What's new

Trying to Blog Regularly

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
Since I've been reading so much, I figure I should do something to "balance my flows." You know, like inhaling and exhaling. You can't do either one all the time. So this month, getting a jump on my New Year's resolutions, I decided to blog at least once a week. Since I've been reading 2-3 books a week for most of the year, it's probably time for me to "exhale."

Still can't write my $cientology story. Right now, the closest I'm going to get is talking about getting out. (Geez! Was it that traumatic?)

Anyway, here's a post I wrote a couple of weeks ago:

https://shearperfection.com/blog/get-ability-think-for-yourself.html

Hope you enjoy it.

:smoochy:

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Sheila! Haven't seen you in ages. I need to catch up, since I haven't been on ESMB (regularly) in ages either. What's been happening with you?

JustSheila

Crusader
Sheila! Haven't seen you in ages. I need to catch up, since I haven't been on ESMB (regularly) in ages either. What's been happening with you?
Aw, yeh, I haven't had a political argument with you in at least six months! :giggle: Ah, it wasn't that bad. I think we're still FB friends, but I've deserted FB.

I'm alright. Living in Tennessee, here it is, 12/31 and it's 68 degrees outside, can you believe it?

I miss you too. Just heaps. :hug: Nice to see you. :biglove:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Living in Tennessee
JustSheila, if I had a just a few questions about living in TN, could I ask you them
on this thread or in a PM? Wouldn't ask anything personal, just which regions
you think are the best on the eastern side of the state. Thinking of buying
a home and property in the near future. East TN is on my short list.

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
JustSheila, if I had a just a few questions about living in TN, could I ask you them
on this thread or in a PM? Wouldn't ask anything personal, just which regions
you think are the best on the eastern side of the state. Thinking of buying
a home and property in the near future. East TN is on my short list.
Sure! Just PM me, because I don't like to say the good and bad about Tenn online because it's such a mix. The good is very VERY good, just outstanding, but the bad is terrible.

It would be SO cool to have you live near me! :happydance: I'm going offline till tomorrow though, so I'll write you back then. Happy New Year, sweetie! Wishing you the best of everything. :hug:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sure! Just PM me, because I don't like to say the good and bad about Tenn online because it's such a mix. The good is very VERY good, just outstanding, but the bad is terrible.

It would be SO cool to have you live near me! :happydance: I'm going offline till tomorrow though, so I'll write you back then. Happy New Year, sweetie! Wishing you the best of everything. :hug:
On which side of the line falleth The Grand Ole Opry?

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Aw, yeh, I haven't had a political argument with you in at least six months! :giggle: Ah, it wasn't that bad. I think we're still FB friends, but I've deserted FB.

I'm alright. Living in Tennessee, here it is, 12/31 and it's 68 degrees outside, can you believe it?

I miss you too. Just heaps. :hug: Nice to see you. :biglove:
Forgot all about the arguments. (Arguments? What arguments?) :giggle:

Climate change really is a thing -- 68 degrees in Tennessee. In LA it was down to 42 last night. Weird.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Climate change really is a thing -- 68 degrees in Tennessee. In LA it was down to 42 last night. Weird.
If, by "Climate change really is a thing", you mean "the climate is changing, has always changed and will always change" then you are 100% correct.

However, if you mean "Climate change (aka Anthropogenic Catastrophic Global Warming) is a thing", then your statement is kind of silly. The latest ACGW sales pitch is "Global warming causes global cooling", recent record low temperatures are proof of Global Warming... :duh: :omg:

JustSheila

Crusader

:giggle: I don't know nothin' 'bout no arguments. :coolwink: Love ya! :hug:

Yeh, Eastern Tennessee is definitely warmer in the winter in the last ten years, according to locals, but LA is far more cold. Climate change seems to be pretty lopsided, IMO.