What's new

Find Me Dianetics Auditing Book 1

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Hi
I've found somebody who has an emeter, is willing to loan it to me and give me a crash course in auditing.

The only problem is I don't have book 1 to start from.

Could somebody please help me, I need this book to get started. Is there somebody here who has a copy of book 1 and can send it to me?

I live in Melbourne Australia.

Jimmy

You can purchase Dianetics the Modern Science of Mental Health on line all over the place. That's "Book One".

I would also encourage you to find copies of Self Analysis and Handbook for PreClears. Those both contain processes you can do on yourself, by yourself, in the privacy of your own home. You can find copies of a lot of those sorts of books on-line. I'd give you some links but I don't know if they would work in Australia, but your google search should turn some up.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've done it too!

Fair enough. I will.

I didn't notice that it was in the FZ section, so I apologize for butting in.

Often I totally forget what forum/section of the board I'm in and just start "goin' with the flow"....:ohmy: :melodramatic:

Wondering if it would be possible to have a indication up at the top, in the dark blue bar, indicating what section is being viewed? :confused2:

Sure would be helpful to me. :yes:

Roy

Terril park

Sponsor
Hey ESMBers,

I've spoken to peacefulprince. He's done just a bit of intro stuff (some years ago now). He realizes that the CofS is something that he doesn't want to be involved with, but he does want to try/have some auditing. He came to this board requesting such, as it obviously has exes who would know about auditing and what to do if one wanted some, outside of the church.

He also has a friend who would 'co-audit' with him - but without a bit of help or instruction, the data he has at hand is a bit overwealming.

He's willing to pay for that help. I've explained to him to that auditing is not all that it is cracked up to be, but he wants to give it a shot.

I for one had benefit from some of my auditing, and I saw many who did on the likes of book one, SA lists etc. I believe he is making an earnest request, and I understand why. If you can advise him of something else he could try (besides the psychology route which he has checked out and would prefer to leave alone), then please do so.

The contact I had in Melbourne isn't able to help at this time. I'm not in contact with freezoners in Australia, but I know others are. Is there no-one who could put him onto someone in the Melbourne area who could assist?

Thanks,
Carmel

I've PMed him with a contact in Melbourne.

ttamaad

Silver Meritorious Patron
Wondering if it would be possible to have a indication up at the top, in the dark blue bar, indicating what section is being viewed? :confused2:

Sure would be helpful to me. :yes:

Roy

It is actually up there, Roy, but its in the breadcrumb menu that runs along under the 'Home' Who's online' 'Todays Posts' along the top

cheers

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know...but...

It is actually up there, Roy, but its in the breadcrumb menu that runs along under the 'Home' Who's online' 'Todays Posts' along the top

cheers

True, but being the lazy oaf that I am - I was wondering if it the forum/section could be displayed in the blue top border to the INDIVIDUAL post so ya don't have to scroll up to the top if you are down in the depths of a thread to see what section you are working in. :D

Thanks,

Roy

ScudMuffin

Silver Meritorious Patron
Jimmy, you can get copies off abebooks.co.uk

£6 in P+P for a 2007 hardback. Older copies can be bought for pence.

Soul of Ginnungagab

Patron with Honors
Heh.. This is amusing! - You see.. Book1 doesn't tell you 'how to' ...snipped...

Actually it does tell you how to. The "how to" is concentrated in a very few pages, so you need to find those pages.

It's just that I want to become a clear.

I know this is an ex-scientologist board, so i figure this is where you would find most of the people who would know about this sort of thing.

What I thought I was looking for was a big book with a thorough list of questions. Isn't there a book like that out there?

Jimmy

For a thorough list of questions " Self Analysis", as has already been suggested, is a better choice.

I've PMed him with a contact in Melbourne.
Well, then something is happening on the matter.

Last edited: