What's new

Shooting Stars

"Pers Accounts" = SO Jargon for LRH Personal Accounts

"SOR" = SO Jargon for Sea Org Reserve Accounts

All this loot was stashed in non US Banks, primarily in Liechtenstein and Switzerland.

Face :)

I've read from Ex-scn kid - (a former CMO SO )- that LRH would order them to go for deposit (huge amount of money ) into accounts in Liechtenstein, on a regular basis. That would be often the reason the ship would leave the port :unsure:

Thank's for this information :eyeroll:
 
Rare SCIENTOLOGY Video Concert 1986 L Ron Hubbard THETA

Not US $191.40

Discounted price US $47.85


I couldn't resist displaying this limited edition highly searched for piece of history,

You dont want to miss this one..!!! Don't fantasize on it.

Reduced price get in before someone else does..:)

THE ROAD TO FREEDOM

Recorded Live at the Universal Amphitheater in Los Angeles in 1986.

The words and music were composed and arranged by L. Ron Hubbard on his Creston ranch where he spent his last years. The Road To Freedom album, concert and video were released posthumously.

Performers included known musicians and big names like Peter Schless, Frank Stallone, Leif Garrett, Gayle Moran, Chick Corea, Karen Black, Gloria Rusch, Rory Kaplan, John Novello, Lenny Macaluso, Rick Shaw, Ron Moss, Tommy Brechtlein, Jim Cowger, James Grinta, The Golden Era Musicians: Rick Cruzen, Tamia Arbuckle, Charlie Rush, Fernando Gamboa and Ron Miscavige, Celebrity Center Vocal Artists Association with Julia Migenes-Johnson, Michael Roberts, Jeff Pomerantz, Lee Purcell and Misha Segal.

Remarkably, after L. Ron Hubbard's death, a rough demonstration tape was discovered in his desk featuring his a cappella performance of Thank You For Listening. This recording was fastidiously handled by Golden Era Productions where they remixed it with music. It is an appropriate coda for the record and this live performance and features a video tribute.

Thank You For Listening is the ONLY musical perfomance EVER recorded of L. Ron Hubbard, and it is from his mid-70s! If you have listened to any of the Advanced Clinical Courses you might have heard him relate stories of his professional balladeering over the radio in the 30s and 40s. The Alaskan Radio Experimental Expedition led him to host a time slot on Radio KGBU where he was dubbed the “Voice of Alaska”. He would answer questions and then to round out the hour he sang ballads of his own composition. Singing was part of LRH's life. He was also perfoming while attending George Washington University in the 30s. People related to his ballads as they were about real life events of the time. One of his time slots was later filled by Arthur Godfrey.

The Lyrics for The Road To Freedom are based on key life-enhancing Scientology concepts.

The Evil Purpose
The Road to Freedom
The Way to Happiness
The ARC Song
Thank You For Listening (with an inspirational video tribute)

Great for raising tone! Lots of Fun! Rare Treat!
Very Light Use - Nice Condition

VHS NTSC (US/CANADA)

Good Pre-Owned Condition

Safely Shipped To Your Home

EB y item number 360322871190
 
Rare SCIENTOLOGY Video Concert 1986 L Ron Hubbard THETA

<snip>

I couldn't resist displaying this limited edition highly searched for piece of history,

You dont want to miss this one..!!! Don't fantasize on it.

The Lyrics for The Road To Freedom are based on key life-enhancing Scientology concepts.

The Evil Purpose
The Road to Freedom
The Way to Happiness
The ARC Song
Thank You For Listening

<snip>

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the heads up, Jachs! :biggrin:

Did you know that if you play the Album backwards it's El Ron singing Hisself's Affirmations? :omg:

Face :whistling:



Just Kidding, Folks. :coolwink:


PS: I'm working on the next installment of "Shooting Stars". Hope to have it up next week sometime.
 
Last edited:
...
The Lyrics for The Road To Freedom are based on key life-enhancing Scientology concepts.

The Evil Purpose
The Road to Freedom
The Way to Happiness
The ARC Song
Thank You For Listening (with an inspirational video tribute)

Great for raising tone! Lots of Fun! Rare Treat!
Very Light Use - Nice Condition

VHS NTSC (US/CANADA)

Good Pre-Owned Condition

Safely Shipped To Your Home

EB y item number 360322871190


What a shame I can't play NTSC in VHS but, I do have a bulk eraser that doesn't care about format... :biggrin:
 
afaceinthecrowd said:
Thanks for the heads up, Jachs!

