Please help me to get more information about the suffering and death of my brother

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Markus, Oct 12, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

Picture of former happier time of Uwe

At my Avatar you can see a Picture of Uwe and Laurisse when visiting his Family in Germany in the Eighties.

2. UkAnony

UkAnony Patron Meritorious

can I get a larger picture of your Avatar please

3. sandygirl

sandygirl Silver Meritorious Patron

Oh Marcus

This is so sad! My deepest sympathy on your and your families loss. It is so disgusting that I am having trouble taking it all in. I simply cannot understand the complete lack of compassion and quite frankly I never want to be able to understand it.

This entire story is sickening beyond words.

4. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

Pictures of Uwe Stuckenbrock

See attached files.

Attached Files:

5. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Thanks for sharing.The pictures are wonderful.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  6. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Well.. I don't think Markus neccesarily expected us to say anything.. He provided pics, which has been requested. The pics can be used to say an awesome LOT about this.

Worldwide pickets tomorrow, saturday the 18'th. Where people will say a lot about Uwe Stuckenbruck.. The world will get it.. Maybe some scilons will too..

:yes:

7. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Yes perhaps you are right SP, I should have been more thoughtful here. I just thought he was waiting for replies as he had also started a thread. For sure I hope also that many scilons get it and even if they don't, they're going to be hearing about yet another death so somewhere in their minds it's going to sink in.

8. klidov

klidov Silver Meritorious Patron

These are so personal. Thank you.

9. UkAnony

rest in peace Uwe

10. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Seeing his face again sure brings back memories.
    Thanks for posting those.
    I wish you were at least able to see him again before his passing. That really saddens me to think about.
    RIP Uwe!

I hope over time somehow you can come to terms with his passing.

11. iaxiloll

iaxiloll Patron with Honors

Thanks a lot Uwe. I believe the pics are here for us to use if necessary to jolt some memories in helping solve Uwes death I will pot them on WWP or rather create a link. R.I.P.

12. UkAnony

13. Ladybird

Ladybird Silver Meritorious Patron

Thank you for sharing these pictures Markus.

14. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

Markus,
    Thank you for posting these pictures and my condolences to you and yours.:rose:

15. Ackerland

Ackerland Patron with Honors

Two Scientologist voices on the death of Uwe Stuckenbrock from Stuttgart

This is a crosspost from http://forums.whyweprotest.net/223-...oices-death-uwe-stuckenbrock-stuttgart-30374/

Hi,

over the past few months our protests have stirred up the Stuttgart org quite a lot so we are in contact with a few Scientologists and current insiders. Some are disaffected with the way the org is run, it's off-tech and off-policy, etc... another one seems to be fully behind Scientology and drops by in the chat from time to time. Here are two voices about the Uwe Stuckenbrock case:

Here is another voice, from a faithful Scientologist. He has been dropping by on IRC a couple of times, and I know him, so the likelihood that he is a troll is very low. I promised him months ago that what we talk about in the private query stays between us two. As this happened in a public channel, though, and not a query, I can post this alright :)

Note: the nickname of this Scientologist has been changed so as to protect his identity. Other than that, to not give the Scientologist any reason to complain about him being misquoted, or quoted out of context, I give the complete first part of the discussion in english without any censorship at all. I didn't want to translate the whole discussion, because most of it is the usual Scilon shit about not respecting religion etc... the German original is appended to this post in full, though.

The rest is the usual Scientology blabla. I posted it in the german version but didn't translate it.

These are the german originals:

16. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Thank you for posting the pics, Rest In Peace, Uwe. He looked like a happy person in them....:sad: :rose:

17. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Another bone head. It's all denial. :duh:

18. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

From the Hamburg Protests 18th Oct 2008

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Matex

Matex Patron

When someone says "belief in Xenu", it's often a Scientologist trying to be cute.

They "believe in Xenu" like Christians "believe in Satan", which is to say that they can truthfully deny worshiping this entity, though they won't deny their belief he existed.

20. anonmom

anonmom Patron with Honors

Let's see if I got this right. The CoS supported Uwe to choose to not take medication for his MS. But when Uwe CHOSE to leave the Sea Org, this "church" refused his request and dumped him into the RPF and would not let him out. They took every human right away from him and sat back and watched his health deteriorate for YEARS until he died.

Jim Jones sank a little lower, but not much.