What's new

What the hell is going on at AOLA?

I drove by the complex, hoping to see my old FSM and perhaps find out how her stats are doing when I saw the AOLA building was surrounded by a construction fence. What the heck are they doing there? Polishing the OT course packs? Reno's? I just don't get it, how they are so oblivious to the world's opinion of Scientology. Sheesh. But, let's look on the bright side! There is a construction elevator on the side of the cedars building where most of the staff have berthing. I hope (seriously) they are finally renoing berthing.
Perhaps they are doing this (and the Hollywood Blvd. building near Highland is also under reno's) to do an end run around a serious investigation, like by housing authorites etc. If the staff gets some semblence of decent housing - YAY! Whatever the reason for it YAY!

Mimsey

Has anybody made sure that they pulled building permits for this work? :confused2: Or that workers are abiding by CalOSHA rules and guidelines?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
There's footage of some of this work being done when we last protested at the complex. They're doing reno's on Big Blue, the AOLA, & the (formerly pink) Bridge Publications Building on Fountain Avenue.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mimsey darling....AOLA is now officially an IDLE MORGUE - with all of the staff in the HOLE - they have plenty of time and money to do renos - RPF'er's cost the Cult $-25.00 per hour - so they actually are ahead of their financial goal - make money...make more money...and get others to make money for you! LRH/COB - David Miscavige :coolwink:

This "reno project" is the PERFECT opportunity to REGG the 1 public at ASHO to "make it glow right" and empty the bank account - borrow from everyone you know - and piss the wifey off by liquidating your IRA w/o her permission. If she bitches - she is obviously an Es Pee - cuz NO ONE ever critisizes the CULT - they obviously have crimes:whistling: wifey will admit she did not "dry the dishes" and put them away wet!:wink2: Oh, how those little overts just snarl one up!!:biggrin: Do you see how this works my fellow Es Pee's?

Techless

Patron Meritorious
Very much the old 'put on a face'...

I'm guessing now the lawyers will start suing cause they're not getting paid? ...just so Scn can keep up appearances?

They don't have compassion I know for sure - implosion underway

Nurse Pinch

Patron with Honors
Its probably so they have some expansion news for the RonBot Birthday event coming up. You know, demand is so great we have to expand our buildings, over 1000 paint brushes were used during the reno's, with each brush having over a thousand bristles, using over ONE MILLION strands of horse hair- que standing ovation, close-ups of celebrities gushing, fireworks, three cheers to Ron for inventing paint blah blah blah...

Pinchy.