What's new

The real thread about my real life with my parents, the McClaughrys - Lisa M

leanne

Patron
So, I wanted to talk about my story and my experiences growing up with Mike and Virginia McClaughry (my real blood Mom and Dad). I remember growing up and it was like any other family, except that my Mom and Dad always had our (the kids) backs more so than other parents it would seem.

I remember going boating, having family camping trips with my Dad teaching us how to fish and we even caught one! He then taught us how to fillet it and it was the best tasting fish I've ever had. My Mom/Dad also gave us the option to either go to school or be home schooled. It was our choice, my parents gave us many freedoms like that. Other kids would always be jealous at the freedom of choice our parents gave us, they saw us as little adults and loved us very much. They didn't want to hamper down on our individual spirits.

I didn't get into Scientology until I was about 12 or so and I remember having some good wins with it. I, also, remember my parents were the ones to audit us, I never was introduced to Flag, except one time as a vacation with my Mom since I'd never been to Florida. But, I didn't do any type of auditing or courses there. We were visiting my friend Gail, who was the daughter of my Mom's friend Vivian. I really liked her. It was the first time I'd ever been to the ocean though, and it was a very nice experience. I think Tom and Charlene only had contact with the courses in the church was because their father, Bill Rhodes, who is still a practicing Scientologist, wanted them to do it. I remember Bill was a nice guy, but he did try to kill my Mom in an argument because she told him if she had listened to him in regards to Charlene not going to the hospital she would have died. He couldn't take the guilt and snapped. My brother Tom then had to step in and save his Mom from being attacked by his own Dad. He was only 2 at the time.

I remember not liking Scientology at all, even though I did it, I wanted to please my parents who were "practicing" it. I did have a time period where I didn't get along with my parents at all. I remember having arguments with them, about many things, but this is not unusual for a family to have arguments. It was mostly during my teenage angst years that I thought I "hated" my Mom. However, a lot of that was due to having to do Scientology stuff. I'm going to keep this as honest as possible, I did think my parents were crazy back then. I remember them talking about Marcabians, agents, or LRH and not really caring about all of that but I had to go along with it because I thought that's who they were. I am glad to find out, that's nothing of who they were.

I must admit, it was shocking to hear them say they were living their cover, and that it was all done to protect us. At first, I told my Mom I don't see how that is true, because I remember the arguments, I remember how passionate they were. But, because I talked to her, she explained why she did those things, and why they in fact were done to protect us. I can also see how this can be true that they were living the cover because, I had done the same thing in a sense. All the while telling everyone I think my parents are crazy for so many years, when it came down to someone IRL attacking them, I was the first to defend them and say that they are NOT crazy. This is especially true when ever an ex boyfriend would do so. That there are, in fact, agents from the COS that have had their covers blown and I had been there to witness it. So, deep down when push came to shove, I always found myself defending them in the end.

I didn't want to be a part of this world, I just wanted to live a normal life. I didn't want anything to do with Scientology, I didn't want COS agents sending in boyfriends, fake friends, the free zone getting intel, I didn't want to be a part of any of that. But, I was. They, wouldn't leave me alone, ever. They even went so far as to follow me around from forum to forum, making it obvious they were only there to upset me, knowing details about me and my life that no one else would know. I could always spot them, but I could never call it out because I knew they would use that to their advantage.

Now, let's talk about my first boyfriend, and why I know he was an agent, and probably never really died after all....

