What's new

Was LRH a Stand-up Comedian?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Mimsey, at the time I was a $cientologist, humour about anything $cientology\hubbard was almost a crime.

It was as Trouble said - banned enforcing Jokers and degraders policy.

Where someone is driving ethics out, tech is not likely to go in. You have to get in ethics and tech before you can begin to get in admin. The next time you, as an executive, wonder why you are working so hard, look for the joker in the deck. Humor is one thing. Destroyed orgs and human beings are quite something else. It is our business to get the show on the road and get the job done.

L. Ron Hubbard

It has been fanatically and religiously applied.
$cientology was a serious activity!

Excellent technical referenced from the Commodore!

"It is our business to get the show on the road and get the job done."

However, I just bogged down on the clay demo of how to "get the show on the road" in order to get the job done. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I still don't understand why my course supervisor keeps flunking my clay demo and can't duplicate that Ron was obviously referring to his BlueBird motorhome.

Excellent technical referenced from the Commodore!

However, I just bogged down on the clay demo of how to "get the show on the road" in order to get the job done. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I still don't understand why my course supervisor keeps flunking my clay demo and can't duplicate that Ron was obviously referring to his BlueBird motorhome.

Nope. Not the BlueBird, his bikes, jag or caddy either. It refers to when he was photographing the circus with Reg Sharpe in the early 60's. When he showed them the lantern slides he took, the ring master jumped up and shouted to the carnys, acrobats, animal trainers, and the bearded lady "Let's get the show on the road!!"
Hubbard, not having researched sarcasm as he would years later for Mission Earth, took that as a complement.

Mimsey

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Ha ha and an LOL. 37 years later and I'm still making up for lost years with my well loved obsession to joke and degrade anything hubbard. I don't think I'll ever get flat* on it! And I don't want to!

*Sorry about the use of a scio word.

:lol::lol:

It has been obvious
And I enjoy it much! :biggrin:

Keep on :wink2:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
oh yes...:yes:

The Commodore was a stand up comedian that played a joke on us that lasted however long you were in Scientology until you "found out" the joke was on YOU.

Not very funny now was it.:grouch: