What's new

This Guy Claims to Be the Reincarnation of L. Ron Hubbard

You bet Mam... :D

My feet an my nose ..and I listen to Michel Buble ''baby it's cold outside...'' :)

@lotus: I met you at Portland • at the airport deplaning I telepath — we interact — I go with a person whom is not upper level case; You declarare 8 which I had already sensed straightwire; I am interested in discussing this persons claims as I had seen prescient that this entity or whatever SCN accepted terminology is for the non-finite being will and does have a deep-flaw like my sexual-excess that will get this person incarcerated in free accommodations provided by the state on most any acquisition of body ~ there is an off-topic that I will call R/S which is not actually an R/S it is set in the nature of the being which in SCN is discussed as a Ruin — cheap way to finagle the bucks or just whatever suits you

What if any in SCN is the lingo for dull aura in other practices? ==>>> the non-finite is mind-bending for most though is comfort zone for some of us

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
@lotus: I met you at Portland • at the airport deplaning I telepath — we interact — I go with a person whom is not upper level case; You declarare 8 which I had already sensed straightwire; I am interested in discussing this persons claims as I had seen prescient that this entity or whatever SCN accepted terminology is for the non-finite being will and does have a deep-flaw like my sexual-excess that will get this person incarcerated in free accommodations provided by the state on most any acquisition of body ~ there is an off-topic that I will call R/S which is not actually an R/S it is set in the nature of the being which in SCN is discussed as a Ruin — cheap way to finagle the bucks or just whatever suits you

What if any in SCN is the lingo for dull aura in other practices? ==>>> the non-finite is mind-bending for most though is comfort zone for some of us
Forgotten to take your meds again Nicholas? Tsk tsk, this will never do.

Sorry Nicolas,

Unfortunately I don't recall this Nice encountering
Auntie is getting old!
;)

TMI :oops:

Ciao!

:)
Noted: TY for the professional response Lotus; If — a deep cavernous if — u-r this person then I can recover it in your universe by contemplation and focus as despite what Stradivarius contends INCORRECTLY is failed in my temporo-parietal junction — the resemblance to this person is immediate and noticeable •••• currently as of this moment I have a person whom is non-SCN and bluntly critical of this collection of writings that perceives my every most minor foray while letting my thoughts wander — this person is female in the current incarnation and has raised Beautiful Sadness as a sort of what one is supposed to do ☼ I rejected this on sight when reading 8-80 = I always get it from females;

I am now Geriatric ~ what is TMI?

BTW For record temporo-parietal junction is a brain area which is active in some persons when doing Remote Viewing or other non-local which the writings lump it all together with the label OT ▬ without devolving stuff like SRI & PDC Phoenix Lectures as would be correct for an SHSBC Intern

JustSheila

Crusader
No imagination. OMG, Nicholas Jordan, are you that short of imagination that you can't think of any other sites to use a gibberish program so had to come back here after just a few months? :eyeroll: :duh:

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Here he comes, here comes Speed Racer, he's a demon on wheels.
He's a demon and he's going to be chasing after someone.
He's coming round you so you better look alive,
He's busy revving up the powerful MACH FIVE!!!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
See also OxyContin Files / LA Times • I am not a doper so my mind is clear

OK ... but, do you know what an avatar is?

Hint: Juliette Binoche is not a member of ESMB (as far as I know anyway) ... also, I'm not a four year old girl and Just Sheila isn't a duck.

I don't know Dotey OT that well so he may or may not be a beautiful (and very clever) woofer.

