What's new

Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology and Learning

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology Responds To ESMB

Whenever Old Auditor posts on ESMB he gets mainly negative responses therefore he doesn't come here very often.

So it seems to me that a third party regularly taking his postings from his website and putting them on ESMB doesn't serve any purpose other than to stir up trouble.

Do we really need to be kept up to date with Old Auditor's latest postings on his website?

I vote no.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

Do we really need to be kept up to date with Old Auditor's latest postings on his website?

I vote no.
I vote: yes.
Reason: this saves time to visit his homepage to be reminded how deluded [STRIKE]ghostbusters[/STRIKE] BT-hunters can become (or already be).

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Whenever Old Auditor posts on ESMB he gets mainly negative responses therefore he doesn't come here very often.

So it seems to me that a third party regularly taking his postings from his website and putting them on ESMB doesn't serve any purpose other than to stir up trouble.

I vote no.

I appreciate CommunicatorIC's editorial hat in rounding up stuff he thinks applicable, formatting and quoting it carefully, and posting it here (and elsewhere as applicable, although I don't look at WWP etc). It's a lot of work doing all that. And as they (providers of selected content) say, "we read it all so you don't have to". If you don't like one thread (i.e., temporary CHANNEL), skip it.

Paul

ForLease

Maximus Squirrel
Wow. A Hoaxie parody thread got to TWENTY FIVE PAGES before I started seriously reading it?!

I'm really falling down on the job.

(Me and Poe's Law are now going out to give our entities a drink)

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

I appreciate CommunicatorIC's editorial hat in rounding up stuff he thinks applicable, formatting and quoting it carefully, and posting it here (and elsewhere as applicable, although I don't look at WWP etc). It's a lot of work doing all that. And as they (providers of selected content) say, "we read it all so you don't have to". If you don't like one thread (i.e., temporary CHANNEL), skip it.

Paul

Firstly, I'm not criticising CommunicatorIC for all of his work - just this particular subject.

Secondly, if I "skip it", the only effect will be that I feel happier. It will have no effect on the others who get riled by these posts. Based on the comments to previous posts about this subject, I would say there are more negative comments than positive so the net effect of not posting these threads will be positive, not negative. Therefore, in a straight choice between me skipping these threads and CommunicatorIC not posting them I would say the greater good would be to stop posting them. Just my opinion.

My overall point is that Old Auditor is a member of this board and if he wanted his comments to be posted here he would do it himself. I assume he doesn't do that because he knows we are mostly antagonistic to his ideas therefore I personally would do him the courtesy of letting him decide for himself whether or not to post them here.

RogerB

Crusader

Firstly, I'm not criticising CommunicatorIC for all of his work - just this particular subject.

Secondly, if I "skip it", the only effect will be that I feel happier. It will have no effect on the others who get riled by these posts. Based on the comments to previous posts about this subject, I would say there are more negative comments than positive so the net effect of not posting these threads will be positive, not negative. Therefore, in a straight choice between me skipping these threads and CommunicatorIC not posting them I would say the greater good would be to stop posting them. Just my opinion.

My overall point is that Old Auditor is a member of this board and if he wanted his comments to be posted here he would do it himself. I assume he doesn't do that because he knows we are mostly antagonistic to his ideas therefore I personally would do him the courtesy of letting him decide for himself whether or not to post them here.

Heh . . . this is a discussion board . . . thus let 'em discuss.

Them that get "riled" so what . . . they are probably benefiting by getting something off their chest! :biggrin: At least they seem to enjoy the bit of bitching and moaning . . . so let them have at it.

Trying to close down on what can or cannot be or should or should not be discussed . . . umm, strikes me as being a little dictatorial . . . and the fact is, the shit is ON TOPIC.

R

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Maybe he doesn't feel the need to post personally because someone else now saves him the trouble. :)

Plus, remember that every time someone complains about some part of his post the thread gets bumped and so the post gets more mileage. Just think: every time you object to his entity-handling gives someone more opportunity to take the plunge and offer up their entities to his ministrations. Heh.

Paul

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Re: Post-Scientology Rescue Technology Responds To Ex-Scientologist Message Board

Post-Scientology Spiritual Technology Responds To Ex-Scientologist Message Board.

Possibly Helpful Advice: ESMB Responds To The Challenge Of Someone Telling Them That Entities Are Real

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17851

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

ESMB remains a bastion of people who opted out of Scientology but kept their memories of shared hardships and torment intact. You can see for yourself if you care by visiting the Ex Scientologist Message Board: http://www.forum.exscn.net/

There are a lot of things that ESMB loyalists can put up with, but they do not like people telling them that entities are real. In the years I have been following discussions on this board, I have seen little tolerance for ideas that actually help people.

