What's new

Scientology the CIA and Mind Control

Unperfekt

Patron
Scientology taken over by the CIA?

How about the reverse, they called it "Operation: Snow White"

I would not be surprised if the cult was run by those with ulterior motives, though...

Tim Skog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey everybody! Scientology was taken over by the CIA. No wonder the tech hasn't worked. Well, there ya have it!:whistling:

Moonchild

Patron with Honors
Well........if the CIA or NSA or MI5 or XYZ believed that the Co$ had any value or practical applicability in "mind-control" or similar...something they could use to advance their ambitions.... I could believe they might be sniffing around?

And having snuff around, I suspect their hopes may have resolved to the square-root of bugger-all?

Fair speculation though Alex.

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors
Yet another retarded conspiracy theory.

:duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

More proof that crap like Scientology tends to attract mentally defective types whose predisposition for believing delusional nonsense isn't cured when they leave.

reminds me of MARY SUE HUBBARD< WIFE OF RON HUBBARD, THE FOUNDER OF SCIENTOLOGY< WENT TO PRISON FOR BREAKING INTO FBI OFFICES AND STEALING DOCUMENTS.

OPERATION SNOW WHITE.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
The connection that is most often given is the stanford research intitutes program on remote viewing which was CIA funded and had a dozen or so scientologists associated with it....

My own personal look into this theory ended when I ran into people with intelligence connections holding the reins of whats left of it, but I could not connect it back to scientology in the current time frame.

David Miscavaige was listed as a contact in a dead cia agents database...

But I would bet good money you will never be able to make substantiative connections....those people have the means to cover their tracks. (or more occum aligning, there is not connection....)

Of course prior to the remote viewing research, the church was involved in unveiling the mk ultra program.....

Ladybird

This is just diversion and trying to make critics look like tin foil hatted nutcakes. Amazing how many people are crawling out from under the rocks to defend the cult since Mario Majorski has been shot and killed after 15 documented years and probably more of scientology membership and high level services at Flag, CCInt and AOSH.

How members don't see that what scientology has done to others is what the cult WILL do to them if they cease to be useful is truly amazing.

This is just diversion and trying to make critics look like tin foil hatted nutcakes. Amazing how many people are crawling out from under the rocks to defend the cult since Mario Majorski has been shot and killed after 15 documented years and probably more of scientology membership and high level services at Flag, CCInt and AOSH.

How members don't see that what scientology has done to others is what the cult WILL do to them if they cease to be useful is truly amazing.

Yes!:thumbsup:

The Anabaptist Jacques

Smitty

comment to alex

The connection that is most often given is the stanford research intitutes program on remote viewing which was CIA funded and had a dozen or so scientologists associated with it.....
I am only aware of three: Pat Price, who was assasinated by a KGB operative, Harold Puthoff and Ingo Swann. Neither Puthoff or Swann are involved with scientology today. Both left in the late 1970's. Both Swann and Price had remote viewing abilities prior to scientology and Puthoff was taught by Price and Swann.
Scientology had NOTHING to do with remote viewing ability.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

Well we've kind of been down this path before that if you don't hate scn enough then you are actually for it. I do not support or defend cofs. I'm merely reacting as I would to any other fatal shooting in LA. I for one have spent a lot of time at CC and have seen these guards for years and talked to them on numerous occasions. I wouldn't be surprised at all if I had met the ex cop who shot the guy. And I've lived in LA for years and was in Cal for Rodney King and have seen cops actually get sent to prison for beatings and shootings. You can't merge what this cop did with what osa does. This cop is not going to get himself thrown in jail because of osa orders and it almost seems like some here are suggesting that osa arranged this some how. This is a major embarrassment for the church. If you were talking about a strange suicide I might be with you but this? This is just as bad as a suicide on church property maybe worse. There are 3 separate issues. The shooting, what the "church" may or may not have done to this guy in the past, and what his mental state might or might not have been if he had had no interaction with scn. And if this guy was as brilliant as a post here suggested then it shouldn't surprise anyone that he came unbalanced. It's happened plenty of times before. See Howard Hughes. You cannot sit from the outside and judge what has caused a mentally ill person to snap. Is anyone his auditor here? Any close relatives? Speak up. You may have a strong suspicion, but it is not something anyone can say with certainty. It would be pure speculation to do so. I met a guy who saw people walk to their executions daily at Auschwitz and had to bury his own mother and yet he was still sane and balanced. Is osa worse than that? The only real facts known are that this guy showed up with swords and was shot by a guy who probably knows the justifiable homicide laws inside and out. These guys are VETERANS. And the lapd - not osa - has determined that no charges should be filed. This is not a defense of cofs. This is life in a huge city with guns. So if you don't like what some are saying here, bring some proof. I would be more than happy to be wrong.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Exactly Thrak - the REAL stories are the ones OSA wants buried like the Victorian Inquiry, the basics books scam, the pedophilia protection within Co$ etc. etc. - this sort of troll droppings just confuses the real crimes. :duh:

