What's new

PAC Staff Secrets

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Sue Price was very petite, well endowed, bubbly yes. Black wavy hair. Was married to Bill Price and Seth would have been their child. I lost track of her after our project.

She was Cont Justice Chief, back in late 80's early 90's and could easily have gone higher on the Ethics org bd.

Sue Price, from what I recall, became a very high up exec at Int.

In the early 90s she was WDC FSO. That was when Miscavige did some event at Flag, decided the public were "BIs", did a big invest into FSO, and RTC took over the base.

He demoted Sue Price to be a cleaner in the FH.

Does anyone else remember this?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Yeah that is sooo true. I felt so vindicated when Noel Munn hit the RPF as part of the whole FCB being assigned treason thing in the late 80s. She was always giving me grief for no good reason when I was in IDB.

Yeah the RPF could be the great leveller, no doubt about it!

Any idea what happened to Noel?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I don't know exactly. I think she did finish her RPF assignment so possibly still in? Her twin on the RPF is still in the Sea Org as far as I know.

I know she is out - not sure on the dates but someone told me a while back that she was out. I am sorry that your experience with her was less than pleasant, she was a great friend of mine and a person I would like to say hi to.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Jeff Porter tried to accuse me of trying to burn down the Fountain building.

That reminds me. Anyone remember when Leisa Goodman almost burned down the Main building in PAC by leaving an iron on in her room?

I remember her doing lowers for a long time over that one...

d065.gif

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
That reminds me. Anyone remember when Leisa Goodman almost burned down the Main building in PAC by leaving an iron on in her room?

I remember her doing lowers for a long time over that one...

d065.gif

You mean Leisa "We're not a 'turn the other cheek' Religion" Goodman?

Wow. Maybe she learned that from personal experience!

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
You mean Leisa "We're not a 'turn the other cheek' Religion" Goodman?

Yup.

She is/was married to Bruce Goodman. He was in INCOMM, so they lived on the fourth floor of the Main Building, which was INCOMM berthing at the time. It was nicer than most of the berthing in PAC.

Anyway, she left her iron in, and I guess it caught fire.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Yup.

She is/was married to Bruce Goodman. He was in INCOMM, so they lived on the fourth floor of the Main Building, which was INCOMM berthing at the time. It was nicer than most of the berthing in PAC.

Anyway, she left her iron in, and I guess it caught fire.

I'll bet no one turned the other cheek when they handled her. Thus, she cogged that Scientology is not a turn the other cheek kind of religion, and then she told the whole world that via Kurt "Pantloader" on MTV.

I have to say that I did not appreciate her characterizing my religion that way to the whole world.

But what was I going to do? It was never my religion in the first place.

Obviously.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I'll bet no one turned the other cheek when they handled her. Thus, she cogged that Scientology is not a turn the other cheek kind of religion, and then she told the whole world that via Kurt "Pantloader" on MTV.

I have to say that I did not appreciate her characterizing my religion that way to the whole world.

Obviously.

I think it's more a case of her having a M/U or mishearing 'Scientology is not a burn the other sheet religion!' which led to her so suprising claim.

Zinj

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

Obviously.

The first time I ever heard that phrase was in th GO one day and it was a quote from Srila Prabhupada talking about ISKCON.

CindyHall

Projects - LRH/CMO Orders and Regrets

Bernadette: I an new to this site and just read this. I just wanted to say I was a messenger at C/W as well as with LRH at Palm Desert and you should know, although it doesn't make it right, these types of projects were done all the time under the CMO and the orders did come from LRH. There was then a perception that this type of "invasion" was typically only done by the GO's office and that is exactly how the CMO and LRH wanted it to be perceived. It could not possibly be that LRH himself was a bit "off" and many times these orders and projects would be given when he was in a "rant and rave" over something else only to have the results given to him and have him question where this project came from in the first place. I can't tell you how many times we would give orders to complete a project or do one ourselves only to be questioned later by him why in the world would we have done that and have someone's head be placed on the chopping block or the RPF as it was for executing orders that he himself gave. And we wonder why were all a bit crazy.

In the CMO it was so easy to become arrogant and have no regard for others. We were the best of the best after all and reported only to other messengers and LRH himself. Talk about regrets. Anyone who has been there understands and forgives. I know I have forgive and have been forgiven. You have been too. :)

Take care...Cindy

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Bernadette: I an new to this site and just read this. I just wanted to say I was a messenger at C/W as well as with LRH at Palm Desert and you should know, although it doesn't make it right, these types of projects were done all the time under the CMO and the orders did come from LRH.

There was then a perception that this type of "invasion" was typically only done by the GO's office and that is exactly how the CMO and LRH wanted it to be perceived. It could not possibly be that LRH himself was a bit "off" and many times these orders and projects would be given when he was in a "rant and rave" over something else only to have the results given to him and have him question where this project came from in the first place.

I can't tell you how many times we would give orders to complete a project or do one ourselves only to be questioned later by him why in the world would we have done that and have someone's head be placed on the chopping block or the RPF as it was for executing orders that he himself gave. And we wonder why were all a bit crazy.

In the CMO it was so easy to become arrogant and have no regard for others. We were the best of the best after all and reported only to other messengers and LRH himself. Talk about regrets. Anyone who has been there understands and forgives. I know I have forgive and have been forgiven. You have been too. :)

Take care...Cindy

Welcome Cindy! :)

Conflicting orders sure make you feel somewhat insane! :grouch:

It is worse when only you can be the "who" - never LRH.

Imagine how many millions of wrong items that has produced! :omg:

Alan

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Bernadette: I an new to this site and just read this. I just wanted to say I was a messenger at C/W as well as with LRH at Palm Desert and you should know, although it doesn't make it right, these types of projects were done all the time under the CMO and the orders did come from LRH. There was then a perception that this type of "invasion" was typically only done by the GO's office and that is exactly how the CMO and LRH wanted it to be perceived. It could not possibly be that LRH himself was a bit "off" and many times these orders and projects would be given when he was in a "rant and rave" over something else only to have the results given to him and have him question where this project came from in the first place. I can't tell you how many times we would give orders to complete a project or do one ourselves only to be questioned later by him why in the world would we have done that and have someone's head be placed on the chopping block or the RPF as it was for executing orders that he himself gave. And we wonder why were all a bit crazy.

Take care...Cindy

WOW.

I mean. Wow.

Wow.

I did not know that. Wow.

And in the SO, the only stories of LRH are those that are showing what a great person, and incredible OT that he is. He is considered like a perfect being. Not only is he not that, but he is heartless, irrational and insane.

Is that what we were aspiring to?

Wow.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Take care...Cindy

Thanks Cindy. This is a great story to observe.

How many of us here have ever managed people?

What would we have to be thinking to behave this way?

How would we have to view our juniors to do this?

Be LRH and do the things he did.

It's a good way to understand him and what he was all about.