What's new

Scientology member PJ Anthony Quirino has retailer pull People magazine with Leah Remini off floor

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology member PJ Anthony Quirino has corporate headquarters of a retailer pull People magazine featuring Leah Remini off floor, and calls for censorship of anti-Scientology books from Amazon.

[NOTE: New thread created because Scientology member PJ Anthony Quirino deserves proper Google indexing for his efforts.]

Source - Scientology Money Project: https://scientologymoneyproject.com...ainst-leah-remini-all-anti-scientology-media/

hbp7fjY.jpg

BACKGROUND:

Scientology Member PJ Anthony Quirino tweets about Leah Remini and Scientology and the Aftermath winning an Emmy:

https://twitter.com/quirino_pj/status/907104074348113920

VETipw5.png

Webpages discussing PJ Anthony Quirino's membership in Scientology:

https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015/05/30/books-for-sale-must-raise-money-to-join-sea-org/

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/leslie-fox-tells-on-entheta-hey-that-is-not-even-a-real-word.112371/

Anthny Quirino Scientology Service Completions.

/

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
There was a Phil Quirino around Saint Hill at the same time I was there. Too much of a coincidence, he has to be a relative - if it isn't the same person.

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Good lord. Even if he was able to get one store to take one magazine off their shelf (and that is a big if)...

It's like digging a hole to China with a teaspoon.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
cult members claim the most amazing feats they have done - well, they have ! ( BUT, only in their own mind ! )

Screw a bunch of the freedom of speech stuff, eh ?

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, the obvious thing for us to do would be to make this attempt at censorship broadly known. Streisand's Law and all that.

Helena

Teanntás

Silver Meritorious Patron
cult members claim the most amazing feats they have done - well, they have ! ( BUT, only in their own mind ! )

Screw a bunch of the freedom of speech stuff, eh ?
You're just jealous that you can't pull off OT feats like that :D

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
PJ is Phil's son - his mother is/was Ann Quirino.
His Grandmother is Monica Quirino then ... she was a seriously hard core SO member way back ... I doubt she ever left, is probably still on post (if still alive).

I find it very sad that her grandson is now caught up in this rubbish, Philip already had the culty gleam in his eyes as a young teenager as did her daughters (from memory there were two of them).

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
His Grandmother is Monica Quirino then ... she was a seriously hard core SO member way back ... I doubt she ever left, is probably still on post (if still alive).

I find it very sad that her grandson is now caught up in this rubbish, Philip already had the culty gleam in his eyes as a young teenager as did her daughters (from memory there were two of them).
Monica was Phil's first wife - she's the mother of Marcus Quirino, who last I knew was still staff at Flag. Phil Quirino, Marcus' (and PJs) father, was "Clear Number 9" and served on the ship and at St. Hill with Hubbard.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Scientology member PJ Anthony Quirino has corporate headquarters of a retailer pull People magazine featuring Leah Remini off floor, and calls for censorship of anti-Scientology books from Amazon.
- associated press
[bcolor=#ffffff]In a recent but related story. . . [/bcolor]

Scientology member PJ Anthony Quirino has written to the Internet, demanding all off-source and entheta material, articles, videos and posts about Scientology immediately be removed. When interviewed, Mr. Quirino stated: "I don't know who these people on the internet think they are messing with, but our Commodore and COB are god-damned kick-ass OTs! And all you cocksuckers who think you got away with nattering about our totally spiritual religion are not going to be laughing now, because you like totally just lost your motherfucking eternity!"
- Theta Magazine