What's new

Scientology OT Committee Minutes Espionage vs. Counter-Espionage. Flag OTC Minutes

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology OT Committee Minutes Espionage vs. Counter-Espionage. Flag OTC Minutes.

A fun post from Mike Rinder which I find interesting.

The OTC Minutes Witch-hunt
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/end-otc-minutes/

Excerpt:
I’ve heard that several org websites and mailing lists – often hosted by normal web hosting companies, and paid for by the orgs – are being abruptly shut down and moved to scientology.net (where their mailing lists can be easily monitored and culled of those whose fealty to Dear Leader is in question), often with no forewarning.

They are sending out OTC Minutes with little changes in them to each person so they can try and nail down who is sending them out. But that’s pretty obvious as when they come in from different people they are each a bit different. So, I mix them up a little more and add in a few more changes and mix them up a bit.
Go to Mike's site for his further analysis.

Oh, and the leaked e-mail:
Flag OT Committee

Meeting Minutes (14 April 2014)

Call to Order
————-
The OTC’s Chairman, Kaye Champagne, welcomed the attendees. Kaye then welcomed and introduced our new CES (Communications Executive Secretary) — Sue Young — who is over Div 1 and 2 of the Org Board.

Our “Recruitment of OT Committee Members” Officer (Chantal Valtin) welcomed all of the new members who were in attendance — Michele Carter, Shelley Jaffe, Joyce Nicoletti, Drew Robb, and Maria Robb.

Announcements
————-
Kaye announced the following completions since last week:
- Peggy Patrick had completed New OT VIII. Peggy came to the front and shared some wins; she said that it had been “a phenomenal action”, and one which is hard to put into words.
- Betty Carlton completed New OT VII, and gave some wins; she said that “it’s everything I had expected and more! I did the new Advanced Solo Auditor’s Course, and then within a few weeks, I’d completed the level.”
- Sue Young comped Super Power!
- Jack Dirmann comped the 4th ACC!
- Kyra Delaware completed the Survival Rundown!

The 10,000 on Solo NOTs Officer — Naomi Davis — announced that Michael Chan would speak at the “Keys to OT” event, which will be held in the Ballroom at 7 PM. A large turn out is expected, so it will be earlier than usual. He will speak about “How to Get Energized to go up the Bridge”.

Debbie announced that the Clearwater Community Volunteers will be holding their annual “Gi-normous” Easter egg hunt on April 20th (Easter Sunday), and they could still use more volunteers! During this event, thousands of “The Truth about Drugs” and TWTH booklets are distributed, and — there to provide assists and more, will be our Volunteer Ministers!

On behalf of the IAS, Debbie announced that we’re very close to achieving our highest-ever stats for the numbers of memberships and statuses, encouraged us to work on our own statuses or donations — and help others to do the same.

Kaye further announced that Sunday Service is at 11:00am on Sunday mornings in the Grand Chapel, and IT IS AMAZING!

In our game (to get 100% of Flag OTC members onto service), we are at a whopping 95% — we only have 17 members to go! The Div 6C Sec. FSO (Roxanne) added that we can get the 100% by Wednesday evening — then announce this achievement at Flag Graduation on Friday.

The East U.S. “Ideal Org Alliance” is being rescheduled — date TBA.

The Personal Efficiency Course (at Flag) will be held on April 27 from 1:00 to 4:00 PM in the Ballroom, cost $75 per person; anyone who gets 3 others to come will get in for free!

At Tampa Org, there’s a Freewinds Event on Saturday April 26th about “POSTULATES”. If purchased this week, tickets are $50; if purchased between Friday April 18th and Friday April 25th, $75; and, if purchased at the door – $100.

There’s a survey to be filled out — those who’re interested, see Kaye after the meeting.

There will be a party for OT VIIIs — at Jim Bridgeforth’s home, on Sunday May 4, from 3:00 – 6:00 PM for OT VIIIs (and their spouses).

A Captain’s Field Briefing will be held on Sunday May 4th, from 11 AM.

Statistics
———-

Sue (D/Chair) reported the following stats from the last week of production:

Arrivals – up from 87 to 107
Total Training Starts – up from 40 to 50
IAS donations – in steep affluence
IAS Status completions – up to 11

Sue also briefed us that we’re at “Highest Ever” on most stats, but still need to work on IAS donations (so they can be up over last year) and also keep the flow of Arrivals going.

Production
I’ve heard that several org websites and mailing lists – often hosted by normal web hosting companies, and paid for by the orgs – are being abruptly shut down and moved to scientology.net (where their mailing lists can be easily monitored and culled of those whose fealty to Dear Leader is in question), often with no forewarning.

Kaye set a target that we get the remainder — 17 members out of 414 — of our members onto service by Wednesday. Kyra and Kaye went through the list of those who aren’t on service, and several members present took responsibility for contacting these people.

Adjournment
———–

Kaye read an LRH quote from a PL entitled “Slow Admin”, and then led us in a round of applause for LRH, before adjourning the meeting.

Minutes by Carol Gulasa, Meeting Secretary

Edited and Approved by Susan Moore, Deputy Chairman