Hatshepsut

Crusader
Gosh, you have a lovely shnauze, Ms. 10k.:flowers:

face:blush:

Why thankyou ever so...(breathy)

misspiggy2-241x300.jpg

FoTi

Crusader
I got to thinking about the Apollo Thread last night…about what was wrong with it…about what needed to be done to make it better.

Once I got into thinking about, I couldn’t stop…barely slept a wink.

I spent the better part of today organizing all the thoughts I had during that sleepless night of pondering all the faults of this thread and all the wrong things that folks shouldn’t have said in the near 10,000 posts that been made, all of which I have read.

Here’s my draft list faults in the Apollo thread and the names of posters and post numbers that were wrong for posting what the did:

Face:)

That's a well thought out list, Face. :yes:

lkwdblds

Crusader
I hope your dog doesn't get sick!

Oh, I also prepared a Monograph re: all the things about Lakey that bother me.:grouch:

Unfortunately, my dog ate it.:confused2:

Face:)

Maybe you better get the Vet to give your dog a colonic. With that list in its stomach he is bound to develop some weird traits.

Thanks for that earlier list of bad posts. That was really clever. Everyone who ever posted on this thread can take a bow on that one.

I don't know why Facebook is not letting those photos beo viewed. When I do it on my computer, they come up perfectly. Why not go to Candy Swanson's Facebook account Hats (or other interested parties). They are there in her most recent albums, very easy to view. I don't see how doing that would not work.
Gary

Last edited:
... The next level down is the C of S when LRH ran it instead of DM. There are LRH loyalists here who still believe that the LRH run C of S was wonderful and LRH could do no wrong. ...

Can anybody name even ONE of these "loyalists" who supposedly posts regularly on this board? :confused2:

No one in the freezone matching the description of a "loyalist" that I know have I ever seen stick around on esmb more than a few weeks TOPS! The last one I can think of was John Nunez, who left ages ago. I believe this talk of "loyalists" on esmb is all in the imagination of those critics who wish that such individuals WERE here so that they could have someone to blame & attack. :eyeroll:

Mark A. Baker :yes:

Phil Spickler is going to be 80 on March 6, a Sunday.

My wife and I are going to throw a happy 2 you party. Not sure yet whether Saturday or Sunday or where. Probably in a faculty meeting room on the Stanford campus. Everybody is invited. It doesn't matter if you are friends or never met. This is going to be a party.

Arrange your schedules. If anyone knows some good entertainment, please offer suggestions. I was thinking of bringing the young man, who played the ragtime at Aida's post Freezone Convention party.

Yow! Sounds like a good time. :thumbsup:

That kid was great! If I don't make it, wish Phil the best. :yes:

Mark A. Baker

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Maybe you better get the Vet to give your dog a colonic. With that list in its stomach he is bound to develop some weird traits.

Thanks for that early list of bad posts. That was really clever. Everyone who ever posted on this thread can take a bow on that one.

I don't know why Face is not getting those photos to view. When I do it on my computer, they come up perfectly. Why not go to Candy Swanson's Facebook account Hats (or other interested parties). They are there in her most recent albums, very easy to view. I don't see how doing that would not work.
Gary

OK. Off to Candy's site. :p

I'm back. I got booted to a Candy 3 format. I did see those pics of Johnny Raff at the convention on the Svetka site. No new pics under Candy's photo section. Only 12.

lkwdblds

Crusader
Terril Park, Diana Class VIII

Can anybody name even ONE of these "loyalists" who supposedly posts regularly on this board? :confused2:

No one in the freezone matching the description of a "loyalist" that I know have I ever seen stick around on esmb more than a few weeks TOPS! The last one I can think of was John Nunez, who left ages ago. I believe this talk of "loyalists" on esmb is all in the imagination of those critics who wish that such individuals WERE here so that they could have someone to blame & attack. :eyeroll:

Mark A. Baker :yes:

From what I know, Terril Park is that way or close to it. Also, Diana Class VIII is very close from what I know about her. I don't know about Janis Grady and that group of children who were the kids of Yvonne Jentzsch and Peter Gillham. I believe that they are very pro LRH. I know Janis left the S.O. because she refused an abortion and thus became persona non grata. I believe that LRH was either dead or off lines when she left and she is very pro LRH.

Of course Diana does not post here regularly but she has posted, from time to time including just a few minutes ago. Janis is not a regular poster but did post several times when I was writing my CCLA story. Terril is probably the closest to a pro LRH guy that I know who posts here regularly. Blue Spirit holds LRH in pretty high regard and he posted regularly here for a very long time.

