What's new

New Angry Gay Pope Videos - Christmas in March

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
I finally finished a new batch of videos that are very entertaining I think, but I'm biased. The reason my videos take longer and are more professional is that this is what I do for a living. So a big thanks to all my donors over the past nine months who have paid for the prouction of these clips. Other than AnonSparrow who has outed himself all my other donors remain anonymous but I want you to know how much I appreciate people who give even in hard times.

VIDEO - MISCELLANEOUS CULTISTRY

Miscellaneous Cultistry on Vimeo

Various goings on fighting Scientology in Socal Jan-March. Featuring your favorite "Golden Girls" Muriel Dufresne and Catherine Fraser. Plus there is cult cutie Tommy Davis their spokesman and check out his high performance custom BMW sedan!

Plus there's recent Anon volcanic activity. Oh also your old favorites Mrs. Burpee and Patty. Good old Patty where has she been? Out smoking, no doubt.

VIDEO - HOW SCIENTOLOGISTS WASTE WATER

http://www.vimeo.com/3731414

A brief water purification rundown regarding the cult. They waste water on lawns, pools, golf courses, lakes and, of course, protesters. Watch the cult try to force protesters into the street outside their world headquarters, Golden Era Productions. They also have pools of sewage on the west side of the property. Cultists who are being punished are sometimes made to clean up the dried, caked sewage. This infects their lungs with filthy dust. The fecal coliform bacteria count is illegally high here according to govt tests. That means the ground water cultists drink and water their lawns with is contaminated.

VIDEO - HOLLYWOOD CHRISTMAS PARADE 2008

Christmas Parade 2008 Hollywood Hollidaze on Vimeo

Better late than never is the Pope's Big Holiday Spectacular - The Hollywood Christmas Parade. See the cult's expensive float promoting L. Ron Hubbard books to children. Watch my EXCLUSIVE interview with City Councilman Tom Labonge. Special guest actor David Carradine tells us why his career is beyond washed up. Plus baby scientologists, "Jesus Lady" and much much more! I STILL have footage of this event I've not used yet. It's the holiday event that keeps on giving.

VIDEO 4 - PATTY MELT DOWN

Patty Melt Down! on Vimeo

I had forgotten to post this one to vimeo after being thrown off youtube so it's finally back. Relive the moments of yesteryear when Patty couldn't stop talking. Patty Baber, one of our handlers, has a loud, gossip related discussion with me regarding Tazor and others. Handlers are cultists on bad terms with the church. They have to deal with us because people who are members in good standing could be deprogrammed.

Don't miss the Hitler moustach!

patty_baber_hitler_moustache.jpg

PS does anyone know why vimeo has stopped showing links as mini-video players?