What's new

Elisabeth Moss and whale - Robert Duggan - "distancing" themselves from Scientology?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://scientologycelebrity.wordpre...void-discussing-scientology-in-public-forums/

From Scientology Celebrity Wordpress dot com! It appears that the OP of this blog seems to know a lot about the inner workings and news inside the bubble of the Cult? He/she have tons to report on the celebrites and lack of E-Meter sales!!

I would not be surprised if Robert Duggan woke up finally and stopped contributing to the motion of the cult!

How could Robert Duggan run his billion dollar Pharma company and not have enough common sense to see what is WRONG with Scientology? It does not take much to see what is wrong if one does not have family members trapped inside. That trap can hide the truth from view - but if you don't have anyone stuck inside the bubble - it is not rocket science to see there is something wrong with Scientology!! Empty buildings, ruined public relations, celebrities leaving, Debbie Cook's e-mail, deposition and "gag order" video released by the cult.

I hope this is true!!

I had never heard of Elisabeth Moss - but back in 2010 she filed for divorce....due to Scientology?? Divorces are straight up and vertical in the cult!!

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?20144-Elisabeth-Moss-Files-for-Divorce

Stop giving money Robert Duggan - people are getting hurt!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/robert-duggan-scientology-billionaire_n_2575125.html

8-8008

Patron with Honors
Re: Elisabeth Moss and whale - Robert Duggan - "distancing" themselves from Scientolo

http://scientologycelebrity.wordpre...void-discussing-scientology-in-public-forums/

From Scientology Celebrity Wordpress dot com! It appears that the OP of this blog seems to know a lot about the inner workings and news inside the bubble of the Cult? He/she have tons to report on the celebrites and lack of E-Meter sales!!

I would not be surprised if Robert Duggan woke up finally and stopped contributing to the motion of the cult!

How could Robert Duggan run his billion dollar Pharma company and not have enough common sense to see what is WRONG with Scientology? It does not take much to see what is wrong if one does not have family members trapped inside. That trap can hide the truth from view - but if you don't have anyone stuck inside the bubble - it is not rocket science to see there is something wrong with Scientology!! Empty buildings, ruined public relations, celebrities leaving, Debbie Cook's e-mail, deposition and "gag order" video released by the cult.

I hope this is true!!

I had never heard of Elisabeth Moss - but back in 2010 she filed for divorce....due to Scientology?? Divorces are straight up and vertical in the cult!!

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?20144-Elisabeth-Moss-Files-for-Divorce

Stop giving money Robert Duggan - people are getting hurt!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/robert-duggan-scientology-billionaire_n_2575125.html

I remember Robert. Nice guy. I went to his home once. Nice place in Santa Barbara, nice kids and wife and GREAT HOUSE, view on the ocean blablabla....

Man !!!! this guy jumped onto at the PAC BASE by the IAS, FSO, Charmaine.... but he did not give much compare to the amount of money he's got in the Bank or in real estates :)

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Elisabeth Moss and whale - Robert Duggan - "distancing" themselves from Scientolo

Fred says he is lousy in relationships..once the chase is over. He was on Howard recently and blamed himself for their divorce..

"It was extremely traumatic and awful and horrible," she said, in a new interview with New York magazine.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-fred-armisen-article-1.1716667#ixzz2vlQwYs2S

I wonder if this post is in reply to Tony's article about her completions?

Elisabeth Moss HUBBARD QUALIFIED SCIENTOLOGIST COURSE Source 92 1994-05-01
Elisabeth Moss ARC STRAIGHTWIRE Celebrity 281 1994-12-01
Elisabeth Moss STUDENT HAT Celebrity 315 1998-11-01
Elisabeth Moss GRADE III EXPANDED Celebrity 321 1999-10-01
Elisabeth Moss NEW HUBBARD PROFESSIONAL TR COURSE Celebrity 355 2004-02-01
Elisabeth Moss NEW HUBBARD PROFESSIONAL UPPER INDOC TR COURSE Celebrity 357 2004-04-01
Elisabeth Moss SCIENTOLOGY DRUG RUNDOWN AUDITOR COURSE Celebrity 388 2008-03-01
Elisabeth Moss HAPPINESS RUNDOWN AUDITOR COURSE Celebrity 388 2008-03-01
Elisabeth Moss SCIENTOLOGY DRUG RUNDOWN

