What's new

START!

ExDDofT

Patron
From a Fellow Musician

Hey!

I'm a singer/songwriter/musician, too!

I am a Declared SP for blowing the SO to follow my basic purpose to do my music! It was a rough time at first, but now-----I have just released my first Album! I'm selling my CD like hot cakes-people want my music-I have a band of the most awesome guys-I love them-and they don't know anything about Scn or my past nor do they care. My dreams are becoming reality and it just keeps getting better!

I'll tell you what helped me get to where I am now-
Positive, Spiritual friends (one of which is a fellow declared SP who just happens to be OT 5 as well. She walked the road before me so she helped me a great deal.)

Then, reading the Secret-I had heard a lot about it and now I'm applying it and it is just very practical stuff-you'd dig it-start with that-it's easy reading.
Then I read a book called The Alchemist by Paolo Coello-another great life changer-puts all the crap you went through into some perspective.

I too left a husband behind, friends, people I can no longer contact now even in the "outside" world. But I just stay on my personal journey, keep negative peeps away and the positive ones very close and just know everyday that all will be set right!

Hope this helps.

Much Love and Music!

-Mitch

so did she bite? well i suppose the answer is yes and no. basically she wanted to do something that she thought would please me and help to keep me around. also, like the rest of us i guess to some degree, it was good to be complimented! she didn't know anything about scientology really so she had no reason to think anything was f'ed up! she was ideal for them! there was a flap of some sort going on as the then tres sec had signed an SO contract and was told she had to replace herself before she could start. my girlfriend seemed like a good candidate! a job was found for her at Grays of Westminster (scn owned camera shop in ldn) that could be worked around her post. no matter that we were living miles away from the org! or that she had a 7 year old daughter! obviously no problem! i mean, I could take care of the daughter right!!! :duh: :duh: :duh: . the next couple of years were what made me leave. the whole thing was just insane! she was put on post in hardly any time at all and seriously quickied through staff statuses in order for that to happen. wild and wierd, my girlfriend being supervised by my wife! (divorce had not been sorted out by that point!). she didn't last long on staff. it was just nuts. she had to go down to st hill and train in the clo. the gradient was bonkers! how could they seriously expect it work out! muppets! anyway, being that she actually is a productive person, she managed to keep her job at grays. now, grays is /was owned by gray levett - clear, and nick wynn - mid ot7 at the time. also working there was another ot called uri zakai(?) and his wife, zoe. she was the c/s at cc ldn. i cant really go into mega detail about everything that happened because i wasn't there. everything that i heard was second hand info from my partner. i will tell some in relation to how it effected me, my partner, my relationship and my feelings towards the cos.

what's a clo gradient? (I do not know scilon jargon)

sp

thank you for the advice there! i read piece of blue sky a week or so ago. BLOODY HELL! when i first came in mr atac was the devil!!! lol. i came in in 92 and it was all kicking off about him at the time. of course i believed everything i was told about him! (if you look on here john, i'm SO SORRY!!!). i'll check out the other books asap! thank you for the pointer!

Hey man, if anything John Atack will , I'm sure, be delighted that you're out.

Div6

Crusader
what's a clo gradient? (I do not know scilon jargon)

...train in the CLO. (Continental Liason Office - a Sea Org management unit that is supposed to erun Orgs on a relay from the Flag Bureau.) The gradient was bonkers.

There is a period between "CLO" and "the".

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Hi SS... I have to say, I'm on here because I have a friend I love very much who is in Scn that I am very worried about, but I've never been in.

That said, I read this book over the last week called "Combating Cult Mind Control" by Steven Hassan. And everyone on here is probably going to get sick of me talking about how wonderful it is. Anyway, he is an exit counselor who came by his profession after leaving the Moonies. So he talks both as a professional therapist and an ex-cult member. What you describe is a lot like what he talked about going through when he left the Moonies. I would highly recommend his book, because I think you will feel very validated knowing that your reactions to things even after so many years are not strange and are a normal part of the healing process.

He does talk about Scn a bit in his book, but not as much as I hoped. Even so, there was a lot in there to help me in my situation, and I think reading it might help you. If you do read it, I'd like to know what you think reading it as a former Scn member.

so did she bite? well i suppose the answer is yes and no. basically she wanted to do something that she thought would please me and help to keep me around. also, like the rest of us i guess to some degree, it was good to be complimented! she didn't know anything about scientology really so she had no reason to think anything was f'ed up! she was ideal for them! there was a flap of some sort going on as the then tres sec had signed an SO contract and was told she had to replace herself before she could start. my girlfriend seemed like a good candidate! a job was found for her at Grays of Westminster (scn owned camera shop in ldn)

5f419u.png

Gee, it sure sounds like a swell Camera Shop. It's made of legends!

I'm going to buy my copy right now.

I_Never_Lie

Hello Small Steps

Wow! Debriefing from Scn - there's a novelty. Took me from the 80's to present. I'm still doing it.

The first thing I realized is that I was at least free to be free :happydance: provided I put some attention on it. It was so easy to lapse into the lingo and conceptual ideas of Scn.

It took quite an effort to look into other methods, modalities and be able to talk like a regular person again. Now, I like looking at other things and working with those areas that are simple to do.

My point is, that when you can get to looking at self-help and improvement areas as tools and not as a whole culture, with the ability to shift at will to whatever you want or whatever is necessary, then you know you can at least be more relaxed about your decisions (my opinion).

Again it has taken me years to get to this point where when someone says some stupid or silly "limiting" should or shouldn't at me, it doesn't matter. I do what I want to do and I don't worry about getting in any type of trouble. So, I'm at least free from having to hassle with anyone about something that is my own personal creation to begin with.

