What's new

Sai's list

Sai Ninja 2000

Patron with Honors
Hello hello!

I'm pretty new here, and I'm hoping I put this thread in the right place - didn't know where else it might go. Anyway, I've been reading through some of the threads and the stories are incredible. I've gotten quite a few suggestions of things to check out but its become an impossible task to keep track of! If you have a suggestion of an incredible story to read, or video, or any site I should particularly see, please feel free to post your suggestions here - this way I can come back here and start checking stuff off :)

So far I've read:

- Jeff Hawkins (?) Blog, counterfeit dreams (amazing!)
- BeaKiddo's story
- mate's story
- mo's story
- neo's story (though somehow that thread got hijacked and I found it hard to follow after a while)
- started reading dartsmohen's but as its pdf, I can only read it from home
- the essay that emma posted (what scientology expects...)
- he-mans original thread ("trying to solve the puzzle of ftl" now my favorite line ever)

And a few things here and there that I can't think of at the moment.

If you guys have a favorite story, something you'd like to share with me or show me, I'm all ears and eyes :)

dontscamme

Patron Meritorious
Hi, Still In!

There is an enormous amount of potential reading material for you.

I would like to start by drawing your attention to the "Your Story" forum at Ex Scientology Kids:

http://exscientologykids.com/eskforums/viewforum.php?f=7

I would suggest you start with these three stories:

"Growing up without a family" - Sharone Stainforth

"scientology->SO->suicide" - CherryTree

"the story of my life as a Scilon" - doubleVee

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello hello!

I'm pretty new here, and I'm hoping I put this thread in the right place - didn't know where else it might go. Anyway, I've been reading through some of the threads and the stories are incredible. I've gotten quite a few suggestions of things to check out but its become an impossible task to keep track of! If you have a suggestion of an incredible story to read, or video, or any site I should particularly see, please feel free to post your suggestions here - this way I can come back here and start checking stuff off :)

So far I've read:

- BeaKiddo's story
- mate's story
- mo's story
- neo's story (though somehow that thread got hijacked and I found it hard to follow after a while)
- he-mans original thread ("trying to solve the puzzle of ftl" now my favorite line ever)

If you guys have a favorite story, something you'd like to share with me or show me, I'm all ears and eyes :)

:welcome:

Hi Sai!

I'd recommend these for starters:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=7524

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=8678

Are you still ‘in’ - the CoS that is? If so, I wish you luck on your journey to the truth. Please be aware that it is a rocky road, but you owe it to yourself to make that journey.

I hope to hear more from you very soon.

Axiom142

byte301

Crusader

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
From Three Years Experience

I have 3 years+ on the net about Scientology. 30+ years inside.

Due to not doing my backups, I've lost two computer's worth of sites,
however that gives to me a blessing in disguise of remembering some of the best ones only.
Here are my recommendations:

http://www.skeptictank.org/gs/crimtime.htm
This one is very long (I printed it out sometime ago at 100 pages.
I listed DM's crimes from this one at one and one-half columns, single-spaced.
NOT separate crimes BUT CRIME TYPES.

www.robertdam-cos/dk
This is probably the Best "one-stop-shopping" for the full picture. It has his story plus 36 links below that cover maybe more than you want to know.

www.scientology-cult.com
This site is newish and contains long excellent writeups about how the workable philosophy and tech of Scientology has severely gone off the rails.

Three books are excellent and truthful: (the last two are brand new)

LRH Madman Or Messiah by Bent Corydon

My Billion Year Contract by Nancy Many

Blown For Good by Marc Headley
(get the last two on Amazon)

Just in the last couple of days you should see the 7 videos on YouTube
by Aaron Saxton. (do this first, as they good disappear at any moment)

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
ChaoticPsychotic's story:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=4840

I was also looking for Tamasin's (Maureen?) story. Am I remembering her name right? I can't find her in the "members" section any more.

Jason Beghe Interview:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2919780359261818827&q=&hl=en#

TamasinSP changed her name to Sharone Stainforth, IIRC, and wasn't Maureen's username DT2000? Both of them have a lot of interesting stuff to say.

However, if I'm wrong with the real names / usernames , please somebody correct me.

EDIT:
I have to correct myself here: No, DT2000 wasn't Maureen's username.

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Hello hello!

So far I've read:

- BeaKiddo's story
- mate's story
- mo's story

Omigawd! I made the list!

Sai Ninja 2000

Patron with Honors
thanks!!

wow, lots of good suggestions. i just finished watching carmel's interview with aaron, heartbreaking stuff. it made it real just how much you go through, and how far you go from your own integrity. the sad part is that no one going in would have agreed to do these things, its a slow conditioning process that changes one forever as so many of us here know.

thank you everyone for your suggestions, digging in now.

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
Don't worry about finishing all your home work before you return.
If you really wanted, you could read for a couple of years (assuming that you work and sleep) from all the words on this Ex/former/anti Scientology subject.

Sai Ninja 2000

Patron with Honors

Sai Ninja 2000

Patron with Honors
Twin a's story was one of the first that I read (couldn't remember the name though!) Just wow, that was quite a story for her to share. I also finished fts's story and quite a few others. Everything that everyone posted here is done :) I'm addicted to these forums. I feel that for the first time I'm thinking straight and without the influences of the org group. I see the "outnesses" more and more. I've also read most of the staff war stories threads and started going further back on the "my story from inside" threads.

Thank you to everyone who has had the courage to share so much!

Wisened One

Crusader
Twin A's story (Mo) was also one of the first stories hubby and I read when we joined here. My god, I was printing out each section as she wrote it and brought it home and hubby would read it aloud each night. We were so hooked, that when she didn't have the next part ready, and I'd come home empty-handed, hubby'd ask eagerly: 'You got the next part yet?' lol!

It was weird for me to finally read and listen to ex-stories back when I was first *leaving* in 2004. Hubby started first. Then I'd hear like Tory's vids and Astra's vids, but not really *hear* them..yet they'd sink in slowly and I'd find my mind going over what they'd say and getting more and more honest with myself about my own experiences. (Geeez, amazing the crap you go through in scn and just flagrantly think it's nothin' ya know? :eyeroll: :duh:).

Just keep rea-ding, Just keep rea-ding! :yes: (And keep posting, too).

Michelle

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Twin a's story was one of the first that I read (couldn't remember the name though!) Just wow, that was quite a story for her to share. I also finished fts's story and quite a few others. Everything that everyone posted here is done :) I'm addicted to these forums. I feel that for the first time I'm thinking straight and without the influences of the org group. I see the "outnesses" more and more. I've also read most of the staff war stories threads and started going further back on the "my story from inside" threads.

Thank you to everyone who has had the courage to share so much!

Still In, I'm so glad you are still here and still reading.

As things become clearer to you, start thinking about a rescue plan for your friends and family. In the future, you will be in a position of being on the inside with all the info from the outside that is hidden from those inside, but you will still have the comm lines to those people. This is very valuable.

It is also valuable to us to have someone who can give us news of what is going on inside. Many of us have friends and family in there and that is a big concern.

Cheers,

Kookaburra

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello hello!

So far I've read:

- BeaKiddo's story
- mate's story
- mo's story

I just realized blownforgood's stuff isn't on your list. Just google him, or get his profile up on OCMB and go to "find all posts by". His early stuff is a real eye opener, and it's all riviting. Here's a link.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1672