Awe... Miss Moss, I'm sooooo torn up about you!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, if Robert Duggan is a nice guy and has his family out of the cult - he could do some serious damage if he were to "find out"! :coolwink: The responsible thing to do in Scientology is ask to see financial statements from the IAS. For a business man of his caliber, he should be LOOKING at that! Where is the money spent? Google Scientology and find out what your Church does not want you to know! You will never be the same! :yes:

MissWog

Btw, I kinda love how that blog is written like an old fashioned gossip rag with some blind items..it keeps it fun! I have seen a few guesses as to who the "Anonymous Sea Orger" is.. So they are doing something right when fans are trying to figure out who they are :thumbsup:

Lone Star

Crusader

Fred says he is lousy in relationships..once the chase is over. He was on Howard recently and blamed himself for their divorce..

"It was extremely traumatic and awful and horrible," she said, in a new interview with New York magazine.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-fred-armisen-article-1.1716667#ixzz2vlQwYs2S

I wonder if this post is in reply to Tony's article about her completions?

Elisabeth Moss HUBBARD QUALIFIED SCIENTOLOGIST COURSE Source 92 1994-05-01
Elisabeth Moss ARC STRAIGHTWIRE Celebrity 281 1994-12-01
Elisabeth Moss STUDENT HAT Celebrity 315 1998-11-01
Elisabeth Moss GRADE III EXPANDED Celebrity 321 1999-10-01
Elisabeth Moss NEW HUBBARD PROFESSIONAL TR COURSE Celebrity 355 2004-02-01
Elisabeth Moss NEW HUBBARD PROFESSIONAL UPPER INDOC TR COURSE Celebrity 357 2004-04-01
Elisabeth Moss SCIENTOLOGY DRUG RUNDOWN AUDITOR COURSE Celebrity 388 2008-03-01
Elisabeth Moss HAPPINESS RUNDOWN AUDITOR COURSE Celebrity 388 2008-03-01
Elisabeth Moss SCIENTOLOGY DRUG RUNDOWN

Awe... Miss Moss, I'm sooooo torn up about you!

Yeah me too. I was totally bummed out when I found out that that Ms. Moss is a Scilon. I liked her first of all as "Zoey" on West Wing, the Prez's daughter. I used to fantasize about myself being a hot, early thirty-something White House press secretary and taking young Zoey back around the dais and........ Oh never mind. Gets kinda dirty. :yes:

Hey!!! I just remembered something! Didn't she do an aspirin commercial a few years ago? How can that be? It was some kind of pain reliever! Oh the hypocrisy!!! :melodramatic: I hope some Scilons took that drug the day before their auditing session due to her evil, cross purpose commercial!! Ha!!

She should have given all the earnings from that commercial to the IAS!! I'm writing a KR!!!

But I'm still hot for "Zoey".

Last edited:

The Sloth

Patron with Honors

Check this:

Unfortunately too many people make assumptions about individual Scientologists that have no basis in fact.

As we’ve stated many times before since last year when we started this blog, Elisabeth Moss is not a gung ho cultist. Like Lisa Marie Presley & her mother, she has not been on active services lines for a long time & maintains superficial contact with the cult for diplomatic reasons and the fact that (for the time being, at least) they have no reason to renounce Scientology, which would create a lot of unnecessary headaches & conflicts in their personal circles.
They’re not the only ones using this particular strategy: Neil Gaiman is another high profile example, and even Arthur Conway Hubbard & Suzette, two of LRH’s kids (!) are no longer even officially considered to be “Scientologists” yet they are in perfectly good standing with the cult — Scientology management (COB) explicitly forbids any Scientologist from communicating with any of them without permission, and even then, they are not allowed to reg them or discuss Scientology with them, nor are they required to make any donations to the cult

