What's new

FreeZone Scn&Independent Scn experiences

Veda

Sponsor
FreeZone Scientology & Independent Scientology & Ron's Orgs experiences, of course, also include "wins" and "success stories."

This thread is an invitation for Scientology FreeZoners, Independent Scientologists, and Ron's Org people, to share their experiences, good or bad, or any shades of grey, and any wins, etc.

The one condition being that these are their experiences, or their wins, written by them as members of ESMB.

It may be that this is the first and last post on this thread. If no "outside the Cof$" Scientologists wish to share their experiences and wins with the FZ, Indie Scn, and Ron's orgs, that's OK.

But at least the offer has been made.

FZ Scientologists, Independent Scientologists, and Ron's Orgs Scientologists: Feel free to post here and, then, perhaps, look around. :)

I promise to be on my good behavior, especially towards any newly outs, and hope others will too.

Terril park

Sponsor
FreeZone Scientology & Independent Scientology & Ron's Orgs experiences, of course, also include "wins" and "success stories."

This thread is an invitation for Scientology FreeZoners, Independent Scientologists, and Ron's Org people, to share their experiences, good or bad, or any shades of grey, and any wins, etc.

The one condition being that these are their experiences, or their wins, written by them as members of ESMB.

It may be that this is the first and last post on this thread. If no "outside the Cof$" Scientologists wish to share their experiences and wins with the FZ, Indie Scn, and Ron's orgs, that's OK.

But at least the offer has been made.

FZ Scientologists, Independent Scientologists, and Ron's Orgs Scientologists: Feel free to post here and, then, perhaps, look around. :)

I promise to be on my good behavior, especially towards any newly outs, and hope others will too.

Very nice thought!

Has been done. My FZ success story thread was always with permission.

Posted here and elsewhere. Very very few want to go here or other forums. I'll post your invite to my FZ forum.

You have permission from Emma for this? I havn't.

I'll forward your request. :)

Veda

Sponsor
1) Very nice thought!

2) Has been done. My FZ success story thread was always with permission.

3) Posted here and elsewhere. Very very few want to go here or other forums. I'll post your invite to my FZ forum.

4) You have permission from Emma for this? I havn't.

5) I'll forward your request. :)

1) It is a nice thought. I'm glad you appreciate it.

2) This is only a thread; you had a permanent sub-category where you posted "Success Stories" by others.

3) If very few FreeZone Scientologists, Independent Scientologists, or Ron's Org Scientologists want to come here, then there will be very few posts in this thread. Simple.

4) Again, it's only a thread.

5) Thank you for posting the invite. Tell them it's necessary to join ESMB and that - per the request of the initiator of the thread - *they will need to post their comments themselves, while here*.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I was once an independent Scn. I did a small tour of some places in Austria with Heidrun Beer and Ralph Hilton. I will say that I did more auditing (receiving) at Heidrun's place than I ever did in the Church, and that I had some good times there. With Ralph, we did some TRs drilling that continues to crack me up to this very day, and which was a valuable reminder that you're only "flat" until you're not. All in all, the best thing I got out of my indie Scn experiences was exposure to it's roots in occultism and early psychology, as well as exposure to source books on developments after Scientology by people who'd been contributors while they were in.

My view is that Scientologists are people, whether you are in or out of the Church, and Scientologist experiences are human experiences. They will run the gamut. Some will use the philosophy to justify their own anti-social behavior, some won't use it at all, just talk the talk, and others will use it to make changes in themselves and their environment. Whether those changes are good or bad is a subjective call.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
As you guys know, I feel very supportive of anyone who wants to do Scn as an indie, Independent, FZer, whatever. And this is a nice thread for Veda to start.

Personally, my own take on this is that at some point one should maybe get beyond the "I'm a thingologist/thingian" or whatnot at some point. I don't come from the perspective that the name/category of Scn is irrevocably tainted. History shows us that religions, churches, political parties, all sorts of things that have been around a long time continue to change and morph. But I also know that not everyone would agree with me on that. My thoughts on ditching the label pertain to ANY ideological label.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Does having a win doing a bog-standard L1C but using PaulsRobot to do it (see link below) belong in the FZ and IndScn Forum, or in the beyond-FZ forum?

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor
2) This is only a thread; you had a permanent sub-category where you posted "Success Stories" by others.

That was only a thread, and anyone could come and post and quite a few did.

You included.