They have presumably thrown off the shackles of the cult of Scientology, but they cling to the precepts and suppressive behavior that characterize cult behavior. Their attitude is still the moronic, “IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE AS I DO YOU ARE WRONG!”

[SNIP]

Perhaps in a dozen years or so, those ESMB stalwarts who are still alive may stop operating under aliases and come out from under the radar and get some spiritual help. On the other hand, many may prefer to hold on to their victimhood and their aliases and continue to natter about “out tech” and “Squirrels”

ESMB people operating under aliases are being the effect of the entities they do not believe in.

It is almost impossible to live fearlessly while you are surrounded by frightened entities. We are the effect of our engrams and of our entities engrams. Both need to be addressed for a happy, productive and stable life.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Posted by Old Auditor and snipped.

Poor Old Auditor, he's such a vindictive and bitter old man ... just about every post he makes contains another attempt to antagonise and ... (cough) apparently, if people don't believe what he believes ... they are wrong!

Really wrong.

Really, really wrong.

To be fair to Old Auditor, you are omitting crucial context and as a result quoting him in a very misleading manner. As quoted in the OP, Old Auditor said in context:

They have presumably thrown off the shackles of the cult of Scientology, but they cling to the precepts and suppressive behavior that characterize cult behavior. Their attitude is still the moronic, “IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE AS I DO YOU ARE WRONG!”

Old Auditor is NOT saying "IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE AS I DO YOU ARE WRONG!" Old Auditor is accusing ESMB (the "they" and "their" in the excerpt above) of having "attitude [of] "IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE AS I DO YOU ARE WRONG!"

There something I don't understand - I don't get the simple logic of it (may be I am wrong :blush::blush:)

Since Old auditor Knows all that..priviledged with this wisdom and profound knowledge of the human condition (he is devoted in teaching) on how entities affect the thoughts, behavior and create anxiety, wrong thoughts, fears...

Why the hell is he telling US at ESMB, as a generality (we are a very heteroclite community with so many different takes on those things)
WE are wrong , our attitude is MORONIC , cligning on SUPPRESSIVE BEHAVIOR ????

Why, when it's about us here, it's not anymore the samething...He doesn't seem to understand we are controlled by negative fearful entities ??? :unsure:
Since he can spot the many entities and he get the technology to handle them, why isn't he helping us with those entities making us nasty people and fearful????? :duh:
This is what I don't understand :confused2:

A possible advice coud be that Old Auditor have presumably thrown off the shackles of the cult of Scientology, but he clings to the precepts and suppressive behavior that characterized cult guru. Attitude still being totalitarian “IF YOU DO CRITICIZE EITHER ME, OR MY TECHNOLOGY, YOU ARE WRONG BAD PEOPLE AND PEOPLE MUST BE WARNED ABOUT IT!” :unsure:

Usually, when a doctor, a psych is confronted with a schizophrenic patient...who's voices in the heads are saying '' he is a prick, a dickhead, a charlatan...'' The psych will never tell his patient he is wrong, a moron, a suppressive..he will help him..as well as he will be compassionate for any other being caught with those entites (pseudo-real or pseudo-imagined)
The professional behavior is coherent with his belief and knowledge of the problem, so he behave empathetically toward those people.
Same with cathoclic priests who consider people invaded with malignant entity.

It's not fun to be stucked with those protesting entities
:scnsucks::scnsucks:

Aren't we deserving the same empathy and compassion than any other human being! ???? :unsure:

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

I vote no.
I've been informed by the Moderator that posts about Post-Scientology Spiritual Technology (SRT) shall hereafter be tragically (j/k) limited to just one thread, and that the board does not need 15 threads on SRT. Who knew? :confused2:

FWIW, I think SRT is a proper subject of discussion here. Although I've been careful to note that SRT is NOT Scientology, and indeed is a post-Scientology, practice, Old Auditor has noted that it was derived from his long study of Scientology. SRT also deals with the same subject matter as Upper Levels Scientology -- i.e., Spiritual Entities i.e., Body Thetans. (Instead of merely getting rid of Body Thetans as is done in Scientology, SRT enables one to get into comm and have a mutually beneficial relationship with them.) I think the discussion of the treatment of Spiritual Entities / Body Thetans in Spiritual Rescue Technology has much to say about the logical and natural implications of Scientology Body Thetan theory.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I've been informed by the Moderator that posts about Post-Scientology Spiritual Technology (SRT) shall hereafter be tragically (j/k) limited to just one thread, and that the board does not need 15 threads on SRT. Who knew? :confused2:

FWIW, I think SRT is a proper subject of discussion here. Although I've been careful to note that SRT is NOT Scientology, and indeed is a post-Scientology, practice, Old Auditor has noted that it was derived from his long study of Scientology. SRT also deals with the same subject matter as Upper Levels Scientology -- i.e., Spiritual Entities i.e., Body Thetans. (Instead of merely getting rid of Body Thetans as is done in Scientology, SRT enables one to get into comm and have a mutually beneficial relationship with them.) I think the discussion of the treatment of Spiritual Entities / Body Thetans in Scientology has much to say about the logical and natural implications of Scientology Body Thetan theory.

