What's new

How many people went type III (ie. had a Psychotic Break) in your org?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenda

Crusader
I had some idea of what goes on behind the closed doors of scientology cover ups (Lisa McPherson) but this is beyond anything I imagined. :omg::angry::ohmy:

Sadly, the reality of the "whole story of scientology" is always way worse than what is easily visible.

The cover-ups, the lies, the deception, are fairly difficult for "outsiders" to get their heads around. The average parishioner in scientology has no idea, not a damn clue, what is really going on. Anyone losing it, anyone that suicides, is all hidden, covered up. I witnessed it, lived it, as so many others here on ESMB have also done.

This thread is a very important thread as it is possibly one of the largest collections on the net of the mayhem, death, and destruction that Hubbard's toxic system has inflicted.

Scientology has blood all over its filthy hands.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
snip...

This thread is a very important thread as it is possibly one of the largest collections on the net of the mayhem, death, and destruction that Hubbard's toxic system has inflicted.

Scientology has blood all over its filthy hands.

Is that why OSA has hired 25 more Volunteer Criminal warrior spies? Maybe Linda Hamel IS a legal counsel now and is taking away business from the go between lawyers who used to hire spies and agents of chaos on behalf of the most rapidly exposed cult of deception "on this Planet" ** (copyhumour by HelluvaHoax, borrowed without permission :yes: )
I guess captian david miscavige is not feeling so fabian recently and has constand nightmares and day_terrord_dreams of being diposed. I bet they are in technico colour which means they will come true. Poor little boy hiding amongst whales as Aspidochelone:hide::redface::shark::timebomb:

Glenda

Crusader
Is that why OSA has hired 25 more Volunteer Criminal warrior spies? Maybe Linda Hamel IS a legal counsel now and is taking away business from the go between lawyers who used to hire spies and agents of chaos on behalf of the most rapidly exposed cult of deception "on this Planet" ** (copyhumour by HelluvaHoax, borrowed without permission :yes: )
I guess captian david miscavige is not feeling so fabian recently and has constand nightmares and day_terrord_dreams of being diposed. I bet they are in technico colour which means they will come true. Poor little boy hiding amongst whales as Aspidochelone:hide::redface::shark::timebomb:

I can't answer the questions you pose. However I can 100% guarantee that OSA go into over-drive when the words "death", "suicide", "psychosis", and similar, are associated with the cult. It drives them into frenzied messy fanatical action.

So let's try this...

The cult of scientology has driven people to suicide.

The cult of scientology drives people into psychotic breaks.

The cult of scientology is involved in dirty filthy cover ups when one of its members suicides.

JustSheila

Crusader
Added details from another thread:

<snip>
The details on Lisa Bockelmann are a bit sketchy. I was told it was a climbing accident but then told it was suicide. She was South African and trying to get into acting. Bit part in a Western back in the 90's.
So sad.
St Hill public.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thought I would get this thread back to the fore to help DM get his stats up..'cause he surely must be feeling a bit blue and like a degraded Sea-ORGE being he has to 'deal with it' with losing his Northern California Narconon income.

I can't answer the questions you pose. However I can 100% guarantee that OSA go into over-drive when the words "death", "suicide", "psychosis", and similar, are associated with the cult. It drives them into frenzied messy fanatical action.

So let's try this...

The cult of scientology is involved in dirty filthy cover ups when one of its members suicides.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'll contribute to the motion :biggrin::wink2: :happydance:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Glenda

So let's try this...

quote_icon.png

So let's try this...

quote_icon.png

So let's try this...

quote_icon.png

So let's try this...

quote_icon.png

So let's try this...

quote_icon.png

So let's try this...

quote_icon.png

So let's try this...

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

So let's try this...

Good post Glenda. :thumbsup:

The Sad Story of WENDY ETTRICKS
Top *FSM* 30 years.

Wendy ETTRICKS spent some 30 years of her life FSming for flag.
She was the partner of Joanne Schnitzer
They were always together. Like twins joined at the hip, they traipsed together as a team working hard to get arrivals for the Flag Land base. For decades !
Then Wendy had a car accident and could not PRODUCE !
She was taking DRUGS to subdue the pain.
Her lifetime partner Joanne distanced herself and cherch viewed Wendy as a Liability !
Wendy ended up living in a derelict flea bag motel in Eagle Rock, Los Angeles suburb where she overdosed on drugs and killed herself.
Immediately the CULT did a swoop, deleting her pictures from the Internet, getting her Facebook account shut down, so she became a non person.
RIP Wendy ETTrricks. Too bad the life's devotion was to a CULT.
Wendy.E.Shadow.jpg

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: How many people went type III in your org?

When people talk about going exterior after or during Scientology exercises like auditing what they are experiencing is a manifestation of a mental illness.

I am surprised more ex-Scientologists don't recognize or mention the mental changes so common to people who have practiced exercises associated with the human-potential movement.

Nice opening post. Welcome aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.