What's new

"You have zero effect"

No One

a girl is no one
I get it.

So this concept of "brainwashing" never actually existed!

Sorry sweetie. I was here. You can't play that game with me.

Maybe with someone else, but not with me.
Alonzo, dude, don't be calling someone 'sweetie' in such a belittling and condescending way.

That's just shitty.

I have never, not once said negative things to you or about you.

I even voted to NOT pre-ban you because I don't think that is right either, but that really triggered me. Ok, Sweetie?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I agree, Tina's incredible. She seems to be keeping a low profile at the moment (maybe exams at school?).
I'm guessing Dad may have told her: you are a fabulous guitarist. You are going to finish school. And you are not going anywhere near those perverts in the entertainment industry while I have anything to say about it!

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I'm guessing Dad may have told her: you are a fabulous guitarist. You are going to finish school. And you are not going anywhere near those perverts in the entertainment industry while I have anything to say about it!
Perhaps that would be the stance you would take, but I daresay a lot of parents would be rubbing their hands together and thinking to themselves 'We've got ourselves a goose that lays golden eggs here, how can we maximise her earning potential?"

You don't get to be able to play the guitar like that overnight. It takes years to reach that stage, years of tireless practise. Some 'guitarists' never use their fourth 'little' finger when soloing, it's difficult in the beginning to bring it under control. See how she uses hers.

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
growing up with a gift, technology and practice practice practice
Yeah, stunning!

It also seems to emphasise the chords that went into the song more than the original does for some reason. How brilliant at songwriting were they eh?

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump !!!

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
This album is super smooth and cool, baby.

How about this to make your Friday coooool!