What's new

Need info about foreign kids working @Flag

byte301

Crusader
This was posted today at enturb. Anyone with any info that could help would be great.

Amnesty International Update 6/24/08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as some of you might know, in late february/early march, we gathered up all the information that we had on the enslaved thirdworld teenagers here at flag in clearwater and sent that information to amnesty international southern division in atlanta, georgia.

the southern division reviewed our information and found it credible and important enough for further investigation. they sent the information to their national offices in nyc for further review.

i called the southern division today to see if there had been any answer from the national office. the national office is still investigating our information. the woman i spoke with said that they do a very in-depth investigation into any allegations of abuse before they make a decision.

i also told the woman that the teens were no longer working on the oak cove project and were now working at the ft. harrison. she requested that i email her that information and she will forward that to the national office, too.

if ANYONE else has ANY information on the teens and/or the RPF at flag in clearwater? PLEASE email that information to [email protected]

IT IS PERFECTLY ALRIGHT FOR YOU TO SEND YOUR INFORMATION ANONYMOUSLY! AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL TAKES ANONYMOUS INFORMATION ALL THE TIME!!!!

thanks,
AMA