What's new

Scientology the CIA and Mind Control

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
comment to alex

In fact one of the "old" ot levels did deal with related abilities to remote viewing....It is now not delivered.
That is true, but there is no evidence that the results from old OT 6 were stable or consistent.

Your comment on the KGB assasin would tend to confirm the notion of shadow warriors co-opting the sacred tech.
That is a speculation. The KGB assassin murdered Price to remove an enemy resource.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
That is true, but there is no evidence that the results from old OT 6 were stable or consistent.

That is a speculation. The KGB assassin murdered Price to remove an enemy resource.

If a kgb assassin murdered price to remova an enemy resource, that certainly would imply that price had some ability of value.....police commisioners are not too hard to find....good remote viewers are.

Have you tried the "Grand Tour" process? (page 65, Creation of Human Ability)

nowwhat

Patron with Honors
Why would a government agency try to control or infiltrate an organization that can't pay the bills and is all talk no action when it comes to expansion?

This is tinfoil, probably pulled together from someone who got sold too hard on Scientology being "powerful" and going after the "powerful SP's".

The more I grow and learn the more I see Scientology is batshyt insane and needs to be destroyed just to calm people's minds.

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
reply to alex

If a kgb assassin murdered price to remova an enemy resource, that certainly would imply that price had some ability of value.....police commisioners are not too hard to find....good remote viewers are.
Have you tried the "Grand Tour" process? (page 65, Creation of Human Ability)

No, I have not done that process.

nowwhat

Patron with Honors
If a kgb assassin murdered price to remova an enemy resource, that certainly would imply that price had some ability of value

Wrong. People are murdered also because of possibility of value.

Because Scientology OT's can be convincing, it would not be unlikely such an order was issued to prevent a possible resource from being used, even with only speculation and rumor to rely on.

However I haven't read this story and am not saying I believe anything you're talking about.