What's new

Request to be "declared"

Anakin Skywalker

Patron with Honors
Ok, so I'm not a new member, but today I'm making my real name known, by way of a letter to OSA:

Dear CO OSA AF,

Won't you be a sport and arrange an SP declare for me?

It's not that the org's silly little club rules mean anything to me, but I figure that if I'm declared others will begin to wonder what the hell is going on, and will possibly find the truth that is not being told to them.

Additionally, I'm tiring of receiving junk mail from the org, and a declare may be the only way I can stop this!

Just please get your facts in the declare right, as you sometimes really do add a load of BS and embellishments to golden rods, lol.

Oh, don't worry about sending me a copy of the declare, I'll get one of my spies to tell me what it says!

Thanks Love!

Regards,
Robert Berrington

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
They don't even give out 'Golden Rod' declares anymore from what I've read lately, either too cheap or afraid of further scandal now that more people are calling them out on the BS and litigating.
A shame since I hear they make a great wall decoration :p
:shrug: dunno, but good luck and tells us how it works for ya~ and thanks for the chuckle!

:cheers:

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Good one..

Your declare as is others are 'read and shred' type. The cult can't afford the out PR for defaming and accusing ex members of unsubstantiated crimes publicly, it would be all over the internet as quick as a flash....:biggrin:

Robert H

Patron
Hey Robert,

Good on taking a stand. Let me know if you get it right to get your SP Declare order. I think you will wait a while before the issue it. I am sure there is quite a backlog on issuing of Declares, so you might be in for a long wait. I think it took then over a year to issue mine.

It will be interesting what they come up with the reason for the Declare. Although I have never actually seen mine, I hear that they added in the fact that I made my own E-Meter. Intersting, as this was apparently handled with the Amnesty that came out in about 1993. So I see there is a condition where an Amnesty can be withdrawn.

Although I suppose it would be good to see the Declare order, I really don't have any inclination to go through the effort. I wouldn't want to have this hanging on the wall like some people I know.

Anyway, welcome to the group of upstat SP's. :happydance:

Robert

Anakin Skywalker

Patron with Honors
Hey Rob,

I've been told not to speak to you, as you are "bad," lol!

Well thanks for your warm welcome. I look forward to seeing scientologists scurry away from my awesome SP power when they see me!

I hope that more South African ex's will openly speak out soon. The more who get declared, the worse it looks for the orgs. Optamind, how about a post or two to really get OSA upset?

Maybe now they will stop trying to pin all their troubles on you, and I will become the next "source of disaffection in the field." They never have quite figured out that they create their own crap, have they?

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I am pleased to have gotten declared back when they could afford to buy the goldenrod paper - they can no longer afford to buy paper.

I like it framed and hanging on the wall. It is always good for a chuckle - and a reminder to keep earning my declare.

Imagine if the bastards wanted it back?

freethinker

Sponsor
Too polite, you'll never get off the mailing list with gentlemanly jargon like that. You need to be more entheta.
Ok, so I'm not a new member, but today I'm making my real name known, by way of a letter to OSA:

Dear CO OSA AF,

It's not that the org's silly little club rules mean anything to me, but I figure that if I'm declared others will begin to wonder what the hell is going on, and will possibly find the truth that is not being told to them.

Additionally, I'm tiring of receiving junk mail from the org, and a declare may be the only way I can stop this!

Just please get your facts in the declare right, as you sometimes really do add a load of BS and embellishments to golden rods, lol.

Oh, don't worry about sending me a copy of the declare, I'll get one of my spies to tell me what it says!

Thanks Love!

Regards,
Robert Berrington

Anakin Skywalker

Patron with Honors
About a month ago I requested removal of my details from ANZO's mailing list via e-mail. After hearing nothing from them for about a week and a half I assumed that my details had been removed. Then the Dissem Sec ANZO sent me an e-mail asking me why did I now want my details removed, as I had been on staff for so many years etc, etc. I.e. She completely ignored my request, and Q&A'd with what I had requested.

My response was "Take my name off your fucking list!!"

