What's new

Scientology Tried To Have Wikipedia ‘THE HOLE’ Deleted

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
There are some questions that I have;
Who are these guards?
Are they huge, intimidating people with weapons? What is their motivation? Why?
When there are 50 or 60 people being abused like this WTF they cant talk between themselves and say this is bullshit and have a riot and overtake the guards?
Or are they so mentally ill that they cannot function in any normal way?
When DM beats the people, they dont fight back? Or does DM have his thug support there to protect him in case someone does?
The thug support for DM what rewards do they get for being thugs?

The book Going Clear Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright is a book which would answer all of your questions. Mr. Wright became interested in the subject when he realized that the staff members were being held not by guards but by their own belief in Scientology and it's precepts. I have seen his interviews and he makes it very clear that it is the beliefs of the Scientologists that holds them as prisoners.

apple

Patron Meritorious
The book Going Clear Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright is a book which would answer all of your questions. Mr. Wright became interested in the subject when he realized that the staff members were being held not by guards but by their own belief in Scientology and it's precepts. I have seen his interviews and he makes it very clear that it is the beliefs of the Scientologists that holds them as prisoners.

Thank you. I have not read the latest "S.P" books only what Ive read on the internet. There a number of them now. I will.

It would be something if there were 50 or 60 people in the Hole all being compliant, then one wakes up and convinces all the others to leave and they all leave. Like a scene out the movie, One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.