MissWog

[video=youtube;YJYzfDysPLk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJYzfDysPLk[/video]

MissWog

Geez! Look at this in the comments :bigcry:

Anonymous Sea Org Staffsaid:March 12, 2014 at 8:04 pm
We never suggested “absolute silence” — but she’s taken A LOT of crap over the years & put up with even more crap from her family. Like a lot of other public figures, she’s got a lot of personal problems, but they’re all the more severe because she’s very introverted, not socially outgoing, very, very awkward in social situations. You’ll rarely ever see her attending cult events or even mingling with other cultists unless it’s a favour for her father or someone else, or because a staff member begged her. Last few years she’s been very much out of the loop.
She may very well be bipolar — that’s the sense we’ve always gotten based on her folder contents, and so many Scientologists have committed suicide or driven themselves toward self-destruction through drugs, alcohol, unsafe sex, etc. that we don’t want to see her end up like Johnny Lewis or Bryten Goss. She needs to avoid creating more problems for herself until she can overcome her insecurities. We don’t like divulging info about her because she is genuinely good and decent human being, but just so you know, at one point when her depression was quite severe they tried to get on the Introspection Rundown. That was one of the reasons she started distancing herself from the cult.
So she shouldn’t try to become a martyr for some cause or try to be some kind of activist. Otherwise we promise you she’ll end up as another fatal statistic like Lisa McPherson. Like we said, not everything should be viewed as being so black and white.

Lone Star

Crusader

Geez! Look at this in the comments :bigcry:

Anonymous Sea Org Staffsaid:March 12, 2014 at 8:04 pm
We never suggested “absolute silence” — but she’s taken A LOT of crap over the years & put up with even more crap from her family. Like a lot of other public figures, she’s got a lot of personal problems, but they’re all the more severe because she’s very introverted, not socially outgoing, very, very awkward in social situations. You’ll rarely ever see her attending cult events or even mingling with other cultists unless it’s a favour for her father or someone else, or because a staff member begged her. Last few years she’s been very much out of the loop.
She may very well be bipolar — that’s the sense we’ve always gotten based on her folder contents, and so many Scientologists have committed suicide or driven themselves toward self-destruction through drugs, alcohol, unsafe sex, etc. that we don’t want to see her end up like Johnny Lewis or Bryten Goss. She needs to avoid creating more problems for herself until she can overcome her insecurities. We don’t like divulging info about her because she is genuinely good and decent human being, but just so you know, at one point when her depression was quite severe they tried to get on the Introspection Rundown. That was one of the reasons she started distancing herself from the cult.
So she shouldn’t try to become a martyr for some cause or try to be some kind of activist. Otherwise we promise you she’ll end up as another fatal statistic like Lisa McPherson. Like we said, not everything should be viewed as being so black and white.

I just read the Celebrity blog piece about her and it's good to know that she's not a gung-ho clam. I hope she gets the proper treatment if she indeed does have a bi-polar condition. That's not something to ignore and live to talk about later. Sounds like she may have to just tell her Father "buh-bye". Easier said than done, I know.

MissWog

I just read the Celebrity blog piece about her and it's good to know that she's not a gung-ho clam. I hope she gets the proper treatment if she indeed does have a bi-polar condition. That's not something to ignore and live to talk about later. Sounds like she may have to just tell her Father "buh-bye". Easier said than done, I know.
Based on those completions above...how far into it is she? I don't really know what all that means. Tony made it sound pretty deep and expensive? Also, Mad Men started in 2007 so she did the Purif stuff in 2008

Lone Star

Crusader

Based on those completions above...how far into it is she? I don't really know what all that means. Tony made it sound pretty deep and expensive? Also, Mad Men started in 2007 so she did the Purif stuff in 2008

She's not very far up the Bridge at all if this list is accurate. It's not cheap what she's done, but it's nothing compared to what many here have spent.

