What's new

Elisabeth Moss and whale - Robert Duggan - "distancing" themselves from Scientology?

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Elisabeth Moss and whale - Robert Duggan - "distancing" themselves from Scientolo

Anyone who reveals anything about anyone's (including Elizabeth Moss's) real or supposed mental state based on information divulged in Scientology auditing or ethics can go die in a fucking fire!

That blog is a piece of shit.

It's the act of saying what they said (true or not) that really pisses me off.

Is it wrong if OSA does it, but amusing and OK if that fucking blog does it?

Fuck that shit.

TG1
Hmmm doesn't this violate the code? So how could this person have access to folders? It must be bullshit speculation.. I have a hard time believing that the majority of auditors would break the code let alone be able to blog about it.

So it's just sensationalized bullshit gossip.. I really hope so!

koki

Re: Elisabeth Moss and whale - Robert Duggan - "distancing" themselves from Scientolo

Anyone who reveals anything about anyone's (including Elizabeth Moss's) real or supposed mental state based on information divulged in Scientology auditing or ethics can go die in a fucking fire!

Fuck that shit.

TG1

blog - stupid gossip shit.

first, few weeks ago they attack me, for asking some dox, now they are after TG1.... and they admit to read ESMB, so here it is (because I do not want to write there : FUCK YOU!:melodramatic:
edt: i did go there (guilty pleasure), and hey they even let my comments go...

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

I not so sure how accurate that wordpress blog is. They're definitely witty and humorous, but I'm not so sure of their "facts".

Example:
They made a possible connection to Shelly being held at the old Los Feliz house of MSH, but as it turns out the church just wanted to sell it.

They say "no one" can talk to Arthur, but I've spoken to him before without "cob" approval. Not about scn or anything, and not within the last 10 years, but there's never been a "can't speak to him" that I'm aware of.

They claim Lisa Presley hasn't made any public announcements to the effect of leaving scn, but that song she did was a pretty convincing F you to the church.

And if I've heard correctly, Sky just built a house in OR next to Delphi so his offspring can go there. I guess maybe he's pulling away, but he just put up some greenbacks to move his family closer to an scn school.

Back in the early 2000's Leah was on ot5 and was seriously gung-ho. Her close inner circle was all scn'ers and she was fsming like a mofo.

So, I don't know where they get their info......but it's amusing to read.

uhmmm yes. I have to question also it was said "from her folders" ... that raises some questions for me. :unsure:

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors

Fuck that shit.

TG1

Calm down, TG1!

It's not like they were revealing bad things she did.

All they said was that she's had issues, they almost put her on Introspection Rundown, and that caused her to distance herself. They didn't do anything in an untasteful way.

The difference between what they were doing and what OSA does is that OSA reveals things to ATTACK people. These bloggers weren't attacking Moss, if anything, they were portraying her in a sympathetic light.

MissWog

Calm down, TG1!

It's not like they were revealing bad things she did.

All they said was that she's had issues, they almost put her on Introspection Rundown, and that caused her to distance herself. They didn't do anything in an untasteful way.

The difference between what they were doing and what OSA does is that OSA reveals things to ATTACK people. These bloggers weren't attacking Moss, if anything, they were portraying her in a sympathetic light.
No need for us to have this convo in all three threads, right? Can we leave this discussion to the other thread about the site being down?