What's new

Reporting CofS's Crimes to the Police

mate

Patron Meritorious
Hi all.
Well, we certainly have had some success with the number claiming back-wage entitlements. This is looking good for those who have put in claims and we may see some results in the not too distant future.

I have yet hear of any reports from those submitting OH&S complaints about the S.O. to the WorkCover Authority of NSW. Then again I don’t expect to.

The next government authority to address is the NSW Police Force. There are currently a number of investigations, which are sub judice, cases not unlike that covered in the media report on Carmen and her Mum. Many scientologists (and former scientologists) have been involved in the serious crime of perverting the course of justice. The penalty is up to 14 years imprisonment.

You may well have had to lie to a police officer or an inspector from another government agency, or had another to do so, as a scientologist, which means that you could well be charged with perverting the course of justice.

For those of you who have been involved in such a perversion of the course of justice, I would suggest you include full details in your submission to the Senate Committee, and if your submission is accepted, you will have immunity. You could also find out from Senator Xenophon’s office whether, you could make a police report on the specifics or whether you need to wait until all the submission documents have been made public.

Don’t hesitate to report any other crimes you have observed while in the CofS, to the police.

Regards, David.

CRIMES ACT 1900 - SECT 319

General offence of perverting the course of justice

319 General offence of perverting the course of justice

A person who does any act, or makes any omission, intending in any way to pervert the course of justice, is liable to imprisonment for 14 years.