However Emma wished this to not continue. Personally I wish otherwise, but its clear that a majority here was in favour of Emma's stance here.

So to sort of Kick start things below my first FZ success story.

Hope Paul can quote his wonderful success of having someone achieve the EP of the suppressed persons rundown. On his Robot Auditor. Can't recall if
this was private or could be otherwise. But I'm not giving personal details away here.

-------------

Success on OT 2

Here in beautiful Semmering I've just Started to dip my toes into OT 2.
Instructed by Ralph Hilton.Getting there is a big win in itself and another story.

This is auditing unlike any I've ever done, over and above being my own
auditor. I've had the strangest sensations, somatics and all sorts turn
on and then turn off. Its been fascinating. went a litle exterior a couple of
times which is always nice. Still not sure of what wins exactly I've got, as
is often the case for me. At least not until some time after.

One of the wins is the almost, magical, ( I can't think of a more appropriate
word) way this tech is working. I was running some wholetrack concepts, and things
went quite well. Went out to lunch and found that after a few minutes of walking
I felt as though I was on drugs. This is very odd because the only drug
experience I've had worth talking about is on one occasion smoking pot some
decades ago. Then on the Purif, Some remnants of general anaesthetics were dredged
up and affected me and then ran out. That was also a long time ago. I've never
had any drug type feelings since. Or had anything since but aspirin and alcohol.
So I carried on with the next related concepts on OT 2. The drugged feeling
vanished. I felt very good.
I was astonished that these sensations could be turned on and off by such
simple concepts. Well I've just been doing this for a few days, and have lots to
look forward to.

This level has turned things on stronger, faster and more often than anything
else I've ever done. Have only done a few hours so far. It looks as though I've got a few hundred to go. I'm looking forward to this. Looks like some trip.

Veda

Sponsor
That was only a thread, and anyone could come and post and quite a few did.

-snip-

No. It wasn't only a thread; it was a sub forum that had about twenty threads. The main thread was Success Stories from others posted by you.

Just take a look. It's still there.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hope Paul can quote his wonderful success of having someone achieve the EP of the suppressed persons rundown. On his Robot Auditor. Can't recall if
this was private or could be otherwise. But I'm not giving personal details away here.

Wrong thread. But it was originally posted on a "Disconnection" thread anyway, so what the hell. Complete with his full name (posted with permission). It's here:

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=31198&postcount=92

Paul

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

All the above are for fairly standard scientology, at least up to OT3. There are plenty more related practices, but I think the further removed from standard, the less a part of the freezone it is. I doubt Avatar, Idenics, and Knowledgism want to be associated with the freezone although they all were started by former scientologists.

-snip-

:)

A concise and accurate statement (from another thread.)

Underlining added.

It may help clarify matters for some.

I'm tempted to dig up some old 'End of Session Accounts' and 'Completion Statements' (I didn't use the term "Success Stories") from those I audited after leaving the Cof$. Even then, I didn't think of myself as a Scientologist any longer, but I was still an auditor.

I would not have belonged in the Independent Scientology or Freezone Scientology category.

The story is actually pretty interesting, but it doesn't belong on this thread.

What I'm hoping for are some new arrivals to ESMB, who will post their own experiences, disappointments, surprises, wins, and success stories - everything - related to their pursuit of FZ Scn and Independent Scn, and their pursuit of the Scientology Grade Chart.

I hope that, at least, a few show up.

Time will tell. :)

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
speaking of time to tell, veda, if you could send me an email address I'd appreciate it. You never know how long you'll be in a venue :)

Zinj

Terril park

Sponsor
No. It wasn't only a thread; it was a sub forum that had about twenty threads. The main thread was Success Stories from others posted by you.

Just take a look. It's still there.

Freezone SSs was just one thread put in a sub category of " Freezone".
A somewhat arbitrary distinction.

The key point is that anyone clicking on " New Posts" or "Todays Posts"
would see all posts no matter what sub forum or category.

And that is the rational way to view ESMB. Also Emma several times said that the FZ subforum could be posted to by anyone and was not given any protected status.

The theory may be stated that we are all one big happy family. [ joke sort of]

olska

Silver Meritorious Patron

Why is it that some people can't seem to understand the meaning of the sentence I bolded above, from Veda's op?

It means:

THOSE EXPERIENCES ARE TO BE POSTED HERE ON ESMB ONLY BY THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY HAD THE EXPERIENCE, AS WRITTEN BY THAT PERSON, WITH THAT PERSON BEING A MEMBER OF ESMB AND POSTING IT THEMSELF.