Did you know that if you play the Album backwards it's El Ron singing Hisself's Affirmations.

Face



Just Kidding, Folks.


PS: I'm working on the next installment of "Shooting Stars". Hope to have it up next week sometime.

The Alaskan Radio Experimental Expedition led him to host a time slot on Radio KGBU where he was dubbed the “Voice of Alaska”. He would answer questions and then to round out the hour he sang ballads of his own composition.


Shame it isnt so with the Affirmations

The Voice of Alaska. :)

Looking forward to the next installment face.

Ron Miscavige was in the cast?
 
Where have I been?

I decided to post this on the Shooting Stars Thread as during my ESMB “vacation” I got to thinking about the fact that I had more I wanted to say here and hadn’t done so and hoped that someday I would have the opportunity to do so. So, over the next few months, here and there, I’m gonna try and put up a bit more that will finish off what I set out to say with this Thread. During my 2 month hiatus from posting on ESMB I checked in pretty much every day but just briefly skimmed the highlights, so to speak, to keep up to date.

A few months ago I started experiencing increased episodes of severe neural storms along with my daily routine of acute headaches. The storms and headaches are nothing new as I have lived with them since my hemorrhagic brain lesion 6 years ago. Problem was that some of the meds I was on were no longer able to lower the severity and the storms were occurring increasingly more often and more intensely…there aren’t any meds that can prevent them but the ones I was on had been making them tolerable for the last 5 years.

My wonderfully dedicated and competent Doc was quite concerned that I was gonna start having seizures again and got real aggressive with my med regimen. Besides the ugliness of seizures, they also cause further permanent brain damage in cases like mine. I recently reached the point where my Doc finished “fine tuning” my new med protocol and things much, muuch better…I’ve just gotta get used to and accept how life "looks" and "feels" now…been there, done that before. During the past some weeks I’ve felt dull, dim, inarticulate and stale and have not wanted to post at all but. Knock on wood…the old, rickety ship is, yet again, slowly righting. I may well have dodged another bullet.

Some “back channel” friends on ESMB checked in on me to see what was up when I “went dark” and know the gist of the above…thank Y’all sooo much for your thoughtfulness, encouragement and caring.

I’ve been spending considerable time working in my garden and yard. I’m a farmer and rancher at heart and love to work outside, toil and sweat, tending and nurturing plants, communing with Mother Nature…kinda my way of meditating, praying, worshipping, whatever. I’ve been doing a bunch of cooking for friends and family, too which I also love doing…sorta my own personal liturgy and way of saying, “I love you, I appreciate you, I treasure your presence in my life.”

Every day is a gift, folks…Every breath a sacrament.:yes:

It’s good to be back in the saddle again…Let ‘er buck!:happydance:

Peace. :yes:


Face:)
 
Re: Where have I been?

I decided to post this on the Shooting Stars Thread as during my ESMB “vacation” I got to thinking about the fact that I had more I wanted to say here and hadn’t done so and hoped that someday I would have the opportunity to do so. So, over the next few months, here and there, I’m gonna try and put up a bit more that will finish off what I set out to say with this Thread. During my 2 month hiatus from posting on ESMB I checked in pretty much every day but just briefly skimmed the highlights, so to speak, to keep up to date.

A few months ago I started experiencing increased episodes of severe neural storms along with my daily routine of acute headaches. The storms and headaches are nothing new as I have lived with them since my hemorrhagic brain lesion 6 years ago. Problem was that some of the meds I was on were no longer able to lower the severity and the storms were occurring increasingly more often and more intensely…there aren’t any meds that can prevent them but the ones I was on had been making them tolerable for the last 5 years.

My wonderfully dedicated and competent Doc was quite concerned that I was gonna start having seizures again and got real aggressive with my med regimen. Besides the ugliness of seizures, they also cause further permanent brain damage in cases like mine. I recently reached the point where my Doc finished “fine tuning” my new med protocol and things much, muuch better…I’ve just gotta get used to and accept how life "looks" and "feels" now…been there, done that before. During the past some weeks I’ve felt dull, dim, inarticulate and stale and have not wanted to post at all but. Knock on wood…the old, rickety ship is, yet again, slowly righting. I may well have dodged another bullet.

