What's new

DISCOVERING THAT YOU ARE OT RIGHT NOW

_brian

WogRevert

Sincere apologies for my mistake of going to extremes. I must have gone PTS. Let's see...

I was studying Ron's early years as Buddha and....oh yeah!

That's when I went PTS to the Middle Way.

Oh HH, you know I was jes joshing, I couldn't be mad at you.

great, now it's a battle of the apology/makeup posts :eyeroll:
:)

FoTi

Crusader
Yeah, I always had an MU on how to tell a BT's indicators when I could not see them.

But...there was one (1) time I knew for sure that the BT was line charging--because I telepathically picked up that there was etherial milk shooting out of its nose.

Do BTs have noses?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Do BTs have noses?

NOSES? Yes, but they are only perceivable to advanced Scientologists who have so badly overrun their superpower processes that they develop the debilitating OT disease called KNOWSIS.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Wow, my last post 3 days ago actually killed this thread?

Jeeez, I didn't know my SP powers were that advanced! :D

lkwdblds

Crusader
Johnny is posting only on the Apollo '73 thread for now

Wow, my last post 3 days ago actually killed this thread?

Jeeez, I didn't know my SP powers were that advanced! :D

I spoke to Johnny today and as he announced a couple of days ago, he is only going to post on the Apollo '73 thread for now. It has nothing to do with any of the people who posted on this thread. It has only to do with his busy schedule. He has a lot of projects he is working on and no longer has the time to post on two separate threads on a regular basis.

He has learned a lot from posting over here and made many friends. We are all learning as we go. He is quite unique in that when he left C of S around 1985 he just went into something else and was never an ex Scientologist. 25 years went by and he came over to ESMB, influenced by Blue Spirit. In 1985 most public with any Scio background loved to hear OT type stories. He tried 1985 tactics over here and " the fit hit the shan". He was not fully prepared for what happened and stepped back and regrouped. Many of you were quite supportive of him in his efforts to regroup and he very happy about that. Due only to less free time in his current schedule, he has chosen to post regularly on only one thread and he chose the Apollo '73 thread. The good news is that for those of you who still wish to communicate with him, he is still available over there to read and answer your posts. I did not influence him in any way to post over there, it was his decision. I believe that he wants to drop a few of his hats and being a thread host is one hat which he chose to let go of.
Lakey

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's a good idea to focus on just one thread in his situation, I suppose.
It's just this thread seems to be the thread that "started it all". I might be wrong.
But whatever works for John.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Hi Sat!!!!!

I'm overwhelmed here. I just got off the wonderworld.com website a couple of days ago. And I had not noticed the similarity of the magic thetan monnicker when browsing the topics on this board. I kept getting this presence around the house and in the kitchen. I kept thinking John Rafanello..and his big friendly all positive imagineering influence. My favorite piece of literature was the Operating on 100% Trust.(John's from The Free Spirit Magazine.) My other favorite was Never Face Reality. (NEVER) :coolwink::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I was reading the posts tonight. I thought John was ill.:no: I had called the house a couple of years ago and I was declined. I was so worried. I got the biggest telephone auditing win of my life when talking to John back in 1997.:thumbsup: Wow.:clap: Hey there old buddy old pal.!!! Sorry I could not fly you out to Orlando where I was working in the Disney World area back then. I was sharing a large home with lots of people and some were not so nice. My loss. Now that I have spewed I will go back and read from the first post. It is amazing that you were so prevalent in my thoughts and space for the last 2 weeks or so. I'm over the moon. Maybe subliminally I read 'magic thetan' and it struck a chord as I glossed over the recent lineup of threads. I'm a happy camper cause you are just the tonic I needed as I just got off the plane in Orlando again tonight. Should never have moved up North. It really pulls at your heart this place does. Its magical...:yes:
(My avatar symbolizes "I want to go home....I want to go home".

lkwdblds

Crusader
He posted on two threads simultaneously

It's a good idea to focus on just one thread in his situation, I suppose.
It's just this thread seems to be the thread that "started it all". I might be wrong.
But whatever works for John.

Stat - Blue Spirit, a friend of mine was his manager so to speak in setting up their internet strategy. Blue suggested doing both threads. I believe he did post here first but then he just did a copy/paste to the Apollo '73 thread within a minute or so, so essentially if was done simultaneously. My only involvement was that Blue is a friend of mine and Johnny is now auditing Blue and I had met Johnny 4 or 5 times in passing earlier in the year. Blue asked me the way to go and I suggested both threads as well because the Apollo thread already has a large group of followers while Johnny wanted to have his own thread.

I never shilled for Johnny, as some person refered to me doing in the first part of this thread. I couldn't stop them from using the Apollo thread even had I wanted to but they were friends of mine so I recommended they go simultaneously on two threads. Blue had already decided this on his own so that is how it went down. Johnny got 2300 hits in his first day and over 4000 in his first two days. 250 hits is supposed to be excellent for an ESMB thread so what does that say about Johnny's ability to generate interest, He got 9 times more than what is considered very good.!
Lakey

Last edited:

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
(My avatar symbolizes "I want to go home....I want to go home".

Sorry, I guess that you didn't get the memo...

us.st.yimg.com-I-ftcollect_2012_691879751

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Hmmmmmph.:touched::touched:

(No Dorothy and Toto in the avatar anymore. Taking the beater...vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmm)

Last edited:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I have a friend like that but she's not a Scientologist and never has been. She's Jewish. She drives like a bat out of hell and I won't get in the car with her because her driving scares the crap out of me. I get your point, but Maybe your friend's driving doesn't have anything to do with her being a Scientologist?
Hmm.. I'll have to de-program her and watch to find out.. hehe..

But -EVERYTHING- about her has everything to do with scientology.. She'd be mightily offended if we claimed otherwise..

(Allthough I do think that deep down she knows.. The thetan always knows, as they say.. Problem is that what the thetan knows will pop yea' right out of the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology! - Oooops!!)

:D