What's new

New to the forum -- Thanks for memories

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious
Moon and Venus were trying to collide a couple of nights ago. Though they're not both stars,

that's pretty close to 2starsaligning. Must mean you've got a story to tell us. Let 'er rip !

Not forgetting to protect your identity. :cool:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Thank you for the warm welcome.

That's beautiful... I'm not an ex or current scio. An activist who really wants the best for this community. Xx

What???

No stories?

Go forth and find stories. Then return and relate them to us here.

:waiting:

lol

J/K
Welcome here.​

What???

No stories?

Go forth and find stories. Then return and relate them to us here.

:waiting:

lol

J/K
Welcome here.​
Whoever you may be, you're awesome ❤❤❤

A little about me..
I am survivor of childhood sexual abuse at the hands of my Step father. He told me if I ever told he would hurt me and my Mother. When my Mother did find out she told me if I reported it, she would never speak to me again and stayed with him. I hid it for over twenty years and multiple suicide attempts.

I have found my voice and love this community- no more will I ever be scared to tell my truth.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

A little about me..
I am survivor of childhood sexual abuse at the hands of my Step father. He told me if I ever told he would hurt me and my Mother. When my Mother did find out she told me if I reported it, she would never speak to me again and stayed with him. I hid it for over twenty years and multiple suicide attempts.

I have found my voice and love this community- no more will I ever be scared to tell my truth.
I can see how you would find commonality with the ex-Scientology community.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

A little about me..

Within the Scientology community when a Scientologist becomes aware of crimes of a sexual nature (or any other nature) committed by another Scientologist in good standing there's a 98% chance that that crime will not be reported to law enforcement.

Have you watched any of Leah Remini's shows the past couple years? She's covered some of this type thing, and will do some more in Season Three coming up in August.

Within the Scientology community when a Scientologist becomes aware of crimes of a sexual nature (or any other nature) committed by another Scientologist in good standing there's a 98% chance that that crime will not be reported to law enforcement.

Have you watched any of Leah Remini's shows the past couple years? She's covered some of this type thing, and will do some more in Season Three coming up in August.
Yes I have. It's a great show.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Did he sit in a bucket?!

Thank you!! ❤
You'll have to excuse us. Scientology trains us to say all kinds of off-color things and jokes to push people's buttons in Communications drills. Then cruelly they forbid us from making any jokes about Scientology. They call people who do this J&D (Jokers and Degraders) and the punishments can be ruthless. Now that we are exes it is like a red badge of courage, a rite of passage, a...well you get the idea.

Welcome!

You'll have to excuse us. Scientology trains us to say all kinds of off-color things and jokes to push people's buttons in Communications drills. Then cruelly they forbid us from making any jokes about Scientology. They call people who do this J&D (Jokers and Degraders) and the punishments can be ruthless. Now that we are exes it is like a red badge of courage, a rite of passage, a...well you get the idea.

Welcome!
You said something off color? I must have missed it. I really don't get offended or shocked by much. You're fine :)

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Definitely. Any stories from you? Maybe a funny joke?
One guy, Brad, was joining staff at the Riverside Mission as a Div 6 disseminator (1970s).
Another Div 6 staffer, Loretta, told him that he would then have to pick a cigarette brand to smoke.
She gave him a list that he had to pick from. (She was teasing him and trying to be funny.)

One guy, Brad, was joining staff at the Riverside Mission as a Div 6 disseminator (1970s).
Another Div 6 staffer, Loretta, told him that he would then have to pick a cigarette brand to smoke.
She gave him a list that he had to pick from. (She was teasing him and trying to be funny.)
LOL! that's great! Was it really a joke though!!?? Or if he didn't pick Kool would he be a PTS?