Some “back channel” friends on ESMB checked in on me to see what was up when I “went dark” and know the gist of the above…thank Y’all sooo much for your thoughtfulness, encouragement and caring.

I’ve been spending considerable time working in my garden and yard. I’m a farmer and rancher at heart and love to work outside, toil and sweat, tending and nurturing plants, communing with Mother Nature…kinda my way of meditating, praying, worshipping, whatever. I’ve been doing a bunch of cooking for friends and family, too which I also love doing…sorta my own personal liturgy and way of saying, “I love you, I appreciate you, I treasure your presence in my life.”

Every day is a gift, folks…Every breath a sacrament.:yes:

It’s good to be back in the saddle again…Let ‘er buck!:happydance:

Peace. :yes:


Face:)

Face, you've given ESMB a library of priceless wisdom, information, and insight.

It's good to have you back in the saddle again.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIgoaCBhTxE
 
Re: Where have I been?

I decided to post this on the Shooting Stars Thread as during my ESMB “vacation” I got to thinking about the fact that I had more I wanted to say here and hadn’t done so and hoped that someday I would have the opportunity to do so. So, over the next few months, here and there, I’m gonna try and put up a bit more that will finish off what I set out to say with this Thread. During my 2 month hiatus from posting on ESMB I checked in pretty much every day but just briefly skimmed the highlights, so to speak, to keep up to date.

A few months ago I started experiencing increased episodes of severe neural storms along with my daily routine of acute headaches. The storms and headaches are nothing new as I have lived with them since my hemorrhagic brain lesion 6 years ago. Problem was that some of the meds I was on were no longer able to lower the severity and the storms were occurring increasingly more often and more intensely…there aren’t any meds that can prevent them but the ones I was on had been making them tolerable for the last 5 years.

My wonderfully dedicated and competent Doc was quite concerned that I was gonna start having seizures again and got real aggressive with my med regimen. Besides the ugliness of seizures, they also cause further permanent brain damage in cases like mine. I recently reached the point where my Doc finished “fine tuning” my new med protocol and things much, muuch better…I’ve just gotta get used to and accept how life "looks" and "feels" now…been there, done that before. During the past some weeks I’ve felt dull, dim, inarticulate and stale and have not wanted to post at all but. Knock on wood…the old, rickety ship is, yet again, slowly righting. I may well have dodged another bullet.

Some “back channel” friends on ESMB checked in on me to see what was up when I “went dark” and know the gist of the above…thank Y’all sooo much for your thoughtfulness, encouragement and caring.

I’ve been spending considerable time working in my garden and yard. I’m a farmer and rancher at heart and love to work outside, toil and sweat, tending and nurturing plants, communing with Mother Nature…kinda my way of meditating, praying, worshipping, whatever. I’ve been doing a bunch of cooking for friends and family, too which I also love doing…sorta my own personal liturgy and way of saying, “I love you, I appreciate you, I treasure your presence in my life.”

Every day is a gift, folks…Every breath a sacrament.:yes:

It’s good to be back in the saddle again…Let ‘er buck!:happydance:

Peace. :yes:


Face:)

Great to have you back!
 
Face. . .even on a windless day when there is
no sound of rustling leaves, we trees in this forest
we all share happily know you are still there.
​

Beautiful-forest-natures-seasons-17593939-1024-768.jpg
 
Re: Where have I been?

I decided to post this on the Shooting Stars Thread as during my ESMB “vacation” I got to thinking about the fact that I had more I wanted to say here and hadn’t done so and hoped that someday I would have the opportunity to do so. So, over the next few months, here and there, I’m gonna try and put up a bit more that will finish off what I set out to say with this Thread. During my 2 month hiatus from posting on ESMB I checked in pretty much every day but just briefly skimmed the highlights, so to speak, to keep up to date.

A few months ago I started experiencing increased episodes of severe neural storms along with my daily routine of acute headaches. The storms and headaches are nothing new as I have lived with them since my hemorrhagic brain lesion 6 years ago. Problem was that some of the meds I was on were no longer able to lower the severity and the storms were occurring increasingly more often and more intensely…there aren’t any meds that can prevent them but the ones I was on had been making them tolerable for the last 5 years.