;)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Noted: TY for the professional response Lotus; If — a deep cavernous if — u-r this person then I can recover it in your universe by contemplation and focus as despite what Stradivarius contends INCORRECTLY is failed in my temporo-parietal junction — the resemblance to this person is immediate and noticeable •••• currently as of this moment I have a person whom is non-SCN and bluntly critical of this collection of writings that perceives my every most minor foray while letting my thoughts wander — this person is female in the current incarnation and has raised Beautiful Sadness as a sort of what one is supposed to do ☼ I rejected this on sight when reading 8-80 = I always get it from females;

BTW For record temporo-parietal junction is a brain area which is active in some persons when doing Remote Viewing or other non-local which the writings lump it all together with the label OT ▬ without devolving stuff like SRI & PDC Phoenix Lectures as would be correct for an SHSBC Intern
TMI = too much informations (re: your sexual excess)

Actually Juliette Binoche is my favorite french actress ; although, and to be frank, if you remote view my little self, this is quite the old lady you will encounter
Je-nai-jamais-tort-300x251.jpg

I too am geriatric, quite bitter old granny and don't like to be disturbed in my intimacy ( my boring life with my teckels) thus, bt's wandering around may be enturbulated with my chronic hostile tone.

I'd you'd wish to remote view Juliette, which would be a nicer experience, unfortunately, I don't have a clue where she actually lives.

:cool:

( please folks don't laugh..there are circumstances in life you decide To pass it onto others..:oops:)

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
You do tell the most awful lies @lotus ... you're not even close to being a geriatric, bitter old Granny ... remember, I've seen recent pics!

You may have been channelling me by accident when you wrote that.

Here I am (on a good day).

PS What are teckels?

d6673c4f9c5941e4770e3dec60f1c3db.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
@I told you I was trouble

The worse is this thing
on the cheek....please...see the doctor!
Even Lord Xenu wouldn't hire you!

I am amazed you're asking what are teckels

Here are my 2 adorable teckels

fotolia_126825120.jpg

They are sweet, affectionate , wise and loyal.
They give nice hugs and kisses and never will do any harm nor be rude. Unconditional comforting love.​

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
That, is a beauty spot (thankyou) and I'm keeping it!

:(

Oooooh, I do like the look of your teckels though ... I've never heard of that breed (must be French).

Lol, I just googled teckel ... and they actually are called that. Another name for them is dachshund but they will always be teckels to me from now on.

:D

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Funny I actually thought that "teckel" was the english name, but you are correct, it's a dachshund.

Also "basset" allemand.

They are so lovely and playful, but unfortunately they often get serious problems with their vertebral spine; their body is too long. :(

Look at 2:30 they can do the house cleaning...lol
Beautiful lovely puppy;

Last edited:

strativarius

Never mind remote viewing my dear fellow, if you were capable of even regular viewing you would see that my sig is strativarius and not stradivarius.

Attention to detail my friend, that's the thing!

strativarius

Funny I actually thought that "teckel" was the english name, but you are correct, it's a dashund.

Also "basset" allemand.

They are so lovely and playful, but unfortunately they often get serious problems with their vertebral spine; their body is too long. :(

Look at 2:30 they can do the house cleaning...lol
Beautiful lovely puppy;

I think another name for the breed is 'sorballs' lotus, or maybe it was 'rawnuts', I can't quite remember.

Last edited:

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
No imagination. OMG, Nicholas Jordan, are you that short of imagination that you can't think of any other sites to use a gibberish program so had to come back here after just a few months? :eyeroll: :duh:
I think Nick's doing it without a program. Ever read any of William Burroughs' old novels? Naked Lunch, Nova Express, The Ticket That Exploded?* The style is remarkably similar. (Burroughs was quite lucid when writing non-fiction, though.)

Nick was last seen on the board during a full moon + lunar eclipse (that Jesus freak Brian arrived at the same time, remember?). We now have a new moon. Some connection?

* If you're gonna read one I recommend Naked Lunch. The others are TOO obscure.

JustSheila

Crusader
I think Nick's doing it without a program. Ever read any of William Burroughs' old novels? Naked Lunch, Nova Express, The Ticket That Exploded?* The style is remarkably similar. (Burroughs was quite lucid when writing non-fiction, though.)

Nick was last seen on the board during a full moon + lunar eclipse (that Jesus freak Brian arrived at the same time, remember?). We now have a new moon. Some connection?

* If you're gonna read one I recommend Naked Lunch. The others are TOO obscure.
You always try to find something positive in everyone, don't you? :hug:

Nah, I think you give him too much credit. It's just a gibberish program and apparently he doesn't last long enough on other sites or couldn't think of anywhere else to go so came back here.