ScudMuffin

I'm a sceptic. If SCN was run by the CIA they'ed know who we all are and would of had us stopped by now. Anti-terror laws, something like that.

Well we've kind of been down this path before that if you don't hate scn enough then you are actually for it. I do not support or defend cofs. I'm merely reacting as I would to any other fatal shooting in LA. I for one have spent a lot of time at CC and have seen these guards for years and talked to them on numerous occasions. I wouldn't be surprised at all if I had met the ex cop who shot the guy. And I've lived in LA for years and was in Cal for Rodney King and have seen cops actually get sent to prison for beatings and shootings. You can't merge what this cop did with what osa does. This cop is not going to get himself thrown in jail because of osa orders and it almost seems like some here are suggesting that osa arranged this some how. This is a major embarrassment for the church. If you were talking about a strange suicide I might be with you but this? This is just as bad as a suicide on church property maybe worse. There are 3 separate issues. The shooting, what the "church" may or may not have done to this guy in the past, and what his mental state might or might not have been if he had had no interaction with scn. And if this guy was as brilliant as a post here suggested then it shouldn't surprise anyone that he came unbalanced. It's happened plenty of times before. See Howard Hughes. You cannot sit from the outside and judge what has caused a mentally ill person to snap. Is anyone his auditor here? Any close relatives? Speak up. You may have a strong suspicion, but it is not something anyone can say with certainty. It would be pure speculation to do so. I met a guy who saw people walk to their executions daily at Auschwitz and had to bury his own mother and yet he was still sane and balanced. Is osa worse than that? The only real facts known are that this guy showed up with swords and was shot by a guy who probably knows the justifiable homicide laws inside and out. These guys are VETERANS. And the lapd - not osa - has determined that no charges should be filed. This is not a defense of cofs. This is life in a huge city with guns. So if you don't like what some are saying here, bring some proof. I would be more than happy to be wrong.

Thrak,
I think you may be misreading Ladybird's post. I could be wrong, but I believe her point was that in this whole mess what is getting overlooked is that Scientology screwed over another soul. I don't think she means they shot him to hide something or that one must hate Scientology or else one is for it. You may know the security guards, that's cool. Be we know the people at OSA. We know that this guy is just one more in a long line of people who were used, abused, and discarded. We have seen this pattern over and over again. We all personally know of people who have gone down the same path. I personally think the guy was crazy and the guards were probably justified in shooting him at that moment in time. That's not the real issue. The real issue to me is that the Church on a regular basis and on a routine basis, deceives, intimidates, abuses, blackmails, extorts, introverts, rips-off, its own people! It perpetuates a mindset in its followers which influences them to forgo medical treatment and then disavowes the consequences as the member dies an early, slow and painful death.
The shooting and the guards is a red herring to the real issue: that the Church is a coercive, criminal, and fascist oriented organization. This the the Church which so many of us have experienced. This is the real issue.

The Anabaptist Jacques

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am only aware of three: Pat Price, who was assasinated by a KGB operative, Harold Puthoff and Ingo Swann. Neither Puthoff or Swann are involved with scientology today. Both left in the late 1970's. Both Swann and Price had remote viewing abilities prior to scientology and Puthoff was taught by Price and Swann.
Scientology had NOTHING to do with remote viewing ability.

