What's new

Netflix writes off Danny Masterson from 'The Ranch' after rape allegations

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Heh, I just did a Google search on "Danny Masterson". This story's spreading like wildfire!

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
In addition to the multiple accusations of rape, I hope the media and law enforcement take note of the criminal conspiracy on the part of the Church of Scientology, Office of Special Affairs, and David Miscavige to obstruct Justice, suborn perjury, and intimidate witnesses.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
In addition to the multiple accusations of rape, I hope the media and law enforcement take note of the criminal conspiracy on the part of the Church of Scientology, Office of Special Affairs, and David Miscavige to obstruct Justice, suborn perjury, and intimidate witnesses.
The Hollywood Reporter did say:
"The LAPD has been investigating sexual assault claims against Masterson and a potential Church of Scientology cover-up since March."
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...fired-netflixs-ranch-rape-allegations-1064353

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
THANK GOD!!!! What a relief.
I don't believe it's a step that Netflix wanted to take but the story was really heating up and they didn't want to take a hit on their own PR.

Masterson wasn't only an actor in that show but also a co-executive producer. It will be interesting to see if they dismiss him from that role as well or hope no one is paying attention and keep him in place.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
OH DANG, there are two (2) threads on this subject.

When possible, it would be good to merge them.

HelluvaHoax!

I don't believe it's a step that Netflix wanted to take but the story was really heating up and they didn't want to take a hit on their own PR.

Masterson wasn't only an actor in that show but also a co-executive producer. It will be interesting to see if they dismiss him from that role as well or hope no one is paying attention and keep him in place.

One wonders how many hours or days it will take for all of Scientology's OT Celebrities to denounce their fellow Scn mafia member, Masterson?

Everyone, get out your clay! Because Kirstie and Cruise and Travolta and the other messianic morons are going to demonstrate how they apply their "CODE OF HONOR" by "never deserting a comrade in need or one to which one owes their allegiance".

All those mighty codes!

They'll all be trashed in a nano-second once the COS and its mighty moviestar messiahs realize that Masterson's rapes are "pr flap" for them. They'll scramble away from Masterson like cockroaches when the light goes on.

THEY COULD NOT GIVE A SHIT IF HE RAPED ANYONE OR WAS A MULTIPLE RAPIST.

They only care about their precious image.

Hip Hip Hypocrisy!

HelluvaHoax!

2 QUOTES FROM OT CELEBRITY DANNY MASTERSON:

FROM PEOPLE MAGAZINE:
"I am obviously very disappointed in Netflix’s decision to write my character off of The Ranch."

FROM CELEBRITY MAGAZINE
"I am obviously very disappointed in my 4 rape & sexual assault victims' decision to write about my character in a police report."

Demented Hubbatd

Patron with Honors
It looks like the Weinstein investigations have stalled in NYC and London. NYC detective announced two months ago that the indictment is coming, but nothing had happened after the announcement. perhaps, they were going ahead of themselves, and the prosecutors are not able to press the charges.