What's new

Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel Part 2

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel

Karen, how can these things you say possibly be !? Scientology committing crimes and abusing people !! (In related news water is wet).

But any Scientologist should know basic Scientology doctrine.

"There is no more ethical group on this planet than ourselves."
- Ron Hubbard, KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING. 7 February 1965, reissued 27 August 1980
"Our organizations are friendly. They are only here to help you."
- Ron Hubbard, "Dianetic Contract" 23 May 1969
"Scientology is used to increase spiritual freedom, intelligence, ability and to produce immortality."
- Ron Hubbard, DIANETICS AND SCIENTOLOGY TECHNICAL DICTIONARY, copyright 1975, reprinted 1987, p. 370

See, how can somebody that said those things be bad !?

He also said some other things.

"ENEMY SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed."
- Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 18 October 1967

Material things are yours for the asking. Men are your slaves
Ron Hubbard Affirmations

Your psychology is advanced and true and wonderful. It hypnotizes people. It predicts their emotions, for you are their ruler.
Ron Hubbard Affirmations

You can be merciless when your will is crossed and you have the right
Ron Hubbard Affirmations

So, see how nice Scientology is !?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you Mockingbird.

You would think they would steer clear of their dildo fixation after they sent Mosey Rathbun one in the mail.
Because it blew up in court and was one of the reasons they lost their appeal. "Sex Toy" sent in the mail was not deemed
their "First Amendment rights", it was deemed sheer harassment by the Court of Appeals.
What cherch Mails dildos to embarass ?
A 501C 3 cherch to boot !

What cherch sends out poison pen anonymous Emails saying an ex-member and critic has a dildo and vibrator in their *linen closet* ????????

Lord have mercy on us all.

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

The TOXIC criminal CULT of Scientology is sending out poison pen letters on me to......declared SPs. In the first 2-3 lines the fingerprint of OSA's odor and stink is loud and clear.
Here's what you do if you receive one ~~
It is against policy for Hushmail to let their platform
be used for hate mail.
https://www.hushmail.com/contact/abuse/.
What is needed is NAMING 'Church of Scientology International" and sending them their contact page so Hushmail can identify source.
http://www.scientologynews.org/contact
You see, Hushmail may not know it is the Cult.
When some recipients have tried to respond
the account is already "not a known user"
Oh what they stoop to, revealing their fixation on Sexual Objects, the hate email says I have a dildo and vibrator in my linen closet

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently my YouTube channel *REALLY* bothers them. NOTE: Heading into 5 million views in 2 years 9 months !
A 501C 3 that sends out anonymous Email to SPs with incredulous slime and smear only Office of Special Affairs is capable of.

Stand by to see what Jeffrey and I will pull off in 2016. Nothing like being inspired to reveal and disclose MORE !

Dear Karen,

A simple Google search quickly shows how you dominate the direction of information on this subject. Your name is like kryptonite. It is a gateway to an entire world of damning web sites and documentation. Why they would possibly want to draw attention to it is complete insanity. They are unable to conduct an uncensored debate in a public venue. They don’t have a Public Relations Spokesperson because they can’t risk any questions. Where they do try to establish a presence on the web or in printed material it comes across as vapid incomprehensible drivel with redundant glitzy symbols tossed in as page filler. If they cannot define themselves to the average person in normal language then by default they are defined by you and the conflicts that they create.

You only need to be yourself, keep your game plan on the down low and persist.

TOBB

Thank you Mockingbird.

You would think they would steer clear of their dildo fixation after they sent Mosey Rathbun one in the mail.
Because it blew up in court and was one of the reasons they lost their appeal. "Sex Toy" sent in the mail was not deemed
their "First Amendment rights", it was deemed sheer harassment by the Court of Appeals.

What cherch sends out poison pen anonymous Emails saying an ex-member and critic has a dildo and vibrator in their *linen closet* ????????

I think they are just making sure that all SP's have dildos that are ideal, on source, and of course... straight up and vertical. You wouldn't want a flabby substitute would you? They are just keeping ethics in on this sextor. it's all part of KSW
Mimsey

Jump

Operating teatime

To Dear Karen and your entire team of excellently exposing enturbulation enthusiasts, wishing you a productive new year :thumbsup: :biggrin: :yes:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

May your efforts continue

well into

I know that every time I see you drawing attention to the dark and calculated evil that Hubbard's cult is becoming even more infamous for, I will be thinking of how they treated you, your family and your son Alexander as just one example.

