What's new

Scientology's Call to Arms 2012 BS Explained

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Re: Cult's Call to Arms 2012 BS 'splained

Right. Official pay in the 70's used to be 17.20/week plus bonuses. There were never (as I recall) any bonuses for anyone but the reges, and often we didn't even get the $17.20. Stingy even for a cult. Should be called the church of stinjentology.

John

AT CC on La Brea I vividly remember a new sea org recruit turning from the pay window with a 50 cent piece in his hand. He was staring at it and plainly said " I can't even buy a pack of smokes with this" !.....

Never saw him again.

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Cult's Call to Arms 2012 BS 'splained

AT CC on La Brea I vividly remember a new sea org recruit turning from the pay window with a 50 cent piece in his hand. He was staring at it and plainly said " I can't even buy a pack of smokes with this" !.....

Never saw him again.

Smart guy. Wish I'd done the same.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh gawd, Pete :duh:

Don't ever give them ideas like this.

Can you imagine? DOH!!!

:rose:

Tory/Magoo

It could easily get worse before it comes to a screaching halt. There have been numerous analogies made between DM now with the Cof$ under assault as it has been since Anonymous showed up, and Hitler hiding out in his bunker during the last days of WWII in Europe. To take that analogy one step further ... in those days, Der Furher had young boys and old men take up arms to fend off the advancing Soviet army as they encircled Berlin ever more tightly ... so what will DM do?

Pete