Anyways, I have no idea if this helps or contributes in any way, but it was at least fun writing it. I certainly hope you get beyond the traps or consids that you aren't free, just because you still speak or think in Scientolocheese :). Go study other things for awhile - eventually, all that just blows off.

:D

GLH

Patron
Just another book "Influence the Psychology of Persuasion" by Robert Caldini explains installed phobias as does Hassan in his books. But what I found interesting are the installed phobias such as "you'll lose your eternity" how does that happen? or "you'll pull bad things in" it just goes on and on with these guys trying to manipulate and control you.

small steps

Patron with Honors
hi stc

you are correct in that you do not have my permission to use this in such a way. it was written on THIS forum and I do NOT want it to be used for somebody elses agenda. please remove. immediately.

Thanks.

stc

Patron with Honors
hi stc

you are correct in that you do not have my permission to use this in such a way. it was written on THIS forum and I do NOT want it to be used for somebody elses agenda. please remove. immediately.

Thanks.

Small steps, Hi. I will take it down, but please note there are already copies out there. (People make copies in case the site goes down; people are trying to take the site offline all the time). I appeal to anyone who has made a copy to remove it, or at least heavily redact it. Once you write something on a public forum, it's pretty much in the public domain, for ever. The logic behind putting it up in a slightly more tidy format was to warn others, that Gray Levett and Uri Zakay just use people; they way they treated L**** (Quickied) was beyond-the-pale. Anyway, I'm of to delete it now. An appeal to stubborn archivists : please delete and do not repost.

small steps

Patron with Honors
Small steps, Hi. I will take it down, but please note there are already copies out there. (People make copies in case the site goes down; people are trying to take the site offline all the time). I appeal to anyone who has made a copy to remove it, or at least heavily redact it. Once you write something on a public forum, it's pretty much in the public domain, for ever. The logic behind putting it up in a slightly more tidy format was to warn others, that Gray Levett and Uri Zakay just use people; they way they treated L**** (Quickied) was beyond-the-pale. Anyway, I'm of to delete it now. An appeal to stubborn archivists : please delete and do not repost.

hi

I of course understand that i have posted in a public domain. but....and it is a big but.....it was posted HERE for MY benefit and not as a means to forward others agendas. it was a difficult process and hugely benificial and anybody protesting should remember what it is they are protesting for. I needed this site as part of my own healing.......and that is all. if i choose to protest in some other way then that will be MY choice and is not one that should be made for me by others. I understand your motives and that is fine.......but this was simply not acceptable. and i am very not happy. reading your last post i can see that you haven't even read my story correctly. louise is not 'quickied' and i have in no way implied that she is. it is incorrect info and THAT is also unacceptable. please.....just a simple apology and confirmation that you will attempt to undo this best you can. for the record....I am NOT at war with this establishment or the people in it......I have moved on from that. also....for the record and for what it is worth.....nick is a pretty decent guy as far as i remember and sadly was very ill the last i heard.

Dave.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
Small steps,

if Liam Lahart spoke with you then obviously you are not Declared Suppressive. Whether he got in touch out of curiosity or some of the posts on this board were read by OSA, I don't know. I found him to be one of the less judgemental people in the Org but he definitely had a reputation with the women and had relationships with a couple I can think of. He rents out rooms in a house in Hanwell to other Scientologists and runs a carpentry business employing Maria Richards/Bennett, an Irish guy whose name escapes me and at some point his Czech girfriend who married someone else.

Is Louise still in? I can't think off the top of my head who she is, though I have probably been out several years longer than you. If they are not declaring you it may have something to do with Louise and the children. I hope now that you are able to work things out in your head and able to have a more happy and stable life. I had great 'wins' clicking on that Grays of Westminster link to Amazon and seeing the negative reviews! Had me in hysterics! Must be really 1.1.

It's possible we may know each other, though I have NO INTEREST in treading down the Church road again or the Freezone with all their 'LRH trained', 'flag trained', 'SHSBC trained' auditors. It's then that you discover that the 'why' goes much further back than Miscavige.

small steps

Patron with Honors
hi vittorio

i have been out for some years now and also have no interest in tech or anything like it.......at least in terms of practicing. i was around for most of the nineties so if you were too then chances are we at least bumped shoulders at some point :)

liam was pretty cool tbh. i contacted him and he was completely forthright with me. since finding this site and being able to speak freely on here i have pretty much tamed the beast in my head as such and am pretty ok with whole subject now. not saying it was easy.....because it most definitely was not.......but it is done and i am much happier in general. i hope the beasts aren't nipping your ankles too much my friend. :thumbsup:

Dave

stc

Patron with Honors
hi

I of course understand that i have posted in a public domain. but....and it is a big but.....it was posted HERE for MY benefit and not as a means to forward others agendas. it was a difficult process and hugely benificial and anybody protesting should remember what it is they are protesting for. I needed this site as part of my own healing.......and that is all. if i choose to protest in some other way then that will be MY choice and is not one that should be made for me by others. I understand your motives and that is fine.......but this was simply not acceptable. and i am very not happy. reading your last post i can see that you haven't even read my story correctly. louise is not 'quickied' and i have in no way implied that she is. it is incorrect info and THAT is also unacceptable. please.....just a simple apology and confirmation that you will attempt to undo this best you can. for the record....I am NOT at war with this establishment or the people in it......I have moved on from that. also....for the record and for what it is worth.....nick is a pretty decent guy as far as i remember and sadly was very ill the last i heard.

Dave.

I had thought some clown re-upped it, but it is gone, you might need to clear your cache (reset your browser) to notice the difference.