What's new

Any Saint Hill kids from the 80's out there?

Looking for anyone who grew up at/around saint hill in the 1980's. Particularly cadets and anyone unfortunate enough to actually hold a post whilst still going to public school and having to deal with the Anti-Scientology League (ASL), etc

If you PM me I will explain further. :whistling:

And thank you to all who got in touch regarding my previous request. It's so nice talking to friendly, sane people who understand the past we have all had to deal with.:bigcry:

best,

lifeinblue

Zander

Patron with Honors
hi lifeinblue,

I was around St Hill in the 80's as an adult. I remember on the epf working at one of the buildings and seeing some children in care there, toddlers in in a large child pen. They were chanting to us epf'ers "that's not ok, that's not ok" over and over. Not sure what they were talking about, if anything in particular, but clearly this phrase had been over-used with them. I did not continue for long in the SO so that was the last I saw of them.

Would love to hear some of your stories when you feel able to write about them here. What were conditions like for you there?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Zander how sweet, most kids first words are mumma or dadda, these ones just can say that's not OK, guess that's all they ever heard...that's no OK!