ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Riverside County, March 23, 2010

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by mnql1, Mar 23, 2010.

1. mnql1

mnql1 Patron Meritorious

2. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

LOL LOL LOL at AnonOrange

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  3. Rmack

Rmack Van Allen Belt Sunbather

4. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

:roflmao: :hysterical:
    That was hysterical!

Please help me out as I am unfamiliar...AnonKat, was that AnonOrange in the vid?

That was the funniest thing I've seen in a while!

5. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Yes that was him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DqG00nKsXs

6. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

He's one sick puppy!

7. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks, AnonKat!
    He's a trip!

8. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

9. byte301

byte301 Crusader

I love the lady who always gets up there and gives em hell.

AO? Well what can one say about AO that hasn't already been said? :whistling:

10. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Ya, he's a bit in it. But at least he isn't suffering from the Hubbard-tulpa tech hallucination.

11. Patricia Curtis

Patricia Curtis Patron with Honors

I attended this week's meeting with Julie Waltz and can share a couple of things not seen on camera. First, Jeff Stone walked out of the meeting just seconds before Julie approached the podium. He wasn't even there during her comments, the coward. And second, the current Board Chairman, Marion Ashley, disrespectfully broke into laughter right after Julie made the comment, "You are JUST county supervisors, and it is not within your authority to trifle with the U.S. Constitution, the supreme law of the land." Julie confronted him by asking, "Why are you laughing at me?" His response was too lame for words.

My personal message to Marion Ashley and the Riverside Board of Supervisors is this: Your laughing days are just about over, gentlemen. Perhaps you should have listened to that fiery little redhead...?

12. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

:lol: For those that didn't get the joke, it's in reference to the AO video I was commenting on. Oh, well. :carryon:

13. Haw!

LOL Pandy! I got it! :D PUPPIES, guys! Haw!

14. parrotnutz

parrotnutz Patron

How very sad.
    This crap from the RivCo BoS`s is gonna make us little people from the I.E. rise up and come speak our mind...and vote them out of office!