His name was Brad. He was a male stripper, drug dealer, and most likely bisexual but in denial of it, all of which he kept hidden from me for the first six months of our relationship. When I first met him, it was at the gym that Jan, my Mom's ex best friend who is also still a Scientologist, told me about to join. She knew that I loved fitness. It was only about a month in that he was there and hit on me. After our first few dates, he asked me if I was religious, I told him that I used to be a Scientologist and that my parents were Scientologists. He told me he didn't know what Scientology is, and I told him to not find out for me because in my eyes it ruined families. He ended up doing so in secret because he knew I didn't want him to, and lo and behold he found the video of my Dad, particularly the one with the LSD (which, as per the HELP 2 thread, proved that he never had any part in that op, and as you all acknowledged as such with some hemming and hawing on your part in that thread). He knew my last name, this was after I lost my virginity to him, after we told each other we loved each other, he knew my name is McClaughry and that my parents were Scientologists. So he knew that was my Dad, yet he pretended like he had no idea who he was. He pointed to the video that was playing and said, look at how crazy this guy is he put LSD on on a pregnant woman's toothpaste. So, he recited the same lie that the other agents had said. At which point, I went off on him and said "Are you really pretending you don't know who that is? Look at the last name on the video. You are obviously an agent, we are done! Then I stormed out." I only got a little ways on the freeway before becoming weak (my weakness used to be 2D love back then, not anymore) and regretted breaking it off so I turned around and apologized to him. After all, I couldn't PROVE he was an agent, after all. And if he was, then that would mean my parents were right, and I didn't want that to be true. I wanted a normal life.

It wasn't until many years later, we were together six years, that his cover started eating him alive inside. I was still unsure at the time (though not completely) to him being an agent, but now I realized he had actually done what no agent should, and really fallen for me. What he was having to do, was killing him and it showed in his actions, in his demeanor and in his body. So, one night, I decided to test a theory. I told him, that I'd decided to cut ties with my parents, and that I'd just gotten off the phone with them to do so. That I was never going to talk to them again. They were no longer my parents. I lied to him. I had not done that. But sure enough, not 24 hours later, he had "committed suicide" by train. I remember his last look to me, he had tears inside his eyes, and he stated he was going for a walk. What happened in that time period I very much remember. People thought I was in shock and not aware, I was very aware. I can tell you in detail exactly what happened, when, and why. I remember the police man sitting in the car and telling his Mom, his sister and me that it was in fact Brad that had thrown himself in front of the train. I remember his Mom's reaction, I remember his sister crying, and I just sat there, because it didn't feel right. I remember them trying to talk to me, and I remember the EMT taking my blood pressure and stating to the others I was in shock. I remember the car ride home and putting my head in the lap of his sister because she wanted me to. I, then, remember his Mom bad mouthing my Mom. Saying she was an evil woman and it was my Mom's fault her son was dead. She told me that I was part of their family, and that I didn't need to talk to my parents ever again. I remember her talking about God to me and that he wanted me to believe in him. She told me that Brad sure was a nice guy to have stayed with me because I'd let myself go (odd thing to push a button on right after a death). I remember much more than these details, but I'm mainly putting in the important details and leaving out the not so important ones. I remember I never saw Brad's body, and they cremated him, go figure a train would be the perfect excuse not to have an open casket funeral. However, the autopsy report stated there were steroids in his system. I lived with Brad, 24/7, and he did not use steroids, he wasn't even really working out for a good six months before his "death". He was the biggest health nut I'd ever met, and he was against anything that wasn't natural. Hell, I even looked through his stuff after his death, and not a single substance that was steroids was in there. It gets even crazier a few weeks after his "suicide".

I had become engrossed with the video game WoW to escape from the pain of not having him there, and would play all day and night. I maybe showered like once a week at that time. I remember the night perfectly. I had gotten up, played WoW all day, ordered Pizza hut pepperoni pizza and a side salad like usual, went to the bathroom like usual, and then left for work. When I got back from work, the tub was wet as if someone had showered in it. Nothing else was disturbed, nothing else was out of place. And, I had three big attack dogs at the time, a Chow, Rottweiler and Bull Mastiff, they would NOT have let a stranger into my home, period. Brad had left me a sign. And right where he knew I'd be most likely to find it, in my beloved bath, as I would spend hours in there everyday reading.

Anyway, I'll finish this later.........I gotta log off now. We'll see if I'm banned again or not.

This is going to continue.......in an edit....checking if I'm banned...

Last edited:

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
If anywhere this thread may find a better place in the "My story about COS" forum. (I'll self report.)

Lone Star

Crusader
Scientology....a male stripper....delusional mom....secret agent...,suicide....World of Warcraft....rottweiler....ghost running a bath....