:flowers2: :rose: :flowers2:

Anonycat

Crusader

Thank you Mockingbird.

LOL! And the cult would explain that this is true because they have partaken in said sex toys? And even is so familiar with them, they know where to fetch it, and from which drawer. Hmmm, I guess the Dead Agenting goes wrong if they made up a story that said "I love to masturbate at Karen's house." Our tax dollars at work. Well, their BS stories will get what they paid for. You telling MORE.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

OT VIII ~~ Revealed. Feel free to cross post. Video coming

I admit to a compulsion.
I have to strike harder than I can be hit.
Nemo me impune lacessit (Latin)
is my Motto.
No one "provoked" (attacks) me with impunity
OR
No one can harm me unpunished.

Here's how I will celebrate their latest 2 *anonymous* poison pen Emails.

A Video on OT VIII.
I will take you through step by step exactly what it is from head to toe.

In summary ~~~

After $50,000 worth of Sec checks to promise you won't share.....
this is what occurs. This OT VIII costs some $100,000 paid on Freewinds for their Sekrit Sekrit delivery

ALL Ot VIIIs pc folders are gone through for past life identities.
Example if you ever mentioned in running Dianetics that you were a Roman Centurion, a Nun, a soldier dying in a battlefield etc etc.

These are then called back to you on the meter looking for a read.

If a past identity reads,
the auditor asks

Yours ?
BT's ?
Cluster's ?

and most often it turns out that this past identity was a BT's or a Clusters's which then has procedural steps of overts and witholds to blow or a an action called Date/Locate.

One of the last actions done is a "reality factor" called "R Factor."
This is a stunning statement that everything you ever ran in auditing was all BT/Cluster time track.
None of it was YOU.

You have no paid them some $1/2 million dollars to be told that it was all BT/Clusters.

Some OT 8s literally spin and crash.
I have summarised what at least 5 OT 8s who showed up at my door told me.
I listened and I listened.

I invite you to watch the video on OT VIII which I will make in the New Year, a tell-all on OT VIII

I have to strike harder than I can be hit !

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor

OT VIII ~~ Revealed. Feel free to cross post. Video coming

I admit to a compulsion.
I have to strike harder than I can be hit.
Nemo me impune lacessit (Latin)
is my Motto.
No one "provoked" (attacks) me with impunity
OR
No one can harm me unpunished.

This is clearly a pro survival attitude in dealing with a rabid criminal cult.

And knowing your history its easy to see how you came to that attitude.

The gentle middle eastern Jeshua said "Turn the other cheek." There is wisdom
in that also. To freely use iether attitude when appropriate is probably better, and
stronger.

David Gaimen coined the phrase that scn is not a "turn the other cheek religion."

This attitude is leading them to destruction. It provokes other warriors.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you Mockingbird.

Scientology: Home of the tax exempt dildo.

It's been years now and they still continue to surprise me.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Originally Posted by Karen#1 --snipped--

OT VIII ~~ Revealed.

Ot VIIIs pc folders are gone through for past life identities.

Example if you ever mentioned in running Dianetics that you
were a Roman Centurion, a Nun, a soldier dying in a battlefield etc etc.

These are then called back to you on the meter looking for a read.
the auditor asks

Yours ?
BT's ?
Cluster's ?

Sounds like it might be slightly overpriced. A half-million dollars to discover that all your previous metering, your auditors' metering and your case supervisor's C/Sing were all grossly out tech. And that nobody had the slightest clue what the difference was between a "false reading dub-in" AND an "OT Win".

We offer a much better bargain over at the COH (Church Of Hoaxology).

Our OT VIII , although remarkably similar, is free. And, unlike the COS's OT VIII--our OT VIII actually produces a more aware being.

Here 'tis!

OT VIII ~~ Revealed.

ALL Ot VIIIs pc folders are gone through for times they read/heard

about past life identities, like in Ron's lectures, books,
Advance! Magazine and/or the one million promo pieces
produced over 65 years that glorified supernatural wholetrack OT exploits.

the auditor asks

Yours ?
BT's ?
Cluster's ?
Ron's ?
The Director of Promotion's ?

Last edited:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Dear Karen,

A simple Google search quickly shows how you dominate the direction of information on this subject. Your name is like kryptonite. It is a gateway to an entire world of damning web sites and documentation. Why they would possibly want to draw attention to it is complete insanity. They are unable to conduct an uncensored debate in a public venue. They don’t have a Public Relations Spokesperson because they can’t risk any questions. Where they do try to establish a presence on the web or in printed material it comes across as vapid incomprehensible drivel with redundant glitzy symbols tossed in as page filler. If they cannot define themselves to the average person in normal language then by default they are defined by you and the conflicts that they create.

