What's new

Operation Reading Rainbow - The Complex in Action

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
I know John posts here, so I thought you might get a kick out of the latest Anonymous of DC raid that happened the other day. Two brave anons, one an Ex, took to the streets and read the entire Complex to the org. Took him from 9am to 7pm.

Operation Reading Rainbow Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy47rY_Z-PU

Anonsparrow's videos. This is the power an ex has at a protest!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucAEdU1u9zg

Here's his recap of the day:
Indeed I joined Enturbulated for 5 of the 8 hours and it was epic!

Ent was so engrossed in the book (Spoiler Warning: Hubbard Dies) that he never noticed the police. The first police car pulled up by the corner of the org. so and unrolled his window. I asked him if he was here to talk to us and he said yes that he had a call from the org saying that we were acting "disorderly" (lol).

I politely informed him that I've been taping the whole thing for just such a reason. I then offered my i.d. to help if necessary and he said no it wasn't necessary and that he was calling his superior to let him know we didn't seem disorderly. I didn't tape that part because I didn't want to be confrontational.

Then a second police car pulled up right in front of me so I started taping with the camera down. He got out and pow-wowed with the first guy and though I couldn't make out the whole conversation, they were both laughing and seemed like they didn't understand what the problem was.

I've got vids. in the making and will post.

All in all it was awesome. I had many amazing conversations with public and also a couple Scieno veterans.

Two more independent flashraids have been scheduled for today. >:3 Happy New Year, FCDC.

Last edited:

Been Done Had

Patron with Honors
That's a pretty classy to show presence.

Regarding police, find the number of the watch sergeant, desk person, or field supervisor for the local station. Call ahead of time and let them know what you'll be doing. Tell them to expect calls from CofS. That way the responders are not heading into an unknown situation.

There is nothing a cop hates more than having their time wasted. The calls for service are public record, you should be able to obtain how many cries of wolf (er, calls for service) the church made through the department ombudsman. A pattern of false reports can be established.

DCAnon

There is nothing a cop hates more than having their time wasted. The calls for service are public record, you should be able to obtain how many cries of wolf (er, calls for service) the church made through the department ombudsman. A pattern of false reports can be established.

O__O We can do this? How?! It would be amazing to compare phone calls from our protest dates.

sandygirl

Nice Job!

I noticed that Tom Clapp didn't have much to offer in response to actual facts!!! As per usual.................

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
DC

where is the DC church?
how far from 'White House' ?

lol, EPIC effort

video2: omg, that was the most LONGEST awkward silence I have ever heard...

rich

cute video. You did alot of work with all that reading. I think you definately made a statement. thanks.

DCAnon

where is the DC church?
how far from 'White House' ?

lol, EPIC effort

video2: omg, that was the most LONGEST awkward silence I have ever heard...

8D Enturb lost his voice for a whole day afterward, I hear. Poor guy. Heehee. Dupont Circle is within walking distance of the white house since they're both in the NW district of DC, but it's not close at all. The White House is in the center of the lobbying/governmental/bureaucratic area, the Founding Org is in...well...the gay district. >_>

Pixie

Crusader
Great video. How frustrating though that this guy wasn't willing to listen, no surprise there then, but my god, it sure as hell reminds me of when I was like that, unwilling to listen to the truth, really crazy. Anyway the Anon guy handled him extremely well and did good not to loose his patience. Good stuff though and thanks for posting DC.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
left pocket

Brian, what is he touching in his left pocket?

9:55 OWNED :omg:
errrr... " I am kind of busy now"

sandygirl

quote from Lohan:
Brian, what is he touching in his left pocket?

I wondered the same thing! I hope it wasn't something breakable as he was clutching it quite hard as he was spewing some lies!!!

Brian,
NICE JOB!!!!