What's new

Scientology used an ice cream ‘date’ to run up $20,000 on senior’s credit cards

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Scientology used an ice cream ‘date’ to run up $20,000 on senior’s credit cards

[Efrem’s ice cream dates]

The day after we reported last week on the ordeal of 75-year-old Efrem Logreira — who says the Church of Scientology ran up charges on his credit cards for courses he would never take, and which cost him thousands in interest payments — he heard from the church in a letter [...]

[Efrem’s ice cream dates]

The day[.......]

Continue reading...

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Looking closely, I think I see all three ring fingers are already endowed so it may be a lot of things but it definitely does not look like a date to me.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is a very important issue here.

Los Angeles Org is staffed by Sea Org members. This is supposedly the "Religious Clergy" of the cult. All of these guys signed the *religious* pledge to commit themselves to 1 Billion years of service to forward the *ecclesiastical* aims of the cult.

So these Sea Org members stroke and pet and kiss an old man of 75 years old, take him to an icecream date and run his card for $20,000 of unathorized charges.

When will Visa, AMEX and Master card wake up to the criminality of this cult, where the sales people "Regges" have learned to game the system and open new accounts billing these cards to the hilt. AMEX already had the cult lose privileges for this exact type of credit card fraud in Los Angeles Day (the very cherch that merged with Los Angeles Foundation) to become Los Angeles Org.

I have had Email from 5 different people who has disasterous experiences with Los Angeles Org, this is the tip of the iceberg.
But how does a recruited youngster sign a billion year contract and believe they are doing the ETHICAL thing by stealing, THEFT and credit card fraud?

Wonderful that lawyer Graham Berry with his wealth of Cult experience will sue the cult for their outrageous conduct.

This is an image of Sea org members from the Flag Land Base who were plucked out of Clearwater and installed at Los Angeles Day to *Boom* Los Angeles by theft, rip -off or WHATEVER IT TAKES. Sea Org, putting out posters that they are the most ethical group on the Planet !
LA.Day.SO.fullcrew..jpg

DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES

Sea.Org.whatever.jpg

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Los Angeles Org is staffed by Sea Org members. This is supposedly the "Religious Clergy" of the cult. All of these guys signed the *religious* pledge to commit themselves to 1 Billion years of service to forward the *ecclesiastical* aims of the cult.

So these Sea Org members stroke and pet and kiss an old man of 75 years old, take him to an icecream date and run his card for $20,000 of unathorized charges.

When will Visa, AMEX and Master card wake up to the criminality of this cult, where the sales people "Regges" have learned to game the system and open new accounts billing these cards to the hilt. AMEX already had the cult lose privileges for this exact type of credit card fraud in Los Angeles Day (the very cherch that merged with Los Angeles Foundation) to become Los Angeles Org.

I have had Email from 5 different people who has disasterous experiences with Los Angeles Org, this is the tip of the iceberg.
But how does a recruited youngster sign a billion year contract and believe they are doing the ETHICAL thing by stealing, THEFT and credit card fraud?

Wonderful that lawyer Graham Berry with his wealth of Cult experience will sue the cult for their outrageous conduct.

This is an image of Sea org members from the Flag Land Base who were plucked out of Clearwater and installed at Los Angeles Day to *Boom* Los Angeles by theft, rip -off or WHATEVER IT TAKES. Sea Org, putting out posters that they are the most ethical group on the Planet !
LA.Day.SO.fullcrew..jpg

That picture is totally shooped and I think color enhanced. There is no gap between buildings to the right and you would see ASHO and Lebanon Hall above LAO in the background. Fake wispy sky, fake plants. I don't believe they have enough public business to support that many staff - just brought in for the picture? Didn't I hear they rent out the parking lot to the hospital?

In this picture they want to portray a factual reality of a large vibrant staff while in the same picture expect the viewer to accept blatant deliberate fabrication of fantasy as though artistic license should be expected by the Scientology public and have absolutely nothing to do with the part that is real. It's like the guys in the promo department have been putting out fantasy air brushed shoopage on everything for so long they are completely unable to make a distinction between reality and fakery anymore. Cartoonish shoopage has become a form of accepted Scientology aesthetic all it's own and it's just bizarre.