Grade III looks like the highest action she's completed. But there's no indication of Grade I or II, so this list is probably incomplete. It also looks like she's been "off the Bridge" for a long time. Did most of it in the 90s/early 2000s and then stopped. Then probably re-did the purif in 08. They've been making everyone to redo the purif.

EDIT: After looking at it again there's actually no purif completion on the list. I'm sure she has done it though. Probably back in the early 90s. I find that these lists of completions are usually incomplete. Her list makes no sense at all as it is reported.

Last edited:

Btw, I kinda love how that blog is written like an old fashioned gossip rag with some blind items..it keeps it fun! I have seen a few guesses as to who the "Anonymous Sea Orger" is.. So they are doing something right when fans are trying to figure out who they are :thumbsup:

I think Elizabeth Moss is writing it. Don't tell anyone.

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors

I not so sure how accurate that wordpress blog is. They're definitely witty and humorous, but I'm not so sure of their "facts".

Example:
They made a possible connection to Shelly being held at the old Los Feliz house of MSH, but as it turns out the church just wanted to sell it.

They say "no one" can talk to Arthur, but I've spoken to him before without "cob" approval. Not about scn or anything, and not within the last 10 years, but there's never been a "can't speak to him" that I'm aware of.

They claim Lisa Presley hasn't made any public announcements to the effect of leaving scn, but that song she did was a pretty convincing F you to the church.

And if I've heard correctly, Sky just built a house in OR next to Delphi so his offspring can go there. I guess maybe he's pulling away, but he just put up some greenbacks to move his family closer to an scn school.

Back in the early 2000's Leah was on ot5 and was seriously gung-ho. Her close inner circle was all scn'ers and she was fsming like a mofo.

So, I don't know where they get their info......but it's amusing to read.

MissWog

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...lisabeth-moss-scientology-courses-drug-abuse/

Radar has her completions list up!

I'd like to see all Celebs and big noters completions lists up on the WWW.
what a WASTE of an opportunity to explain that the drugs are not street drugs but over the counter too..and how children do the Purif..and how you do the Purif for your BTs.. That might get some traction for Radar, this just looks stupid, another rag trying to allude to a star as doing a drugs, maybe!

MissWog

I not so sure how accurate that wordpress blog is. They're definitely witty and humorous, but I'm not so sure of their "facts".

Example:
They made a possible connection to Shelly being held at the old Los Feliz house of MSH, but as it turns out the church just wanted to sell it.

They say "no one" can talk to Arthur, but I've spoken to him before without "cob" approval. Not about scn or anything, and not within the last 10 years, but there's never been a "can't speak to him" that I'm aware of.

They claim Lisa Presley hasn't made any public announcements to the effect of leaving scn, but that song she did was a pretty convincing F you to the church.

And if I've heard correctly, Sky just built a house in OR next to Delphi so his offspring can go there. I guess maybe he's pulling away, but he just put up some greenbacks to move his family closer to an scn school.

Back in the early 2000's Leah was on ot5 and was seriously gung-ho. Her close inner circle was all scn'ers and she was fsming like a mofo.

So, I don't know where they get their info......but it's amusing to read.
thank you Flunk!

what a WASTE of an opportunity to explain that the drugs are not street drugs but over the counter too..and how children do the Purif..and how you do the Purif for your BTs.. That might get some traction for Radar, this just looks stupid, another rag trying to allude to a star as doing a drugs, maybe!

I will CSW OSA to CSW Elizabeth Moss to Knowledge Report Radar and have them Ethics Chitted and get Elizabeth Moss to get into comm with ME and give me an R factor on how it is in her universe. When that handling is done to a done stats can be reported. By 2pm Thursday. All other terminals who want to play the game can do so.

TG1

Angelic Poster

Anyone who reveals anything about anyone's (including Elizabeth Moss's) real or supposed mental state based on information divulged in Scientology auditing or ethics can go die in a fucking fire!

That blog is a piece of shit.

It's the act of saying what they said (true or not) that really pisses me off.

Is it wrong if OSA does it, but amusing and OK if that fucking blog does it?

Fuck that shit.

TG1