It does NOT mean "success stories" reported and posted here by someone who is a member of this board but did not actually have the experience.

Really, must we go through arguing this point all over again? Why don't some people get it?

Aha! I bet I know! it's one of two reasons (or possibly both?)

1) it's because some people's thinking is so fucked up by the practice of scientology that they are unable to read and understand simple statements

2) it's because some people are so determined to have "their own way" regardless of the board rules, others' feelings, or whatever that they REFUSE to understand, and blithely go on pretending that what is actually written means something other than what is actually written.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Why is it that some people can't seem to understand the meaning of the sentence I bolded above, from Veda's op?

It means:

THOSE EXPERIENCES ARE TO BE POSTED HERE ON ESMB ONLY BY THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY HAD THE EXPERIENCE, AS WRITTEN BY THAT PERSON, WITH THAT PERSON BEING A MEMBER OF ESMB AND POSTING IT THEMSELF.

It does NOT mean "success stories" reported and posted here by someone who is a member of this board but did not actually have the experience.

Really, must we go through arguing this point all over again? Why don't some people get it?

1) it's because some people's thinking is so fucked up by the practice of scientology that they are unable to read and understand simple statements

2) it's because some people are so determined to have "their own way" regardless of the board rules, others' feelings, or whatever that they REFUSE to understand, and blithely go on pretending that what is actually written means something other than what is actually written.

I know!

Unfrigginbelievable.

:nervous:

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
All of you seem to be chewing around the edges and not willing to dive in. So here we go. I have never been backward about stepping forward.

My first big freezone win was really just the act of letting go of the CofS and realising that I'm on my own from now on. That was such a release. I'd al;ways known - as had others that I knew in the Org, that the dy must come when we let go of the Cof S. that day had come.

Then I went up to the AAC in Johannesburg. Did various things and eventually onto OT-3. I have written about this elsewhere on ESMB and won't repeat it all. NOTs was a waste of time.

Then the HUGE amount of study and retaining that we did over a period of years. Getting away from the limitatioons of checksheets and stats and graduation deadlines and just immersing myself into the materials and studying until I myself knew it to its fullest. That was a huge shift.

fast forward now about ten or more years and the AAC is no more, pilot's materials are out and I'm just going straiaght into the bank with auditing and dealing with whatever I find. Enormous wins on that. masses of listing and nulling actions, running engrams and implants, getting the real platen items directly out of my bank and not off a sheet of paper, and much much more. That was HUGE too.

Then I did some courses completely outside of the Scientology paradigm with an Israeli guy living in South Africa. Sort of Werner Eckhardt materials in a small group with an intensity that surpassed anything I'd done in Scio in terms of the experience of it, but whether it permanently shifted any bank masses I'm dubious of.

Fast forward again, now I'm in New Zealand and I get the chance to access a hell of a lot more LRH material that I never had before. More study study study. Great fun. Then I compile my own Tech ictionary - what deep understandings I got from doing that. This is really something every scio should do, just to get fully into the concepts of every term.

Then next - some of you will remember LR - she offered me Excalibur over the internet. All done by me solo auditing and she C/Sing by email. What a wonderful level. Surpassed OT-3 and NOTs by miles and miles. Without a doubt the correct approach to the BT case, leaving aside some of Bill's more exotic SciFi stuff. Just run your own case on it. Later I also did the OT Life repair and the TA level. That was good too.

Now this was all up to about 2004 or 2005. Since then I have been so at ease just being who I am and living life. I have tried on numerous occassions to find something to audit and I'd go into sesion and hunt and hunt and just end up laughing because there is nothing there. Now and again I have found something when I'm awake at 2.00am in the night, I deal with it and its gone. But apart from that I have nothing at all that needs to be handled. At times I feel there really ought to be something but there ain't. I'm just cruising. I look at a lot of other related subjects - the latest is Thomas Troward's new Thought lectures, and I get "wins" from all of these. But mostly I cruise. I am very very happy with the results I have gotten in Scio as also in just about every other subject I've gotten into.

cheers.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

It means:

It appears that this was Terril's own win/success story. He is a member of ESMB.

Other than that, I'd have wholly agreed with your premise, at least in the first part of the post.

However, the two proposed reasons you give above are quite ad hom, even if you had been correct in your assessment that this wasn't his own success story. Insults aren't allowed here.