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 2.33.06 PM.jpg

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

LA.Day.SO.fullcrew..jpg

DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES

Sea.Org.whatever.jpg
Cross-posting this from the comments section of the Bunker:

Trashton Porter9 hours ago
My Post from yesterday:
I am sure Efrem's savvy attorney already knows this, but just in case...
I have a friend in upper management for Visa. She tells me that Efrem has (basically) a case of stolen identity. Credit card companies are obliged to restore Efrem's credit. It is up to the card issuing divisions to chose to go after Scientology to get their money back. Any or all of the card companies can decide whether criminal charges will be filed or not.
Efrem then needs to do the following:
File a report with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) at IdentityTheft.gov. You can also call the FTC Identity Theft Hotline at 1-877-438-4338 or TTY 1-866-653-4261. Contact one of the three major credit bureaus to place a fraud alert on your credit records: Equifax: 1-888-766-0008.Apr 23, 2018 ....

Last edited:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Longtime S.O. member Tim Edwards (IAS) is a past master of this "game the credit card companies" scam.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Roxanne Minnaar, the girl on the left side of the image on the Bunker today is from South Africa, and got in the SO at ~ 13 years old.
They shanghaied her as a young teen.
She never went to a prom. She never had the life of any teenager. She has
been trained to be a Sea Org Vulture in the tradition of Charmaine Roger.
Her entire life since 13 is doing whatever it
takes to enrich and enable the Sea Organization. She has been
indoctrinated to think its OK to rip off a 75 year old.
When they are recruited at a tender age, they really swallow it all and operate on "the greatest good" (for the cult. Greatest Good = extort money and steal, raise credit limits, take out new credit cards, vampire suction out every last dime...
LA.Org.Staff.Roxanne.jpg

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Enid Burn ( the top Reg at AOLA, deceased now...) said to me regarding my Credit Card Limits during a Reg Cycle....." Oh, I have all the Credit Card Companies on speed dial, I can get that limit raised..." And she did.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
What a nauseating sight. They look like a coven of greedy witches ... with the dead, knowing eyes of marauding sharks.

They should be locked up.
Well, of course, you are a girl ITYIWT...

Though are likely to remain silent there are many guys on this board who at least mildly charmed by a trio of young women adopting the pose of fellatio...

Some might volunteer their digs as a place to lock them up for a while...

Guys are like that...

phenomanon

Canyon

Though are likely to remain silent there are many guys on this board who at least mildly charmed by a trio of young women adopting the pose of fellatio...

Guys are like that...
Dogs.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
arf! arf!

And A.R.F. (auditor report form)

One of my favorite bumpersnickers was "Men are not pigs. Pigs are gentle intelligent sensitive creatures"

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
You have a quote on your page by Geoffrey Filbert. Do you know him?

No. Never met the man. Don't even know what he looks like or if he's still alive. But, I did read his ebook, which I really liked, and that quote is something I always keep in mind. To help with keeping a proper perspective.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey, for all we know, Efrem's intentions were completely honorable. Maybe he understood that Sea Org life was harsh and full of deprivation and was just trying to be chivalrous and kind. Decent guys are generally wired to be that way and if I were going to crush reg an older guy I would most definitely triple team him with women fielding flirtatious pleas for help, (read: stomping on the help button) ...or maybe they were just plumb out of much younger touchy kissy singing male regges with a penchant for ice cream that day.

Yes, Efrem should have seen he was being played a mile away but this is what they do and they are very good at it. He has done a great service by sharing this story as embarrassing as it might be. Scientology makes fools out of people and I'm no exception.

Thank you Efrem and good luck!

https://tonyortega.org/2018/07/24/s...m-date-to-run-up-20k-on-seniors-credit-cards/

(snipped)

In that case, Efrem says, three female Scientology “registrars” offered to take him from the Los Angeles Org to a local ice cream parlor, singing along with the radio in the car, and plying him with flirtatious pleas to “keep helping us out,” along with touching and kissing him until he agreed to help — but he didn’t realize until later that his “help” meant a charge to his credit cards for $20,000 of future auditing.

(snipped)

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Guys are like that...
Correction, some guys are like that. I wouldn't f**k any of that trio even if they were the last three females on the planet.