I haven't heard from them since.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
I am pleased to have gotten declared back when they could afford to buy the goldenrod paper - they can no longer afford to buy paper.

I like it framed and hanging on the wall. It is always good for a chuckle - and a reminder to keep earning my declare.

Imagine if the bastards wanted it back?

A lot of people don't get them now. I'm sure they can afford the paper, they spared no expenses when distributing mine to all and sundry but myself. I would love a copy to frame and put on my wall. Maybe in my bathroom next to the toilet.

It's likely they don't give them out for PR reasons. A lot of people who are declared are not anti-social personalities and can you imagine if an SP went on to become a major success and had one of those hanging on their wall next to an oscar?!

Gadfly

Crusader

Dear CO OSA AF,

Thanks Love!

Regards,
Robert Berrington

I have NEVER seen a Scientology suppressive person declare that did NOT have many exaggerations, embellishments and distortions of reality to "make the declare have meat".

No doubt, they stopped issuing them publicly because it makes them so clearly out to be the extreme asses that they are. It is a "PR ploy". That is all. It is another sorry attempt to make themselves look "less stupid". Not that they are succeeding. :no:

Try this. Send in some comments to a few magazines, newspapers or online places, and PUBLICALLY CRITICIZE SCIENTOLOGY & HUBBARD. Make it SCATHING. Sign your REAL name. And, send them copies of those with your request. Indicate the exact Suppressive Act that you are guilty of too.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I wish I hadn't torn mine up.

One of my evil deeds was not leaving my spouse. That would have been good evidence for the existence of enforced breaking up of families.

Actually I think I had at least two declares for leaving the Sea Org, despite the fact that I had taken LSD and should never have been in it in the first place. I think I was in noncompliance with WDC as well, hardly surprising really, as I soon gathered that int management hadn't a sodding clue, and that no one had bothered to read a word I'd written on my reports. Not saying that I had a clue either, what did I know about running an organisation, being a manager or even how to work in shop. CLO's actions were generally harmful and orders like 'sell everyone that comes into the Org' were undoable. I just don't understand why I didn't loudly answer my telephoned telexes with ''go fuck yourselves!''

Gadfly. you have the right idea. Set out to commit some high crimes, keeping evidence as you go along and even write the issue for IJC. Keep press cuttings of your public words against Adolf Hubbard and his Gestapo sex checkers.

Gadfly

Crusader
I wish I hadn't torn mine up.

One of my evil deeds was not leaving my spouse. That would have been good evidence for the existence of enforced breaking up of families.

Actually I think I had at least two declares for leaving the Sea Org, despite the fact that I had taken LSD and should never have been in it in the first place. I think I was in noncompliance with WDC as well, hardly surprising really, as I soon gathered that int management hadn't a sodding clue, and that no one had bothered to read a word I'd written on my reports. Not saying that I had a clue either, what did I know about running an organisation, being a manager or even how to work in shop. CLO's actions were generally harmful and orders like 'sell everyone that comes into the Org' were undoable. I just don't understand why I didn't loudly answer my telephoned telexes with ''go fuck yourselves!''

Gadfly. you have the right idea. Set out to commit some high crimes, keeping evidence as you go along and even write the issue for IJC. Keep press cuttings of your public words against Adolf Hubbard and his Gestapo sex checkers.

Yeah, there are MANY Scientology "high crimes" that are NOT considered ANY sort of crime in the real world. So, you could "co,,it" many of them with absolutely ZERO repercussions in the real non-Scientology world.

So, pick some out of the ethics book (list of suppressive acts), commit three or four of these "high crimes", and write detailed KRs on YOURSELF, with full detailed evidence of time, place, form and event. Send multiple copies to IJC (International Justice Chief) and the Continental Justice Chief in your area. :biggrin:

Request a Comm Ev on yourself for the High Crimes. :thumbsup:

Then don't show up or appear. If you fail to show up for a Scn Committee of Evidence you are automatically found guilty of all crimes and high crimes in the Bill of Particulars (per LRH policy).