All this story needs is someone deciding to cook and sell meth. Then it would be the quintessential and stereotypical modern Amurican tragedy. :yes:

Last edited:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
I could only read so much.. she seems to honestly not know how crazy and fucked up all of this sounds. Poor kid has never known anything close to normal parental behavior from her mother and step-father.

I still love Virginia claiming, "I totally immersed myself and my family in a cult for two decades merely to infiltrate it in order to protect you from it." I don't even know what universe that supposed to make sense in. These are some seriously deluded people. I was actually reading their old HIAS website via the wayback machine, good lord, these people have been creating a stink cloud of pointless, insane drama everywhere they have been online since 1999.

(Not to mention posting inappropriate details about another daughter's sexual relationships. You see Virginia thought members of the Salsa dancing community were also agents of the CoS out to destroy her family. It's creepy and crazy beyond all belief.)

JustSheila

Crusader
Trouble is right, Leanne/Lisa M

You can still edit. At least take the names out so it doesn't come up on a search engine. :yes: You can ask the mod to change the title. Otherwise, things can get stirred up forever with your parents.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Trouble is right, Leanne/Lisa M

You can still edit. At least take the names out so it doesn't come up on a search engine. :yes: You can ask the mod to change the title. Otherwise, things can get stirred up forever with your parents.

But her parents want her to write this. She is totally following their party line and writing about everyone being an undercover OSA agent against them, etc.. It's Tom disagreeing with his parents on some matters or daring to criticize their behavior in any fashion that makes them foam at the mouth.

JustSheila

Crusader
But her parents want her to write this. She is totally following their party line and writing about everyone being an undercover OSA agent against them, etc.. It's Tom disagreeing with his parents on some matters or daring to criticize their behavior in any fashion that makes them foam at the mouth.

That's a shame. She's young and cute, she doesn't even know how easy life could be for her right now without all this rubbish. She should be having the time of her life. I feel sorry for her, too.

Lisa M, don't worry so much about your mom. She's an adult, she makes her own choices. Get on with your own life, girly, because this particular point of your life is where the whole world is supposed to be opening up for you. It can. You're an adult too. Walk your own path.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Lisa, please stop.

I get where you are coming from, but truly, this is not the way to do it... You will only end up hurting yourself and your parents.

And Tom too, unless this is your motive. But I don't really think it is what you want to do.

Stop reacting and take a moment to breathe... think....and remember we all value you as a a person.

However, there is no positive value in what you are doing and saying - for you. You really need to think about that. Seriously. This is what we are all pushing back at you about.

I have no truck with you and I would like to see the real Lisa here. Not the girl in panic mode we are seeing here. Tom seriously cares about you and wants to catch up with you if it isn't all about the right and wrong stuff (am I right Tom?). I am sure he just wants to be your brother in the way that most brothers really want to be.

When I saw that video of you that you just posted before, you looked so stressed and panicky. You presented yourself as a terrified young lady. Terrified of what, I'm not sure. But your reactions are not coming across as rational.

By all means talk to us about your story. Just be in control of yourself and what you are saying and I guarantee you will find a far more receptive audience.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Who is Tom?

AgentIce, the stepson of Mike McClaughry, son of Virginia McClaughry and sibling of Leanne & LisaM ( and a host of others) who have managed to be banned after spewing family drama and stuff on multiple threads. See the 2 HELP threads in Todays Posts for reference

For me, it's just plain depressing seeing all that stuff manifesting itself/themselves. I am glad leanne has also been banned.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
It's so sad to read all these broken family destroyed by a fuck... retard cult and guru :no:
I don't read passed the first few lines as it makes the world coming back dark in my mind :nervous:

Anyway, when it's crazy and people left without dignity, it's certainly scientology :unsure:

to the children:

Please, wake up the real true yourself, and get out of this public dirty laundry (that nobody here enjoy)
Make your real life out of ''internet image management'' and parental association with a crazy mindfuck cult. This is only a virtual attempt to control a virtual attention.

Get a real life for yourself with real people doing real things in a real life ... and make a wish for your parent's inner peace and freedom....

Peace and happiness!

:flowers2:

May your parents recover from the insane cult brainwashing - they certainly make an effort to reach peace the best as they can - presently!:confused2:

Last edited: