What's new

Amnesty International willing to listen

clambaka

my apologies if this is already posted.
the following thread on enturbulation: http://forums.enturbulation.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5251

Amnesty International Southern Division WILL LISTEN
by AnonMomAnon on Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:33 am

Amnesty International Southern Division out of Atlanta, Georgia is willing to listen to our grave concerns for the children in Scientology...particularly the ones in SO and/or being used for menial labor.

Amnesty International does not care if you email them with secondhand information that you've read about or if you have firsthand knowledge of abuses against children. They'll listen to whatever your concerns are.

Amnesty International is aware that most of the emails they are about to receive will be from people from Anonymous. They were not freaked out by Anonymous. I'm sure they're used to people having to be covert all the time. They have been sent Parts 1 and 2 of the road to feb. 10th along with the haunting video "The Ides of March-Anonymous vs. Scientology-Why We Fight." I realize there are other amazing vids out there, but i did not want to bombard them with too many vids from myself.

Amnesty International is also aware that there may be quite a few Scientologists who will try to dispel these truths, but they are willing to wade through all of it to get to the truth.

No promises were made by Amnesty International, but said that the more VALID emails they get....the better it will be for our cause.

If you simply want to link them to the enturb thread of arnie's and say something to the effect of "look at this...can you do something?" that would be fine.

DO NOT CALL!!! they want emails!

the emails are the way to go. as i said before: the more emails the better.

[email protected]

^^^ this is the link...if you'd prefer to go to their website and grab the link....that's fine. USE THE SOUTHERN DIVISION LINK....THAT'S FLORIDA AND THAT'S WHERE OUR MAIN SOURCE OF INSIDER INFO CAME FROM.

if you're outside the southern division, but have firsthand knowledge of something? go ahead and send it to the southern division and then send it to your division along with the info that this has been sent to both divisions.

alright. someone is willing to listen. let's do this thing.

OSA rats? Amnesty International is already well-aware that you'll be attempting to spew your crap <<not exactly now i worded it when i spoke with the lovely woman from AI, but she got my drift. ya'll feel free to try to do your worse, but if i were you? i'd just go grab a cuppa joe and make plans for my escape from Culttowne. Rats are supposed to desert a sinking ship...don't you people know anything?
Last edited by AnonMomAnon on Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men."
~Abraham LincolnAnonMomAnon

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
You have my authorization to send excerpts of my story. (It has dates so you can see when i was what age. I turned 18 in late 1990). So everything prior to that, including two trips to the RPF, were when I was underaged.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
That is great news. I do not personally know of any stories of significant, extended abuse, but I sure have heard an earful since I exited in 2007.

clambaka

thanks Nowout,
as far as im aware, links to everthing that can be thought of has been sent, but threat of duplication shouldnt deter sending. i shall send it now.
the more they get the better

AnonKat

Crusader
question

Whatever came of it ? Is it still a valuable avenue to take ?

1necromancer.jpg

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Whatever came of it ? Is it still a valuable avenue to take ?

Good question............I'd also like to know about this.

I see that Youth For Human Rights which is a Scientology front group lists Amnesty International South Africa as well as Amnesty International Toyko as "collaborators":
http://www.youthforhumanrights.org/about-us/yhri-partners-collaborators.html

Personally, I find any Amnesty International or other Human Rights groups working with the CoS in any way to be pretty disgusting.

Clambaka hasn't been around ESMB in over 2 years, so hopefully someone else will be familiar with all this.