TOBB
Scientologyvision is their downfall.

ScientologyVision - Small.jpg

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

The TOXIC criminal CULT of Scientology is sending out poison pen letters on me to......declared SPs. In the first 2-3 lines the fingerprint of OSA's odor and stink is loud and clear.
Here's what you do if you receive one ~~
It is against policy for Hushmail to let their platform
be used for hate mail.
https://www.hushmail.com/contact/abuse/.
What is needed is NAMING 'Church of Scientology International" and sending them their contact page so Hushmail can identify source.
http://www.scientologynews.org/contact
You see, Hushmail may not know it is the Cult.
When some recipients have tried to respond
the account is already "not a known user"
Oh what they stoop to, revealing their fixation on Sexual Objects, the hate email says I have a dildo and vibrator in my linen closet

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently my YouTube channel *REALLY* bothers them. NOTE: Heading into 5 million views in 2 years 9 months !
A 501C 3 that sends out anonymous Email to SPs with incredulous slime and smear only Office of Special Affairs is capable of.

Stand by to see what Jeffrey and I will pull off in 2016. Nothing like being inspired to reveal and disclose MORE !

Who has a dildo in their linen closet? If your going to lie, at least make it plausible.

David Miscavige, where do you think people are when they want to reach for a dildo? They're in bed. They've had a big day at work. You really think they want to get out of bed and get their dildo from the linen closet. No.

This is why people keep their dildos in their bedside tables. Next time David just think a little. Before you threw your wife in a dungeon, where did she keep hers? Remember where it was when you found it and were traumatized by feelings of inadequacy. I mean, that is why you are so fixated on dildos isn't it? All that talk about expansion and the biggest orgs - we know what that's about.

mockingbird

I think Miscavige has different values than I do. If you want to enjoy a dildo who am I to judge ? Enjoy ! Have the Golden Age of Dildos in your bedroom for all I care. No photos required.

mockingbird

Why should the terrorist mind control cult and ongoing criminal syndicate specializing in undue influence and fraud called Scientology care about your mere five million YouTube views !!?

Based on the claims of constant expansion of Scientology from the sixties when the liar Ron Hubbard claimed millions of cult members and further claims of continuous straight up vertical screaming affluence highest ever expansion Scientology should have what ? Forty million cult members ? No, think big ! A hundred million mentally enslaved dupes ? No, go big think ! At the very least two hundred million defrauded and abused slaves !

With his two hundred million or say a billion Scientologists a mere five million YouTube views isn't even worth acknowledging to the uber pope of Scientology. He should put having more Scientologists than Christians or Muslims in his sights. He should focus on getting to two billion Scientologists by the end of 2016 !

One little thing though, where the heck are all these Scientologists ?

With one point five billion members you would think they would influence politics more and be easier to find ! Must be the damned psych conspiracy and big pharma and the media conspiring to hide them all !! But that's odd. With the hundreds of millions of OT abilities the members surely have they should be able to overcome a world full of lowly degraded beings !!? Maybe I need to clear some words...

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

I think Miscavige has different values than I do. If you want to enjoy a dildo who am I to judge ? Enjoy ! Have the Golden Age of Dildos in your bedroom for all I care. No photos required.

Yeah, I agree with mockingbird. Only one dildo and one vibrator? I'm disappointed in you Karen, I really am. :biggrin:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Dear Karen,

TOBB

I am for the former wife to the President of the Church of Scientology International, (so they call themselves.)
And in the last 24 hours they sent an *ANONYMOUS* Email to a bunch of declared suppressive persons that
In this Email it says I have vibrator and dildo in my linen closet.
I will mention this is future media interviews.....

ALSO

The anonymous Email claims

The same goes for a photo album that she kept in her dresser with many photos of Karen naked where you can see everything.

The reason they do such absurd things is because Hubbard said to attack critics and enemies with lurid, sexual and vividly explicit
tabloid like matters. (paraphrased.)

Weddingthering.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

The TOXIC criminal CULT of Scientology is
sending out poison pen letters on me to......declared SPs.

REASON:

"Make [STRIKE]money[/STRIKE] enemies,
make more [STRIKE]money[/STRIKE] enemies,
make other people produce
so as to make more [STRIKE]money[/STRIKE] enemies."

-L. Ron Hubbard-
HCO PL 9 March 1972