You are correct according to David St-Lawrence affirmations on his (several) websites

IMHO I agree though that multiple threads, to cover the same subject, may be un-productive. (Apart very minor differences, he says almost the same from one post to another)

Otherwise, I believe it's important that you keep cross-posting his ''preaching'' and what he does, so that people googling can stumble on the very many opinions here about his ''tech'' (that we know of it's source and starting point...) -the pseudo resuing tech being the point here..
At least, they can read about other vewpoints and be warned (some may be people mentally vulnerable as already harmed in $cn ) about the dangers of intensive chasing entities and to begin a journey in talking with (all of) them.... :confused2:

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I confess I've not read many of Old Auditor's posts and I know next to nothing about SRT. Call me old-fashioned, but to believe that your body is inhabited by disembodied entities and that one should communicate with them to your mutual benefit sounds nothing less that barking fucking mad to me.

I don't know who is the nuttiest, the scientologists who are trying to get rid of the pesky critters, or the SRT'ers who want to strike up a conversation with them.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I confess I've not read many of Old Auditor's posts and I know next to nothing about SRT. Call me old-fashioned, but to believe that your body is inhabited by disembodied entities and that one should communicate with them to your mutual benefit sounds nothing less that barking fucking mad to me.

I don't know who is the nuttiest, the scientologists who are trying to get rid of the pesky critters, or the SRT'ers who want to strike up a conversation with them.

I just found I am very low on the tone scale :no:

I need
a body
control it and
protect it

It's -1.3 to - 3.0 below death! :duh:

It's freaking ..I thought I was alive :omg: Weird! the skin is still warm..and I just checked on the mirror, and there is vapor breath :duh:
OMFG I'm a disembodied entity:bigcry:

There must be a kind wonderful being who is stucked with me since there is a wonderfull café latté put on the desk... :biggrin:

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
So here is the next level of "Spiritual Rescue Technology" - freeing trapped spirits from this facility:

https://www.rt.com/viral/365415-alaska-soul-trapping-facility/

581cb4c9c36188f3488b4569.png

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

I vote no.

Yes, it seems pointless to indulge a clearly antagonistic (to ESMB) scientologist by importing his rants here, but shoving them all into one thread should keep everyone happy.

For many exes it was the insanity and shock of "oatee 3" that was the final straw (oatee 3 is all about "BT's" or "entities/spiritual teamates" as Old Auditor and Roger like to call em) and it apparently sent quite a few people towards a breakdown. Old Auditor's SRT seems to be exclusively about BT's with a few added threats and some nastiness on the side aimed at exes or anyone who opposes his theories. Rogers knowledgism is 100% scientology (slightly renamed and reworded) and he also responds badly to any disagreement about his tehhhhhhk.

My main dislike of these kinds of threads though is due to concern over how we are being viewed by the many lurkers we have here because it would be a huge shame if they were put off joining us by a few determined indie scientologists being allowed free rein (which could imply agreement).

I would like our guests/lurkers (there are 186 here at the moment plus 27 members but 5 minutes ago we had 206 guests and 29 members) to know that most here truly are ex scientologists working their way out of the insanity ... not digging themselves further in.

That's all.

:)

Gib

Crusader

I vote no.

I'd say it is more getting agreement.

Marty's first post here did not get agreement, well at the time he still thought LRH tech was valuable when he first posted here.

Since this place ESMB is actually a forum, there may not be too much debate, so one can't take a few posts as truth.

Hypatia

Pagan
Communicator IC-

Do the people whose posts you're copying and pasting know and approve of that? How is that different from the now disallowed FZ success stories? As I recall, some people asked that question about those posts and threads.

A moonbat is a moonbat, I guess. But if they're refraining from coming here and talking about those things, then I gotta give them credit for that, anyway.

I don't know that making them figures of fun and reminding people who dislike those ideas of them is a 100% good thing.

Hell, there's flat earthers on the Internet and all kinds of other things. Does this have to turn into The Moonbat of the Week program?

CommunicatorIC

Communicator IC-

Do the people whose posts you're copying and pasting know and approve of that? How is that different from the now disallowed FZ success stories? As I recall, some people asked that question about those posts and threads.