My wonderfully dedicated and competent Doc was quite concerned that I was gonna start having seizures again and got real aggressive with my med regimen. Besides the ugliness of seizures, they also cause further permanent brain damage in cases like mine. I recently reached the point where my Doc finished “fine tuning” my new med protocol and things much, muuch better…I’ve just gotta get used to and accept how life "looks" and "feels" now…been there, done that before. During the past some weeks I’ve felt dull, dim, inarticulate and stale and have not wanted to post at all but. Knock on wood…the old, rickety ship is, yet again, slowly righting. I may well have dodged another bullet.

Some “back channel” friends on ESMB checked in on me to see what was up when I “went dark” and know the gist of the above…thank Y’all sooo much for your thoughtfulness, encouragement and caring.

I’ve been spending considerable time working in my garden and yard. I’m a farmer and rancher at heart and love to work outside, toil and sweat, tending and nurturing plants, communing with Mother Nature…kinda my way of meditating, praying, worshipping, whatever. I’ve been doing a bunch of cooking for friends and family, too which I also love doing…sorta my own personal liturgy and way of saying, “I love you, I appreciate you, I treasure your presence in my life.”

Every day is a gift, folks…Every breath a sacrament.:yes:

It’s good to be back in the saddle again…Let ‘er buck!:happydance:

Peace. :yes:


Face:)

I posted a thread here on Glutathione, the main anti-oxident the body produces, and anti aging. I have no idea if this would be helpful to you. You may wish to talk to your doctor about this.
 
Re: Where have I been?

I posted a thread here on Glutathione, the main anti-oxident the body produces, and anti aging. I have no idea if this would be helpful to you. You may wish to talk to your doctor about this.

Terril my Brother I love you to bits. No money to spend unfortunatly

With regard your bloodbrother AnonKat
 
Re: Where have I been?

I decided to post this on the Shooting Stars Thread as during my ESMB “vacation” I got to thinking about the fact that I had more I wanted to say here and hadn’t done so and hoped that someday I would have the opportunity to do so. So, over the next few months, here and there, I’m gonna try and put up a bit more that will finish off what I set out to say with this Thread. During my 2 month hiatus from posting on ESMB I checked in pretty much every day but just briefly skimmed the highlights, so to speak, to keep up to date.

A few months ago I started experiencing increased episodes of severe neural storms along with my daily routine of acute headaches. The storms and headaches are nothing new as I have lived with them since my hemorrhagic brain lesion 6 years ago. Problem was that some of the meds I was on were no longer able to lower the severity and the storms were occurring increasingly more often and more intensely…there aren’t any meds that can prevent them but the ones I was on had been making them tolerable for the last 5 years.

My wonderfully dedicated and competent Doc was quite concerned that I was gonna start having seizures again and got real aggressive with my med regimen. Besides the ugliness of seizures, they also cause further permanent brain damage in cases like mine. I recently reached the point where my Doc finished “fine tuning” my new med protocol and things much, muuch better…I’ve just gotta get used to and accept how life "looks" and "feels" now…been there, done that before. During the past some weeks I’ve felt dull, dim, inarticulate and stale and have not wanted to post at all but. Knock on wood…the old, rickety ship is, yet again, slowly righting. I may well have dodged another bullet.

Some “back channel” friends on ESMB checked in on me to see what was up when I “went dark” and know the gist of the above…thank Y’all sooo much for your thoughtfulness, encouragement and caring.

I’ve been spending considerable time working in my garden and yard. I’m a farmer and rancher at heart and love to work outside, toil and sweat, tending and nurturing plants, communing with Mother Nature…kinda my way of meditating, praying, worshipping, whatever. I’ve been doing a bunch of cooking for friends and family, too which I also love doing…sorta my own personal liturgy and way of saying, “I love you, I appreciate you, I treasure your presence in my life.”

Every day is a gift, folks…Every breath a sacrament.:yes:

It’s good to be back in the saddle again…Let ‘er buck!:happydance:

Peace. :yes:


Face:)

Darren, It always feels better when Endora lifts the spell.

Samantha-and-Endora-Gifs-bewitched-29872332-500-356.gif
 
Top