There were more people involved but at support levels, not star levels...

In fact one of the "old" ot levels did deal with related abilities to remote viewing....It is now not delivered.

But you are correct that Price and Swann did come to scientology with abilities already apparent.

Your comment on the KGB assasin would tend to confirm the notion of shadow warriors co-opting the sacred tech.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thrak,
I think you may be misreading Ladybird's post. I could be wrong, but I believe her point was that in this whole mess what is getting overlooked is that Scientology screwed over another soul. I don't think she means they shot him to hide something or that one must hate Scientology or else one is for it. You may know the security guards, that's cool. Be we know the people at OSA. We know that this guy is just one more in a long line of people who were used, abused, and discarded. We have seen this pattern over and over again. We all personally know of people who have gone down the same path. I personally think the guy was crazy and the guards were probably justified in shooting him at that moment in time. That's not the real issue. The real issue to me is that the Church on a regular basis and on a routine basis, deceives, intimidates, abuses, blackmails, extorts, introverts, rips-off, its own people! It perpetuates a mindset in its followers which influences them to forgo medical treatment and then disavowes the consequences as the member dies an early, slow and painful death.
The shooting and the guards is a red herring to the real issue: that the Church is a coercive, criminal, and fascist oriented organization. This the the Church which so many of us have experienced. This is the real issue.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Fair enough. But as I've already said the thing that bothers me the most is speculation. I agree they fuck with people's heads and I was a mess right after getting out. But how long was he out? And that post about him said he had no problem making money - although I too would like to see more accounts of the guy. It's also been said he tried to bring a railroad spike through court security saying he wanted to kill the judge. One account says he was a lunatic, and another a saint. Are they both true? Neither? I tend to believe people that do things like this already have something going on and scn could only aggravate it. My opinion, but based on real life experience. I think it is different for children raised in the church as what happens to many of them constitutes child abuse, and that IS an effective way to endanger someone's mental health.

But in the end I could see people being upset about joking going on about this guy, and I can see that and as the guy becomes more a real person that should reduce but we do live in a desensitized society, and the guy chose a pretty dramatic and bizarre death so it's bound to happen. And was it a tragedy? A newlywed couple being killed by a drunk driver is a tragedy, or the bad train wreck we had here a couple of months ago is a tragedy. Would it have been better if he had spent the rest of his life drugged out in an institution? Depends on who you talk to. Some don't mind going out in a blaze of glory.

Fair enough. But as I've already said the thing that bothers me the most is speculation. I agree they fuck with people's heads and I was a mess right after getting out. But how long was he out? And that post about him said he had no problem making money - although I too would like to see more accounts of the guy. It's also been said he tried to bring a railroad spike through court security saying he wanted to kill the judge. One account says he was a lunatic, and another a saint. Are they both true? Neither? I tend to believe people that do things like this already have something going on and scn could only aggravate it. My opinion, but based on real life experience. I think it is different for children raised in the church as what happens to many of them constitutes child abuse, and that IS an effective way to endanger someone's mental health.

But in the end I could see people being upset about joking going on about this guy, and I can see that and as the guy becomes more a real person that should reduce but we do live in a desensitized society, and the guy chose a pretty dramatic and bizarre death so it's bound to happen. And was it a tragedy? A newlywed couple being killed by a drunk driver is a tragedy, or the bad train wreck we had here a couple of months ago is a tragedy. Would it have been better if he had spent the rest of his life drugged out in an institution? Depends on who you talk to. Some don't mind going out in a blaze of glory.

I agree with you on the speculation. Certainly he had problems. And Scientology probably agitated his problem. Movies and television may have agitated his problem too. We don't know. But the Church of Scientology took his money by promising him it would handle his mental and spitritual state but obviously didn't, and then not only dumped him, but will disavow any responsibility for him and even demonize him.

I came here to bury him, not to praise him. But the Church is not an honorable man.

The Anabaptist Jacques