What's new

Mike: Letter Declares ("Scientology Disconnection — Where Are The Declare Orders?")

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mike: Letter Declares ("Scientology Disconnection — Where Are The Declare Orders?")
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-disconnection-where-are-the-declare-orders/

Excerpt:
Thus, we began to see Declares written but kept locked up by HCO or OSA, only to be “shown” to people when they needed to be “handled” concerning the SP. People quite naturally would ask to “see something in writing” when they were told they could no longer associate with their friends and family. “Wow, they seemed OK yesterday, and for 30 years before that, are they really now suddenly declared? I would like to see something written that details why this was done…” So, for those pesky types they would be ushered into an office, the door would be closed and they would be handed a goldenrod to read, but NOT KEEP. Someone told me they had seen one of these on me and that it was 16 pages long and included “addenda”… It’s funny, I have never seen it.

But after a while, stories of these sort of declares began creeping onto the internet. Many of the “issues” were the same. They used similar language “they joined a squirrel group” and “they were given the chance to resolve the situation” and other statements that were known to be untrue. Word spread that these were just “cookie-cutter” issues with a new name substituted for the previous one. So, this didn’t seem a workable solution, and coupled with the sheer number of people being “declared,” it ushered in the era of “Grapevine Declare.”

This was for some time the most common means of being informed that one had been declared a disaffected (used interchangeably these days with “Suppressive”). Someone would hear it from someone and pass the word on. Usually with the instruction to “check it with OSA” or “ask the MAA about it.” Contact with the MAA or OSA would result in a verbal “confirmation” that yes, indeed that person “HAS been declared.”

Verbal declares became the subject of much protest and derision among the “bitter defrocked apostate set” and as a result there is a new type of declare, the “Letter Declare.”

This declare comes in the form of a letter usually on Senior HCO letterhead. In a brusque paragraph or two it informs the person “you are declared” and attaches a copy of the Suppressive Acts PL with certain “High Crimes” highlighted. These are supposed to be what the person is “guilty of” though there are NO specifics given. But it is “in writing” so therefore “it’s true.” It closes with “Your only terminal is the International Justice Chief.”
UPDATE — A reader sent in a copy of the letter and attached highlighted PL received and suggested attaching it. Here it is in all its finery:
snrhcoltr-png-resize-600-2c803-png.203500

p2-png-resize-600-2c804-png.203501

Gadfly

Crusader
Re: Mike: Letter Declares ("Scientology Disconnection — Where Are The Declare Orders?

Geez, that bitch Cara Golashesky is STILL the FLB Justice Chief? She must be one helluva over-indoctrinated RONBOT.

She was on that post back when I was first declared in 1997! :biggrin:

Yeah, for my second declare, I was also found guilty of "malicious rumor-mongering . . .", because I sent detailed and accurate reports around to staff and friends detailing how fucked Scientology management was! :thumbsup:

Last edited: