What's new

Holy smokes! what a day that was..

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Baby watch?

Watching a type III? How causative and Scientological.

First of all a type III is scared of everyone. Nervous breakdown is different. In any case, that the FW cannot handle a psychotic totally discredits COS technical prowess in PT. This is the worst evidence of COS technical inability I've heard of. Worst than McPhearson. I don't know if I should laugh or puke. :confused2:

goldendawn

Patron
Watching a type III? How causative and Scientological.

First of all a type III is scared of everyone. Nervous breakdown is different. In any case, that the FW cannot handle a psychotic totally discredits COS technical prowess in PT. This is the worst evidence of COS technical inability I've heard of. Worst than McPhearson. I don't know if I should laugh or puke. :confused2:

PMD in addition to my earlier post. This fellow had to be watched for quite some time, he took every room he was in totally apart not sparing even the wallpaper and carpet. While taking apart the lighting he zapped himself at one stage, the electrical had to be disconnected to the area and the watching had to be done using a flashlight only. A very strong odour was noticeble in the ravaged rooms he had been kept resembling that of goats in any case not anything human. He was put on a diet which included lots of fruit, vitamins and protein shakes.

Eventually he had recovered enough to be able to receive sessions, for this the highest trained auditor from the OT8 tech staff was taken off his usual activities. Presumably he was given introspection auditing, after a few days of sessions he recovered to what could be perceived to be at least a semblance of his former self. After he had returned to a kind of normalty he was allowed to be routed out of the c-org on the condition that he repaired al of the damaged interior in the rooms where he had been kept. For several weeks he could be seen quietly wallpapering and painting here and there not saying much to anyone but just kept on working.

No doubt he figured the sooner he would be done the sooner he would be let go so I guess he wasn't gonna waste any time.

- goldendawn -

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
PMD in addition to my earlier post. This fellow had to be watched for quite some time, he took every room he was in totally apart not sparing even the wallpaper and carpet. While taking apart the lighting he zapped himself at one stage, the electrical had to be disconnected to the area and the watching had to be done using a flashlight only. A very strong odour was noticeble in the ravaged rooms he had been kept resembling that of goats in any case not anything human. He was put on a diet which included lots of fruit, vitamins and protein shakes.

Eventually he had recovered enough to be able to receive sessions, for this the highest trained auditor from the OT8 tech staff was taken off his usual activities. Presumably he was given introspection auditing, after a few days of sessions he recovered to what could be perceived to be at least a semblance of his former self. After he had returned to a kind of normalty he was allowed to be routed out of the c-org on the condition that he repaired al of the damaged interior in the rooms where he had been kept. For several weeks he could be seen quietly wallpapering and painting here and there not saying much to anyone but just kept on working.

No doubt he figured the sooner he would be done the sooner he would be let go so I guess he wasn't gonna waste any time.

- goldendawn -

How long had he been in Scn? Post? What caused the psychotic break?