What's new

What do Tom Cruise and John Travolta know about Scientology that we don't?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What's this about 35-37 Fitzroy Street now being a CofS HQ? I couldn't find much on Google, except they bought it and renovated it and "opened" it the same time as the swanky new white elephant org. Is it simply a place to meet VIPs away from embarrassing things like empty courserooms?

Paul

Tanstaafl

Crusader
What's this about 35-37 Fitzroy Street now being a CofS HQ? I couldn't find much on Google, except they bought it and renovated it and "opened" it the same time as the swanky new white elephant org. Is it simply a place to meet VIPs away from embarrassing things like empty courserooms?

Paul

That's what I was told by an IAS Rep - a kind of PR base.

Giuseppe

Patron with Honors
What do Tom Cruise and John Travolta know about Scientology that we don't?

Giuseppe means TC and JT are donkey, Scientology is the carrot. JT/TC knows the carrot is there, and they know with complete tone 40 certainty that they can get it.

donkey.gif

You can plainly see the donkey's true happiness shining through.

Giuseppe

Patron with Honors
Giuseppe means TC and JT are donkey, Scientology is the carrot. JT/TC knows the carrot is there, and they know with complete tone 40 certainty that they can get it.

donkey.gif

Giuseppe means comedy because TC/JT can get the carrot from FZ for roughly two euros, stick not included...:thumbsup:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

donkey.gif

Mama Mia!

Guiseppe have the OT graphics skillz!

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Taansy slams us with an informational one liner!!!

We're floored with his "AtoBness", his lack of ego, and his crushing conciseness.

Awesome post!!!

It's the "new me"!

Care to run a sweepstake among the regulars as to how long it will last? :eyeroll:
I'll take 2 days. :)

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
It's the "new me"!

Care to run a sweepstake among the regulars as to how long it will last? :eyeroll:
I'll take 2 days. :)

I'm happy that you're back too...you skittered under my radar for a sec with no avatar.

Either way, good to see thee.

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
Cheers man. Hope things are going well on the job front.

Oh yes, I located a decent one that fits in with my school schedule nicely...and I get to be mobile + a laptop.

Now that that's straightened out I am getting back in comm with an FZ auditor in my area.