself to be - despite all evidence to the contrary.

Either of these scenarios, and others, could all be possible. I can only assign certain levels of probability to them.

But just like betting on horses - I'm betting that the guy who ran OSA for David Miscavige for 22 years is the guy who's lying.

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
I believe that specific individuals at the top of Scientology, such as Mike Rinder, David Miscavige and Marty Rathbun - and others at Int Base - committed specific criminal acts. And I believe that they hid those acts from all other Scientologists, and from law enforcement.

Further, I believe that Mike Rinder has continued to hide those criminal acts since he "left" Scientology 12 years ago, and has engaged in a weird kind of distraction game to keep law enforcement from finding them out, while winding people up and distracting them onto morally outrageous acts which no government or law enforcement agency can prosecute.

That is my belief based on 20 years of being out of Scientology, and 12 years of watching and interacting with Mike Rinder.

And I also believe that this could be wrong - and that Mike Rinder could be exactly the hero he presents himself to be - despite all evidence to the contrary.

Either of these scenarios, and others, could all be possible. I can only assign certain levels of probability to them.

But just like betting on horses - I'm betting that the guy who ran OSA for David Miscavige for 22 years is the guy who's lying.
Your belief and 3 dollars will get you a Grande Latte.

Veda

Sponsor

"I believe.... Further I believe..."

That's not how you write. Alanzo. Who are you quoting or paraphrasing?

Can you tell us five criminal acts committed by David Miscavige?

freethinker

Sponsor
"I believe.... Further I believe..."

That's not how you write. Alanzo. Who are you quoting or paraphrasing?

Can you tell us five criminal acts committed by David Miscavige?
He altered Scientology.

He gave Tom Cruise the Freedom Medal of Valor.

He claims clears and OT's at every event.

He choked Jeff Hawkins.

Underground Scotch hording

AryaZ

Seeking truth and retribution
"Our work is not done yet. Unfortunately sponsored television has limitations. There are things we cannot film or show on camera because of certain restrictions. These restrictions have limited us in many ways to tell the full story and in some cases, not permitted us to tell the story at all."

Which sponsors did the limiting?

Before season 2, Rolling
Stones reported, " she [Leah] wants to get even more aggressive in her attacks on the religion, with hopes of bringing to light alleged abuse, and potentially gathering enough evidence of criminal wrongdoing to warrant a federal investigation."

Leah said, “I’m talking about the FBI, the police, the Department of Justice, the IRS,” [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]she told The Hollywood Reporter[/bcolor]. “If the FBI ever wanted to get anywhere, all they would need to do is do a raid. Everybody who’s ever gone to Scientology has folders, and anything you’ve ever said is contained in those folders.”

Why would she promote it in the pre-season publicity tour with Rolling Stones magazine and Hollywood reporter if, as Mike Rinder said they were "restricted".

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
@Alanzo ... do you understand that anyone doing anything about the cult does so because they want to, they are doing things for their own reasons, not because someone is coming on all culty and DEMANDING that they do certain things due to their own upsets, delusions or disappointments.

Understand that Mike (and every other ex scientologist) couldn't care less what you (or any of us) think ... he is finally running his own life after many years of cult control and seems to be doing a really good job of it.

ESMB is not a cult, Mike Rinder is free to do what he likes when he likes, just like the rest of us. He need not have done a damn thing (and he wasn't doing it 'for the money' when he first began to speak out either). If he is being paid well now it's because he had the sense and business acumen to make the deal and push through with it.

He is making up for lost time and doing it well.

Veda

Sponsor
Alanzo, why is David Miscavige so upset with Mike Rinder and Leah Remini? if the show is so harmless?

Below is from the Scientology cult.

___________​

leah-remini-site.png

________​

By his responses and non responses, it appears that Alanzo does not regard Scientology Inc. as a criminal organization by design, and does regard Scientology Inc. as an authentic religious institution.