I certainly don't have any motive to want LRH loyalists here so I can blame and attack them. That wouldn't apply to me. I just mentioned such a category in passing only to encourage Free Being to define his terms more accurately when it comes to using "pro $cio" as an adjective.

I personally had consistent major wins all through my auditing, especially at the lower and middle levels. I do not believe the OT III story is true and had no wins to speak of on OT III but on NOTs I had big wins doing it. Now, I am getting sessions from Candy once or twice a week and feel that I am getting a lot out of them. Candy is an exceptionally fine auditor, certainly one of the top auditors who has ever lived. Actually, she could probably read me a laundry list and I would still get "case gain" and new awarenesses just through being in her space and her listening to me talk, acknowledging me and helping direct me at what areas to look at.

It is LRH's admin tech that I object to much more strongly. The weekly stat push to me is a deadly way to run an organization. It is deeply flawed in many ways and leads to enormous drives for money and "highest evers" with little or no concern over whether anyone is actually making any gains or getting better and no stat for product improvement or long range planning. The Hubbard Management System tends to cause a spurt in stats and income in its early phases, followed by unhappy clients who did not make the grade demanding their refunds as promised, followed by a muddied up field and bad public relations with the public followed by an enormous number of lawsuits. All the monies taken in are siphoned off to Int Management and the public, the Orgs and the well meaning but ill informed staff are left to fight the battles and scuffle over small matters while Int Management has abconded with all the funds without delivering the product they so heavily promoted and promised to the public. Of course when any public or staff complain, they are told that the tech is perfect and it is they who are at fault for not applying it properly.
Lakey

Last edited:

Mike Hunsaker

Ok Carmello, your points are noted.

Truth be known I hope it takes off. I really believe that the reason there isn't more FZ discussion on FZ boards is because the format of those yahoo groups is really sucky.

I like Mike H and I hope more FZers join and make it a bustling hive of activity.

Thank you Emma for the compliment above. The feeling is mutual. :thankyou:
Truth be told, I have been "Richarding" around with freezoneamerica.org for a while now, working on getting it back up to snuff, etc. Put in a new forum 'cuz I kinda enjoyed the old one, but never activated it. Recently a few folks mentioned I should start it up again, so after hemming and hawing for a bit I did.

There is no competition here. I think our two sites share some folks, but as others said so do MickeyDs and Burger King. The only question is gonna be where is the home of the Whopper?!?! :omg:
(Wow, can't believe I said that :unsure:)

All here are welcome to come over and check out freezoneamerica.org/forum . If you are shy about posting, post in the Guest (anon) forum. 'Cuz I know how many of you guys are shy! :modest:

:eyeroll:

And Emma, please take me off of whatever odd status you have me under where I can't access some of the features here. Started when you changed things for the spammers you had.

We now return to our regular programing.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
[snip]

EYE CANDY? - I went to a nice Mediterannean restaurant in Anaheim Hills, Rosines, with Candy and my ex wife Wednesday night! This is the first time they met. See my next post below for what happened.

There was a table with 6 young women between our table and the restaurant's front door. Candy had me wear a suit with an open collar, no tie. I noticed that as we were being seated, two of the women were checking me out, especially one who was was an attractive blond. These women all looked to be in their late 20's to early 30's. One in particular was facing our table and everytime I looked up, she was making eye contact with me.

I got up twice, once to go to the door and meet Evy and lead her to our table when she walked in and once to go to the restroom. Both times, two or three of those women were tracking me as I walked by, especially the blonde who was making continuous eye contact. I don't get it! I know that when I am dressed up and my hair is combed the right way, I am attractive to some women but I didn't expect to be eyed by these young ladies to the degree they were eying me, especially being as heavy as I am.

Photo of me and my two beautiful female companions and me.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...7&set=a.135224926541242.26264.100001612069586

[snip]

If the roles were reversed and those young women were guys, they would be thinking, "I wonder what she looks like naked."

Since they are women I have absolutely no idea what could possibly be on their minds.

Anyway Lakey, make of it what you will. It will help keep you alive and well.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
If the roles were reversed and those young women were guys, they would be thinking, "I wonder what she looks like naked."

Since they are women I have absolutely no idea what could possibly be on their minds.
Anyway Lakey, make of it what you will. It will help keep you alive and well.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

They probably think you're the fat cat from the winery they partied all night with last month. RUN!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySpXwxAGm5E

From what I know, Terril Park is that way or close to it.

Nope, you are very mistaken.

Also, Diana Class VIII is very close from what I know about her.

Nope, false assumption. However, Aida is standard in her approach to auditing tech.

I don't know about Janis Grady and that group of children who were the kids of Yvonne Jentzsch and Peter Gillham. I believe that they are very pro LRH. I know Janis left the S.O. because she refused an abortion and thus became persona non grata. I believe that LRH was either dead or off lines when she left and she is very pro LRH.

Don't know them, nor do they apparently post here regularly.

Blue Spirit holds LRH in pretty high regard and he posted regularly here for a fairly long time.

I'm not certain about BS, to say the least his views are "complicated". But he hasn't posted for quite some time; November was his last post.

Mark A. Baker

Hatshepsut

Crusader
lkwdblds

There was a table with 6 young women between our table and the restaurant's front door. Candy had me wear a suit with an open collar, no tie. I noticed that as we were being seated, two of the women were checking me out, especially one who was was an attractive blond. These women all looked to be in their late 20's to early 30's. One in particular was facing our table and everytime I looked up, she was making eye contact with me.

Who knows what evil lurks behind the wry smile. (And beware the eye contact) I say RUN Lakey. Don't look back.

MonaPigga2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap-OO0xqTe4

Last edited:

lkwdblds

Crusader
Pontification carried to the extreme!

Nope, you are very mistaken.

Pure pontification with no back up. With that and a roll of toilet paper, you can wipe your "you know what".

Nope, false assumption. However, Aida is standard in her approach to auditing tech.

I was interviewed on the 4th of July - here is a link to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4Z6EbeCEJA

Aida stopped me several times when I said anything the slightest bit negative about LRH and told me to phrase my comment in a more positive way. She has a very positive view of LRH, MSH and all the Hubbard family.

I heard her story of why she left the C of S and basically it concerns the fact that C of S was not following standard Hubbard management tech.

Also, there is her attractive set of videos comparing the older LRH books with the newer altered books of the DM regime and she treats the LRH books as the Gospel so to speak.

If "Aida is standard in her approach to auditing tech", and she left C of S because management tech was not being followed per LRH policy then she fits into the category which I described and you referred to as an "LRH loyalist".

Here's another interview taken the same day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWgg_kQaj58

Don't know them, nor do they apparently post here regularly.

I do know them and Janis has posted here several times.

I'm not certain about BS, to say the least his views are "complicated". But he hasn't posted for quite some time; November was his last post.

He quit posting here after he began his auditing program with Johnny. I believe that he still reads here but does not post here. Part of his auditing program with Johnny is the channeling of LRH.

Mark A. Baker

"Nope, your are very mistaken."
"Nope, false assumption."

Talk about arogance, you continually pontificate as if you are some sort of God. I have noticed this trait in you time after time and have commented on it. You show no tendency to knock off this bullshit. I do not hold you as an authority and accept every word you utter.

To keep pontificating and talking down to people and think that doing that settles issues is absolutely amazing to me. However, in this instance, I have no issue with you. I do not care one hoot if anyone I mentioned is a loyal Hubbardist. As I said, I used the loyal Hubbardist category only to help elicit from Free Being what he means when he used the term "pro $cio site".

My point was that sites could range from Pro $cio, adoring everything Hubbard ever wrote or developed down to totally Anti Hubbard, detesting everything he ever wrote or developed and that there were a lot of levels in between. I wanted to know only where he drew the line and began calling people "pro $cio". It doesn't make the slightest difference to me if Hubbard Loyalists actually are currently writing on the Apollo thread or not, all I want to know is what one has to believe to be pro $cio in Free Being's way of looking at things.
Lakey

Last edited:

lkwdblds

Crusader
How to find the photos

Hats -
Just go to Candy Swanson's Facebook site and then on the left of the page a little below her photo in the L.A. Times you see "photos(12)"

You click on that and then there are 12 pictures respresenting 12 photo albums. The very first picture in the upper left corner is of Candy and my ex standing side by side and the album is entitled "2011 (7)". Just click on that first picture and it will cycle you through all 7 pictures. The 7 consist of our dinner Wednesday night or our dinner engagement at the El Coyote Restaurant about a week earlier.

If that does not work for you then you will have to wait until I have the time to make a couple of new albums on ESMB and post them for the entire thread.
Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.