A moonbat is a moonbat, I guess. But if they're refraining from coming here and talking about those things, then I gotta give them credit for that, anyway.

I don't know that making them figures of fun and reminding people who dislike those ideas of them is a 100% good thing.

Hell, there's flat earthers on the Internet and all kinds of other things. Does this have to turn into The Moonbat of the Week program?
As I explained above, SRT is a proper subject of discussion here. Although I've been careful to note that SRT is NOT Scientology, and indeed is a post-Scientology practice, David Lawrence aka Old Auditor has noted that it was derived from his long study of Scientology. SRT also deals with the same subject matter as Upper Levels Scientology -- i.e., Spiritual Entities i.e., Body Thetans. (Instead of merely getting rid of Body Thetans as is done in Scientology, SRT enables one to get into comm and have a mutually beneficial relationship with them.) The discussion of the treatment of Spiritual Entities / Body Thetans in Spiritual Rescue Technology has much to say about the logical and natural implications of Scientology Body Thetan theory.

I've been informed by the Moderator that posts about Post-Scientology Spiritual Technology (SRT) shall hereafter be tragically limited to just one thread.

I quite frankly don't care if
the people whose posts I'm excerpting and linking to know and approve. (Though David Lawrence aka Old Auditor clearly knows since he responded to ESMB in a post.) If it is news related to the subject of Scientology, and I find it, I'm going to excerpt and link to it here.

If David Lawrence aka Old Auditor does not want his theories subjected to criticism and analysis, perhaps he shouldn't post them on the Internet. David Lawrence aka Old Auditor cannot insist that he can post his theories on the Internet, and indeed promote his financially compensated services, but be immune from criticism. The Internet does not work that way.

If you find the SRT posts disturbing or troubling in any way, perhaps you should skip the now single thread in which they will be posted.

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Old Auditor's SRT seems to be exclusively about BT's with a few added threats and some nastiness on the side aimed at exes or anyone who opposes his theories.
Just to be technically accurate, David Lawrence aka Old Auditor, the Founder of Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology, has revealed that, in addition to us having Spiritual Entities aka entities aka Body Thetans aka BTs: (1) we also have engrams; and (2) our Spiritual Entities aka entities aka Body Thetans aka BTs have their own engrams.

Thus, you are affected by, and Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology addresses:

(1) Your engrams;
(2) You Spiritual Entities aka entities aka Body Thetans aka BTs; and
(2) Your Spiritual Entities aka entities aka Body Thetans aka BTs's Engrams.

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17851

It is almost impossible to live fearlessly while you are surrounded by frightened entities. We are the effect of our engrams and of our entities engrams. Both need to be addressed for a happy, productive and stable life.

Last edited:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Communicator IC-

David is targeting ex-scientologists as well as scientologists with SRT. What people have come to believe about reality, because of scientology, is what David is building his business on.
I feel that if people come here to help themselves understand what it was that scientology did and is doing to their lives they, not only deserve the truth about hubbard and scientology, but also deserve to be informed about the different evolutions growing out of scientology.
I feel SRT claims should be posted and discussed here. If people go looking for information about SRT only at SRT, I am pretty sure they will find a similar bias in place that would be found looking for information about scientology only on scientology web sites.

I also believe that piling them together is a bad idea because they will be up only on the top 20 discussions and more likely to be seen only if someone is looking for them. For some out there trying to figure all of this out, they may not know what harmful information to be looking for.

These post about SRT can give people, new lurkers, a heads up that, even after escaping scientology, there are still patches of web, that were built off of scientology ideas, they can get trapped in.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
David is targeting ex-scientologists as well as scientologists with SRT. What people have come to believe about reality, because of scientology, is what David is building his business on.
I feel that if people come here to help themselves understand what it was that scientology did and is doing to their lives they, not only deserve the truth about hubbard and scientology, but also deserve to be informed about the different evolutions growing out of scientology.
I feel SRT claims should be posted and discussed here. If people go looking for information about SRT only at SRT, I am pretty sure they will find a similar bias in place that would be found looking for information about scientology only on scientology web sites.

I also believe that piling them together is a bad idea because they will be up only on the top 20 discussions and more likely to be seen only if someone is looking for them. For some out there trying to figure all of this out, they may not know what harmful information to be looking for.

These post about SRT can give people, new lurkers, a heads up that, even after escaping scientology, there are still patches of web, that were built off of scientology ideas, they can get trapped in.

Personally I think that having a whole Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scientology forum is enough and the title says it all. Anyone interested can research there. If they Google SRT then the posts here will come up and off they go, not even having to go through the whole forum to find whatever they are looking for.